Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Publicity stunt but I still like it.

Jeremy Mayfield where are you.

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    Of all the racers out there, Josh is probably the least likely to fail a drug test... kid is straight edge as they come
    And that's probably the thing the Bloomer crowd hates most about Josh.

Bloomer said....thank god Im still on suspension!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Know a lot of people that are sick and pot will help them.. But not a one of them drives a 800 Hp race car...There is a time and place that you do and dont do things .. Pot and race cars is one of them....And i am a pro pot guy....

Just thinking out loud here, but I wonder if this has anything to do with Tony Stewart retiring from cup racing and making public that he wants to run sprint cars again. Wasn't the big deal about the Kevin Ward incident that Ward had smoked some weed? I'm not sure if there is a connection, but the timing is weird to me. Maybe WOO wants to cover their backends.

Cant wait to see who fails and then crys foul!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a fan of this

You want dirt racing to be considered a legitimate sport this is part of the process. Every major sport has drug testing . If you don't like the rule then don't run the WOO. I think it's long over due and I think lucas will shortly follow suit. I do belive that the insurance company's is applying pressure in this area and is behind the new saftey rules. Racing is dead without insurance
    Last edited by tsand; 12-08-2016 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pickersparadise View Post
    Cant wait to see who fails and then crys foul!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They will probably sue the track lol.

Most don't get caught failing a random test even. They get caught for a work comp injury. It's a mandatory screen and hard to evade. I seem them dumb kids march right in there and not only get fired but owe the Dr bill for the work comp injury.

I was random tested three times in the last 18 months...no big deal
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Most don't get caught failing a random test even. They get caught for a work comp injury. It's a mandatory screen and hard to evade. I seem them dumb kids march right in there and not only get fired but owe the Dr bill for the work comp injury.
    Around here if its a comp deal they take blood for testing. All drugs stay in longer in blood stream than urine.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    I am random drug tested at my job. Just the purely random ones, plus the ones for being a CDL holder. So I'm used to this stuff and do not try to fix a test. It is not worth it, they are way more strict on you if you try to Dr it.In saying that, this is laughable. As if there's this wave of catastrophic wrecks and dirty driving by people under the influence. There isn't, and yes, there are drivers and crew members who use drugs, party. Maybe they are trying to be more mainstream, I dunno. If there was a huge issue with drugs and causing awful wrecks, etc, ok. There is not and I'd just leave it as is. Worry about your purses, TV Deals, tracks, and fans. Not wether or not you are becoming mainstream and professional. Because we aren't even close to that purse wise and facility wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    You want dirt racing to be considered a legitimate sport this is part of the process. Every major sport has drug testing . If you don't like the rule then don't run the WOO. I think it's long over due and I think lucas will shortly follow suit. I do belive that the insurance company's is applying pressure in this area and is behind the new saftey rules. Racing is dead without insurance
    WoO will lose some drivers for this maybe not who has (is) running the series but theyll lose locals too. Not for a fact that they do anything but for the simple fact their not in favor of this. Lucas does this...someone will start another series . And they wont drugtest.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Just The Tip View Post
    Just thinking out loud here, but I wonder if this has anything to do with Tony Stewart retiring from cup racing and making public that he wants to run sprint cars again. Wasn't the big deal about the Kevin Ward incident that Ward had smoked some weed? I'm not sure if there is a connection, but the timing is weird to me. Maybe WOO wants to cover their backends.
    Probably is. It was a BS call anyway.

if it changes the sport and keeps racing around until my grandkids then I'm for it.

please & thank you & I do think the Ward/Stewart situation has something to do with this timing

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Know a lot of people that are sick and pot will help them.. But not a one of them drives a 800 Hp race car...There is a time and place that you do and dont do things .. Pot and race cars is one of them....And i am a pro pot guy....
    What if they go to a state that allows medical marijuana? Its not hard to get a card. Then what?

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    I am random drug tested at my job. Just the purely random ones, plus the ones for being a CDL holder. So I'm used to this stuff and do not try to fix a test. It is not worth it, they are way more strict on you if you try to Dr it.In saying that, this is laughable. As if there's this wave of catastrophic wrecks and dirty driving by people under the influence. There isn't, and yes, there are drivers and crew members who use drugs, party. Maybe they are trying to be more mainstream, I dunno. If there was a huge issue with drugs and causing awful wrecks, etc, ok. There is not and I'd just leave it as is. Worry about your purses, TV Deals, tracks, and fans. Not wether or not you are becoming mainstream and professional. Because we aren't even close to that purse wise and facility wise.
    Amen^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Thats not the point dumb azz! So i guess you smoke just before u get to work or on your lunch cuz its ur own time then be all doped up on ur employers time. your prolly selfemployed as most avon or mary kay reps are. You still got your pink caddy?
    I am self employed right now. No work cause of the weather. And my boss smokes as much if not more...lmao. But as most of the people in this country think its going to make you like Spicoli. But its not the truth. Theres two types one gets you laid back the other is better than drinking two Red Bulls. And its a fact. And yes I still have my Caddy. Dropped a 632 bb and put her on NOS...lol rolling down the street smoking hydro sipping on Mtn. Dew.....lmao lmao

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Publicity stunt but I still like it.
    Insurance premium reduction or mandate most likely.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????