Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    Seems like quite a few drivers are happy about it. Isn't that really what matters?
    Haven't heard a single WoO driver come out in favor. Now if you want to test due to an incident like using your car as a weapon in the pits, fine. Random is never random though, when I worked in maintenance at a nursing home they had a random policy too, but what they'd do is figure out who they wanted to test and pick 2 others so it wasn't obvious they were singling people out. My wife was the director of nursing and this is what they made her do, so random is baloney. I don't use drugs, never have, but I'm no more in favor of this than I was FC seats, because the people up top don't have a clue on whats necessary or prudent and I don't trust them to be ethical or just, only politically motivated.
    Politically Incorrect.

Shirley and Moyer JR both said in DoD interviews yesterday that they liked it.

Sheppard also stated he's in favor of it.

Casebolt as well, even though longer dedicated to tour. So, yeah, quite a few. There are more, but you can do your own research 

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    But Even if it does or does not make you better like in football ..Running over someone on a football field and running over someone in a Car are not the same...I have seen a lot of good things about Pot ..Doing it wile Driving a 800hp car is NOT one of them....
    And if there were glaring cases where weed and other drugs, including alcohol, caused terrible crashes, and wrecks, sure. There isn't. It's just a business move, make us "look good" move. Not a safety move. I am talking racing, not real life. In real life, the drunk driving, and driving while high is a huge issue.

And before someone says we have a perfect example in Kevin Ward, bs. Weed had jack sh!t to do with why he did that. He was pi$$ed because of what Tony did, wanted some recognition, and just let his anger and immaturity cause a deadly mistake. And just so happens he left a glaringly easy way to excuse Tony from any wrong doing and make himself look dumber.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    And if there were glaring cases where weed and other drugs, including alcohol, caused terrible crashes, and wrecks, sure. There isn't. It's just a business move, make us "look good" move. Not a safety move. I am talking racing, not real life. In real life, the drunk driving, and driving while high is a huge issue.And before someone says we have a perfect example in Kevin Ward, bs. Weed had jack sh!t to do with why he did that. He was pi$$ed because of what Tony did, wanted some recognition, and just let his anger and immaturity cause a deadly mistake. And just so happens he left a glaringly easy way to excuse Tony from any wrong doing and make himself look dumber.
    Well said CnB^^^^^^^^
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

maybe the ones that are not happy have a reason to be not happy any driver that takes drugs and races can't have a brain in their head

Good way to get rid of Bloomer.

I don't understand everyone's ire against this. Not one driver has come out against it. THEY are the only ones who it affects. They aren't asking 4m members to pee in a cup. Drivers on tour are doing this for a living and they aren't bitching about it, they are saying thank you, it's about time.

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    maybe the ones that are not happy have a reason to be not happy any driver that takes drugs and races can't have a brain in their head
    What they do away from the track is their business.
    I don't understand everyone's ire against this. Not one driver has come out against it. THEY are the only ones who it affects. They aren't asking 4m members to pee in a cup. Drivers on tour are doing this for a living and they aren't bitching about it, they are saying thank you, it's about time.
    Their just saying that so theres no target on their backs
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

The only people that don't like it are the druggies, imagine that.

This rule, must be the equivalent to Lucas oil Left rear suspension rule for JD. Only this time it's Bloomers turn in the barrel. I guess the days of smoking crack and drinking Jack are over.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Stede Bonnet View Post
    Haven't heard a single WoO driver come out in favor. Now if you want to test due to an incident like using your car as a weapon in the pits, fine. Random is never random though, when I worked in maintenance at a nursing home they had a random policy too, but what they'd do is figure out who they wanted to test and pick 2 others so it wasn't obvious they were singling people out. My wife was the director of nursing and this is what they made her do, so random is baloney. I don't use drugs, never have, but I'm no more in favor of this than I was FC seats, because the people up top don't have a clue on whats necessary or prudent and I don't trust them to be ethical or just, only politically motivated.
    If you haven't heard a WOO driver come out in favor then you must not hear much. Billy Moyer Jr. & Brian Shirley both came out in favor of it and Moyer Jr. said so in a Dirt On Dirt Interview at the PRI Show.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 5 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    The only people that don't like it are the druggies, imagine that.
    Says the Conservative a$$holes who drink alcohol until they're slobbering and obnoxious, but that's OK, because it's legal...... In every walk of life you'll see more drunk people than you'll see high people, no matter what they're on. In the pits, in the seat, in the grandstands, behind the wheel of racecars and haulers and behind the wheel of passenger cars on the way home.

Quote Originally Posted by Senroc-Systems View Post
    Says the Conservative a$$holes who drink alcohol until they're slobbering and obnoxious, but that's OK, because it's legal...... In every walk of life you'll see more drunk people than you'll see high people, no matter what they're on. In the pits, in the seat, in the grandstands, behind the wheel of racecars and haulers and behind the wheel of passenger cars on the way home.
    Very true...^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    This rule, must be the equivalent to Lucas oil Left rear suspension rule for JD. Only this time it's Bloomers turn in the barrel. I guess the days of smoking crack and drinking Jack are over.
    Except it's not Lucas who adopted this rule, it's the WoO, and as far as I know, Bloomer hasn't paid his fine yet so it won't affect him in the least.
    Last edited by Josh Bayko; 12-10-2016 at 10:45 AM.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    I dare you to accuse me of using drugs..... Ever. What I'm not happy about is the hijacking of the sport by groups bent on turning it into the next NASCAR, which $UCK$. Everything they've done over the last 2 seasons is fix problems that don't exist and further separate it from its blue collar base. If you can't see it your either too stupid or too blind to see whats coming. Kevin Ward was a reckless idiot with an out of control temper and what happened had nothing to do with drugs and everything to do with how he was raised. I'm 46 and I don't use drugs, never have used drugs and rarely drink. I don't associate with people who use drugs, but I am in favor of legalizing them as it would eliminate those more stupid from our society naturally and then I could buy my cold medicine without having to show MY ID and sign for it... Besides that, the new $5K FC seat they made me buy should protect me from anything a pothead could ever do to me, right?
    Last edited by Stede Bonnet; 12-10-2016 at 10:57 AM.
    Politically Incorrect.

Ive known many people that have died from alcohol and pill addiction. Never have had or heard of anyone dying because they were too stoned....the Ward case was an excuse

Quote Originally Posted by Stede Bonnet View Post
    I dare you to accuse me of using drugs..... Ever. What I'm not happy about is the hijacking of the sport by groups bent on turning it into the next NASCAR, which $UCK$. Everything they've done over the last 2 seasons is fix problems that don't exist and further separate it from its blue collar base. If you can't see it your either too stupid or too blind to see whats coming. Kevin Ward was a reckless idiot with an out of control temper and what happened had nothing to do with drugs and everything to do with how he was raised. I'm 46 and I don't use drugs, never have used drugs and rarely drink. I don't associate with people who use drugs, but I am in favor of legalizing them as it would eliminate those more stupid from our society naturally and then I could buy my cold medicine without having to show MY ID and sign for it... Besides that, the new $5K FC seat they made me buy should protect me from anything a pothead could ever do to me, right?
    This is why the top tier drivers are in the Lucas series. They seen the writing on the wall. They dont want to put up with all the bs like NASCRAP.

They have to say they are in favor of it... When you go against them they slap you with behavior detrimental to the sport and fine you. Open your eyes.
    Politically Incorrect.