Default Robin Miller Has A Great Idea!

Robin Miller seems to be crusading for Chip "Nasty" Ganassi to prepare Yung Muny an Indy Car for the Indianapolis 500 and continue to allow Kyle to run the dirt open wheel races! Couldn't agree more! Love to see Larson in The Indy 500!!

http://www.racer.com/videos/item/137...-larson-at-pri
    Last edited by CIRF; 12-10-2016 at 03:40 PM.

The Japs should have their own series, maybe in Japan... Then again I guess Indy could use another field filler since it is a race that no longer matters.

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    The Japs should have their own series, maybe in Japan... Then again I guess Indy could use another field filler since it is a race that no longer matters.
    I believe there are several different racing series in Japan. Not sure what that has to do with Robin Miller and/or Kyle Larson but I'm sure there is some point to your incoherent gibberish. Stupidity notwithstanding.

Yep, Indy no longer matters! No racing event that is the confirmed largest one day sporting event in the world, and has been for decades, completely sells out, draws in excess of 350,000 spectators and has by far the largest purse in American racing could possibly matter anymore! Probably not any less, either! Bbbbwwwwaaaaahahahahahaha!!!

Field filler? Ya' think? LOL!!!!

Indy matters big time, a true American legend of sports.

Late Model Mark
    TST Announcer

and cirf is a legend in his own mind

Quote Originally Posted by Late_Model_Mark View Post
    Indy matters big time, a true American legend of sports.

Late Model Mark
    TST Announcer
    LMM, you seem to be a learned fan of all racing and you give straight no bull$hit answers. Do you believe doing the Indy 500-World 600 double is a good thing for a driver to embark upon or a bit of a "can I do this" publicity deal? I am of the opinion, however uninformed it may be, that something suffers in doing the double. Given that the NASCAR race follows the 500 I have to believe it's the 600 that is shortchanged by virtue of being the end of the 1100 miles of racing in regards to the driver.

I would love nothing more than to see Kyle Larson and a few others (maybe Rico & Bell) from NASCAR do the Indy 500. But, in the case of someone like Larson his Indy 500 crew would likely be a compilation of guys that probably haven't worked together like the full time Indy Car teams do. And, the equipment of a NASCAR crossover team would have the potential of maybe not being the absolute best stuff as opposed to the Indy Car regulars. I just gotta' believe the regulars would get the best stuff. Maybe I'm off base in this way of thinking.

I think Larson, due to his open wheel background, would create a ton of interest among dirt racing folks that normally wouldn't give more than casual attention to the 500. I know Bryan Clauson certainly did and Clauson drove for a long shot owner that past couple of years. Larson would have the whole Ganassi aura and PR team behind him.

A guy like Larson winning the Indy 500 would be a very, very popular win!!

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    and cirf is a legend in his own mind
    And your a friggin idiot who is nothing more then the St.Louis cracker

Byte me kid rock

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    Byte me kid rock

not hardly St.louis cracker lol

yes this white guy would be a cracker just like the other 16k plus next weekend in downtown st louis , where is he11 is Du quoin lol