Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    When I was at carle H for a week i got a spin in the Wheel chair to see the Labs.. and was told .. that you can piss on a thing like they use for to see if a girl is P and know if you on drugs in 10 min now.. If it is a yes then they can test to see how long it is...You dont have to be dead now...
    Didn't know they had adapted it to living folks by now.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    And if we dont pay for DonD cant see a thing...

It's just a link to the press release announcing testing.

If you DON'T pay for Dirt on Dirt, you CAN'T call yourself a true Late Model fan... Pretty simple.

THC Is just like Booze If you at .008 you had to much witch gos down with time... will if you Rate the THC in your body it will tell you 1 hour a go or 4 hours a go .. and so forth.. So when you are tested It tells if you Have, or Have not, and and all so tells How long a go you smoked it.. The Kid that Smoke hit showed he had smoke like in the last 4 hours of being tested..

Put down the bong.

Can somebody translate this?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Didn't know they had adapted it to living folks by now.
    When I was at Carle they had someone there for a piss test and the N came out and showed me how they put some of the piss on the thing ...It will show about 10 drugs if you on them.. The thing is if you know the test is coming you can mask it..If the person that is Hiring you wants to be scour then they do a full test..in the Lab..She said not only can we tell what you have done but how long ago you did it..Thats what she said too me ..
    To Mask it cost 40 bucks and has to be taken 4 or more hours be for you go to take it...So that would not work at the race track....
    I got this trip in the Wheel chair because they were scour I be dead in a few weeks, and I wanted to see were all this blood they were taking goes...

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Put down the bong.

If i were smoking, I would not use a bong you lose too much thc in the water in the bong..Look it up on Google $hit head....

Put down the bong.

If you need someone to translate shows just how Dumb you are....

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy 37 View Post
    If you DON'T pay for Dirt on Dirt, you CAN'T call yourself a true Late Model fan... Pretty simple.
    When you cant aford to eat i guess, You still pay for D on D A$$ HOLE

I would rather see a traveling tire testing totor and trailer myself!!! Woo may not like the results of some of these tests. And don't think for 1 second your favorite driver is clean!!!! It seems to me just another way WOO determines who wins. Instead of the drivers deciding who wins.
    I go to all the races high. The Dr. prescribed the pills and I take them. Do I drive? YEP!!

Woo maybe just might be opening a can of worms with disbelief along with some gullible FANS. WOO has to come up with some money since more Sears stores are closing (craftsman)LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    I would rather see a traveling tire testing totor and trailer myself!!! Woo may not like the results of some of these tests. And don't think for 1 second your favorite driver is clean!!!! It seems to me just another way WOO determines who wins. Instead of the drivers deciding who wins.
    I go to all the races high. The Dr. prescribed the pills and I take them. Do I drive? YEP!!

Woo maybe just might be opening a can of worms with disbelief along with some gullible FANS. WOO has to come up with some money since more Sears stores are closing (craftsman)LOL.
    Apparently Sears is in the process of selling Craftsman off. If anything, Craftsman might end up being stronger if the person that buys them could put them in places like Lowes and Home Depot.

Apparently Sears is in the process of selling Craftsman off. If anything, Craftsman might end up being stronger if the person that buys them could put them in places like Lowes and Home Depot.
    That would be to smart Josh.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    That would be to smart Josh.
    Would be great for Craftsman. Would be horrible for the rest of Sears/Kmart.

Don't Lowes and Home Depot and even Menards have there own tool brands, Kmart and Ace Hardware sell them now, Craftsmen tools used to be good, now they're cheap junk made overseas.

Don't Lowes and Home Depot and even Menards have there own tool brands, Kmart and Ace Hardware sell them now, Craftsmen tools used to be good, now they're cheap junk made overseas.
    Have you looked at the Kobalt line lately? It's all cr@p.
    8/13/16

WoO seems to be the adults in the room, hopefully Lucas follows suit

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Have you looked at the Kobalt line lately? It's all cr@p.
    I never said kobalt was good, Jimmy Johnson loves them.

See my posts on page 1 about how easy it is to pass these tests. Unless you never let the driver out of your sight after you inform them of a test, then strip search them before entering a controlled testing room, they can pass the test. Synthetic urine bottle, small pocket sown inside the drivers suit, and a disposable hand warmer to keep sample body temperature, and they are good.
    Masking with drinks, are a sure fire way to fail. Without 2-4 days of abstinence before the test, a heavy smoker is SOL.
    While I have heard of the tests that can detect use in the last few hours, none have passed a legal challenge, so they are not yet in common use.
    I spent 20 years passing these tests as a CDL driver and only failed one in the early days of testing. As an occasional user the drinks did work, but I only smoked a few hits when I was home on the weekends. Daily use was not a option as it couldn't mask the levels. Once synthetic urine came about, all you had to do was warm the sample on the way to the clinic. Hiding it was no issue.
    Now I am no longer in a testing pool, and doubt I could pass a test with 6 months abstinence.
    As to the supporting the Mexican drug cartels by smoking weed, that is a total joke. I'm not saying they don't smuggle some weed, but it has fallen out of favor with them, as our nation has become a bunch of Heroin junkies and that is far more profitable then dirt weed nobody wants. The USA is growing the best weed in the world right now, and I couldn't find "regs" (cheap Mexican dirt weed) if I tried.

I never said kobalt was good, Jimmy Johnson loves them.
    I bet he does as long as the check is in the mail.
    8/13/16