Default Gateway Nationals Dome Question

Family traveling with me and the hotel is directly across the street. I sure hope they can enter/exit throughout the day???

I had the same question and sent it in to the contact info on the website. Haven't heard anything back yet. Will let you know if I do. I would assuming there will be in an out privileges do to length of event, but who knows. Could get expensive if I have to buy $9 beers all weekend.

Just got response on this from Jacob @ Gateway. You can exit/enter, just have to follow Dome guidelines with stamps and entry doors.

Quote Originally Posted by BN247 View Post
    I had the same question and sent it in to the contact info on the website. Haven't heard anything back yet. Will let you know if I do. I would assuming there will be in an out privileges do to length of event, but who knows. Could get expensive if I have to buy $9 beers all weekend.
    I heard $1 beers due to close proximity to bud plant

well you heard wrong

Awesome, thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    I heard $1 beers due to close proximity to bud plant
    I will believe that one when I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by CMatich View Post
    Just got response on this from Jacob @ Gateway. You can exit/enter, just have to follow Dome guidelines with stamps and entry doors.
    Thanks for the info. Good to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by BN247 View Post
    I will believe that one when I see it.
    Lol me too

St. Louis. Some of my favorite places will require you to drive (or taxi – Uber) to them. St. Louis has two very top notch BBQ restaurants. The first one I will talk about is named Pappy’s Smokehouse. It is simply fantastic. Sharing the building with Pappy’s Smokehouse is another awesome restaurant for those of you who love Nashville Hot Chicken. Known as “Southern”, they offer 6 different heat ranges of classic fried chicken. They share the same dining area as Pappy’s so if going in a large group, you can all have different choices between the two restaurants. The other great BBQ “joint” in St. Louis is located over in the Soulard area of town and is named Bogart’s Smokehouse.
    Just around the corner from Bogart’s Smokehouse is another St. Louis establishment that offers decent food and lots of adult beverages along with an adult atmosphere is The Social House. The Social House is a large sports bar with a twist, the waitresses are basically topless with creative body paint covering them. Of course this is an adult only establishment.
    Another great fried chicken restaurant that is famous in St. Louis is named Hodak’s. Then there are a couple of fantastic sandwich shops as well in St. Louis, my personal favorite is the Blues City Deli but some other great ones are Nora’s and Gioia’s.

boy that looks familiar where have I seen that before lol