Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default crate cheating and Mullins

Copied this from facebook. Mullins telling like it is. Post below is a quote from Chad Mullins. Since our last post on Facebook, I have had time to do a lot of research. It blows me away how many people are cheating the 604 engine. We mentioned that we were looking into this on the last post. Since then, we have had many phone calls wanting this done. Then after researching it, I would have to say that 40-50% of the engines have had work done. We have decided we are going to offer this service. We’re going to be open about it, letting racers know this is something we’re going to do and we’re going to do it well. The aftermarket companies have parts available from valve springs, cam grinds, pistons, and cranks to do stroker kits. The bolts and tags are not a problem, they are readily available. Soon we will have pricing on our website with a breakdown of what services we will offer. We will keep new engines in stock with multiple options of work being done. I have come to the conclusion that if IMCA gets their kickback off the engine when it is sold, they’re not concerned if they are cheated or not. The tech side of the crate is pathetic. The guys running our Crate Killers this summer got all but strip searched, borderline harassed by the tech guys. I still don't understand how IMCA would make this rule change knowing the open type engine only won approximately 30% of the races. But the saying goes "if you can’t beat them, join them" and with the rule change this is what we’re going to do. I would like to let any of the vendors at PRI know if you have some products to offer us please swing by our booth (3242) and show us. We are planning on selling some product in 2017!!! Kind regards, Chad Mullins

Wow!, people are cheating? I would have never believed it!

I am not shocked at all but IMCA is giving the spolier back to the crates next year if I heard right. You get the best of both worlds if you are able to cheat up the motor as well.

The crates get the spoiler back.

This guy just had his moment to start $h*t and I guarantee he'll be eating those words next year. His figures of 40-50% of crates that are cheated up is from what? how in the h3ll would you even get that number? Anyway, IMCA still needs to step it up though. they've half a$$'d teched these things for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by 93Nelson View Post
    The crates get the spoiler back. This guy just had his moment to start $h*t and I guarantee he'll be eating those words next year. His figures of 40-50% of crates that are cheated up is from what? how in the h3ll would you even get that number? Anyway, IMCA still needs to step it up though. they've half a$$'d teched these things for too long.
    even more interesting is UMP with there push on bmods to run crates and UMP is not teching any crates at all and forcing open engines to add weight.....

You can understand why these sanctions want to push crates. They get their cut and the racer as an affordable option but they HAVE TO TECH!!!!! If you want to cheat and spend more money with a crate, why don't you build a motor? Why go through the bs. Both motors around here have been very competitive so just build a good open motor.

Mullins is just butt hurt because the spoiler is back.

I'm not sure about the ump deal so I can't say much. They're probably just trying things out to make it even. It's what IMCA did for a few years and this past year showed it was about as close to even as it could be.

Mullins is just butt hurt because he cant build enough power legally to compete with factory engines. He has been a huge problem to the sport anyway with his high engine cost. Engine builders are not needed in Modified racing and crates are a GREAT way to do away with them...

Why give spoilers to crates but not open motors? and my God if the crates are winning everything just call them b mods and be done with it

Quote Originally Posted by team jarvis View Post
    even more interesting is UMP with there push on bmods to run crates and UMP is not teching any crates at all and forcing open engines to add weight.....
    that is total bull crap they are teching at least the tracks I attend

The thing is his motors were winning against the crates. His motor won the super nationals. I seen more open motors winning this year then the past couple of years. Now IMCA brought the spoiler back in for the crates and now they feel like they're behind again. It's too early to tell. I don't know why they did it but it's whatever.
    Last edited by 93Nelson; 12-10-2016 at 05:28 PM.

Again same rules for everyone and should be same tech

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    that is total bull crap they are teching at least the tracks I attend
    = I don't race, I don't race, I don't know what I'm talking about, BBrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttt!!
    out where the wind ALWAYS blows!

Well tell us almighty one what should be done

Well tell us almighty one what should be done
    = I don't race, I don't race, I don't know what I'm talking about, BBrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttt!!

Exactly same ole schitck you don' t know (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)
    Last edited by calverton; 12-10-2016 at 08:46 PM.

Exactly same ole schitck you don't sh!t
    =BBrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttt!!

yep that sounds about like you talking out of your a@@ you need to see the doctor

UMP worst crate pusher out there with zero tech on crates. not to mention they are running off the bmod open engine cars. unless they get a clue they will see more and more tracks go no sanction or usra for bmods.

that is total bs depends on the track

that is total bs depends on the track
    = Bbrrrrrrrttttttt!