Thumbs up Clarksville Speedway (TN) 2017 Schedule..

Clarksville Speedway
    Clarksville ,Tennessee
    2017 Schedule - http://www.clarksvillespeedway.com/d...track-schedule
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

First time that Clarksville hasn't hosted a ump summer nationals race since 1998

supers are all but done in the area (local shows just don't pay) , plus they bought the mars deal, instead of the summer nats deal there will be mars races(but they will not interfere with the summer nats) look for some better paying stuff in the region from week to week (mars east),they are working on it really hard, props to william and the crew for trying to get the supers some money in the region

I made it down for your Big Mo 40 and had a great time! My first experience with red clay and racing in Tennessee. Looks like that might have been a one-off race now, but hope to get back down that way for another one.

iF I remember correctly wasn't there a good battle between Babb and Erb 2 or 3 years ago in the Summer Nats race there?

Quote Originally Posted by TheJet-09 View Post
    I made it down for your Big Mo 40 and had a great time! My first experience with red clay and racing in Tennessee. Looks like that might have been a one-off race now, but hope to get back down that way for another one.
    glad to hear,we did open the pits to all the fans at intermission (they flat loved it, we gave candy out and the kids had a blast) and with the pay out all the drivers loved it, after all its all about the fans, without them we cant do it !!!