Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

you just hate hearing the truth

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    you just hate hearing the truth
    You wouldn't know truth if it bit you on your fat azz, turd.
    out where the wind ALWAYS blows!

coming from and okie that means so much to me where your biggest motorsports event is indoors

coming from and okie that means so much to me where your biggest motorsports event is indoors
    I'm proud to be from where I come from, but I don't even attempt to try to tell people who actually spend their money, and risk their lives to put on a show for my entertainment how they should do it, or that they should spend more money, or heaven forbid a class should fold up. To do so would be hypocritical and I'm not that kind of person.

So you admit you are a non racer probably has never even been close to a race well son I have even worked on team back in the day Ive known many a racer always great people unlike you

So you admit you are a non racer probably has never even been close to a race well son I have even worked on team back in the day Ive known many a racer always great people unlike you
    I've said all along that I don't race and I never have. I do, however, support a racetrack, and have sponsored various race teams from time to time. I go watch races 3-4 times per month and have done so for many years. Now, you claim to have worked on a team at some point in the past. I find this hard to believe because of the lack of information in your posts and your lack of credible knowledge. If what you claim were true, you'd see the need for classes like the Sportmod/B-mod class. You would also have an understanding of what many true racers claim on here about costs going up, classes spending themselves out of existence, and car counts dropping in upper classes and why that's happening rather than spewing your illiterate BS. Look back at all of my previous posts. I have NEVER told anyone who is a car owner, or driver that they need to spend more, nor have I ever tried to belittle their accomplishments. People who do that sort of thing are either people who are too afraid to do it themselves, or too stupid to understand just what it takes to field a car on a weekly basis. A racer who spends countless hours in a calendar year working on his car to race 1 night has done more for the sport that you have in your lifetime. You're just too stupid to get that, and it comes across loud and clear in your posts.

Hey rustymod how many races have you attended in the last 10 year I know zero nadda none zilch
    I am a car owner, so unlike you I spend money on tires and know what it costs to race. I dont just sit in the stands and type on 4m, I pay tire bills and spend what it takes to compete. So I dont need fools like you typing about things you know nothing about. The number of races I attended last year is really none of your (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) business but its easily more than you could count on your fingers and toes. Fred you are a fool that proves it every time you type on 4m. I hope the owner of this board Arizona Tshirts is at the next event I attend in January, i will let him know that you Fred AKA Calverton, Big Ed Lite Inn, dirthound are on 4m trying your best to ruin the message board. You need to banned again for good. you dont race and you dont spend any money on the sport and you type on 4m about so many things that you know zero about. you dont buy tires and so its real easy for you to type your BS on 4m. I am now going to make it my personal mission to stop at the Arizona booth each time I see them and complain until you are banned.