FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

December 7, 2016

Jeremy Payne Disbands Racing Operation for Now to Focus on Family

(NIXA, MISSOURI) Jeremy Payne Racing announced today that they plan to suspend their racing operation, as Jeremy Payne turns attention to his family. While Dirt Late Model and Open Wheel Modified driver Jeremy Payne does not know if the decision will be permanent, he states that the timing was right to capitalize on the sale of equipment. Payne's decision comes on the heels of his record-setting fifth career 'Duel in the Desert' victory, which came November 12th when he drove Johnny Saathoff's #96jp Modified to a $7,777.77 payday at the pristine Dirt Track at Las Vegas (NV) Motor Speedway!

"It was a tough decision to make for sure, but something I need to do at this time," commented Payne today via telephone. "My heart is still in racing and it always will be, but I want to be at home more with my family now that I have a young son (Greyson) and explore some other opportunities. I intend to keep my options open and I'd like to think I'll be back behind the wheel one day. I've been able to live out my dream for more than half my life. That's not something many people get to do, but my priorities have shifted as I've gotten older."

Payne, who began racing at 8 years old, knows it is only with the support of sponsors that his career has been possible. "I have to thank so many people for their support of my racing. First and foremost, BB (Bryan Burch,) who is just as much part of this team as I am. Additionally, Chad Wheeler and Wheeler Metals, Joe Garrison at GRT Race Cars, Randy Davidson Trucking, Allgayer, Inc., Keyser Manufacturing, Lucas Oil Products, as well as Jeff Taylor and Johnny "Jet" Saathoff and the countless others who have all been instrumental in my racing career. I also have to thank my entire family and crew for their help and sacrifice, as well as all of my loyal fans."

Equipment is currently available for purchase. A complete list of equipment will be posted online soon at Jeremy-Payne.com.

Media Contact: Ryan Delph – Delph Communications
www.DelphCommunications.com