Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Here comes drug testing WOO Sprint Cars and WOO Late Models..... Per Speed Sport.....

Well it's happening.
    Here comes drug testing WOO Sprint Cars and WOO Late Models
    Random drug testing
    Link - https://www.speedsport.com/sprints-m...o-drug-testing
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Time to weed out the hippies 😜

Is it going to include alcohol, pain medication and common cold remedies?

Quote Originally Posted by Senroc-Systems View Post
    Is it going to include alcohol, pain medication and common cold remedies?
    No.

"Q. Are you testing for alcohol?

A. Our random drug-testing initiative is not designed to address driving under the influence. However, our current policy already provides us with the option of using local law enforcement and medical professionals for determination of suspected alcohol impairment. Our officials will use the protocols already in place for suspected alcohol use."

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan21mid View Post
    No.

"Q. Are you testing for alcohol?

A. Our random drug-testing initiative is not designed to address driving under the influence. However, our current policy already provides us with the option of using local law enforcement and medical professionals for determination of suspected alcohol impairment. Our officials will use the protocols already in place for suspected alcohol use."
    Just another job you don't get down on your knees and check!!! No wonder Kid Rocket went to LOLMDS. LOL Make sure the OFFICALS get drug tested to.

Quote Originally Posted by turnleftandgasit View Post
    Note: A driver who is involved in a case of clearly observed tampering or does not comply with collector instruction within a drug test will be penalized as if there were a positive drug test result. If a driver who is selected for drug testing does not show up for testing or refuses to provide a sample, he or she will be penalized as if there were a positive drug test result.
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

I passed them for the last 20 years of my driving career. You had to drink a nasty drink in the early days, follow that with a qt of water, then wait minimum of 1 hr till you were good. With the help of science, you now only need 30 seconds with a microwave to get sample up to "body" temperature and hide a 3 oz bottle on your body. Unless you strip search the drivers, easy pass. They also make fake (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)es with a pouch for the urine, if you have to provide a sample under supervision.

Any non WOO driver that gets a win be prepared to fail your drug test.

The testing results will be done by a independent lab that is run by Randy Sweet, just to make sure all results are secure and accurate. Mr Sweet has stated that you can rest assured that his company knows what their doing and will stand behind the results 100%.

yawn...ain't nothin' gonna happen

Quote Originally Posted by bullring View Post
    Any non WOO driver that gets a win be prepared to fail your drug test.
    That's for sure!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    Of all the racers out there, Josh is probably the least likely to fail a drug test... kid is straight edge as they come
    Your right on the drug test? But he can throw them down.

I wonder if he will take them to court on this one to?
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Why does WoO need drug testing? Bloomer doesn't run that series very often.

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    Why does WoO need drug testing? Bloomer doesn't run that series very often.
    I'm sure they can test any competitor, doesn't have to be a series regular

This is a mistake. Your gonna see a few top end drivers popped. Weed is there for 30 days. One drunk mistake and your got. I wonder if they will test crew members also. Not gonna mention any names but I'd make a bet we lose a few

Thats a bunch of BS!!! What a person does on their own time is their business.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Thats a bunch of BS!!! What a person does on their own time is their business.
    Thats not the point dumb azz!

So i guess you smoke just before u get to work or on your lunch cuz its ur own time then be all doped up on ur employers time. your prolly selfemployed as most avon or mary kay reps are. You still got your pink caddy?
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Default Drug Testing

I am random drug tested at my job. Just the purely random ones, plus the ones for being a CDL holder. So I'm used to this stuff and do not try to fix a test. It is not worth it, they are way more strict on you if you try to Dr it.

In saying that, this is laughable. As if there's this wave of catastrophic wrecks and dirty driving by people under the influence. There isn't, and yes, there are drivers and crew members who use drugs, party. Maybe they are trying to be more mainstream, I dunno. If there was a huge issue with drugs and causing awful wrecks, etc, ok. There is not and I'd just leave it as is.

Worry about your purses, TV Deals, tracks, and fans. Not wether or not you are becoming mainstream and professional. Because we aren't even close to that purse wise and facility wise.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.