Default Are we in America

As I have said before Im sick and tired of seeing spanish words on packaging but this is about the stupidest thing Ive seen....... http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...ica-employers/
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

In do time bozo will be no more

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    As I have said before Im sick and tired of seeing spanish words on packaging but this is about the stupidest thing Ive seen....... http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...ica-employers/

Not that my opinion matter's but i'm going to give it anyway..... I worked in an enviorment where it was 5 mexicans per 1 American and i will alwaays stand behind this great country that we live in known as the Good Ol U S Of Aand my thought's are that if those mutherfukker's want to come over to our Great country then they need to learn our Language not the other way around!! If those bean eating mutherfuker's don't like it here then they can hop on a boat or jump in and swim back across the water's home!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Yeah Nasty. I remember about twenty years ago or so my mom worked at a plant and they were sending their supervisors to school to learn Spanish. As then as it is now Ive said WTF
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Obama has perpetuated that we not offend anyone. I think Trump will fix this "political correctness' bs!

If you come to America, become a legal citizen, obey our laws, and speak OUR language!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Obama has perpetuated that we not offend anyone. I think Trump will fix this "political correctness' bs!If you come to America, become a legal citizen, obey our laws, and speak OUR language!
    And you dont wear something on your head unless your cold.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    And you dont wear something on your head unless your cold.
    Well, maybe?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Well, maybe?
    That would probly make him a terrorist, so heres my permit!

http://www.jonesreport.com/images/te...ing_permit.jpg
    Last edited by a25rjr; 12-13-2016 at 06:30 PM.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Default Is This America?

ps-Wasnt this same player upset about what Trump said "...cuz I have daughters man."?
    Last edited by balljoint; 12-16-2016 at 10:03 AM.

If you come to this country, do it legally and pay your taxes. And you better f*ckin learn the language and salute the American flag. If not, don't f*ckin come here.

That would probly make him a terrorist, so heres my permit!http://www.jonesreport.com/images/te...ing_permit.jpg
    Where can I get my stamp at?

Quote Originally Posted by cmmg42 View Post
    If you come to this country, do it legally and pay your taxes. And you better f*ckin learn the language and salute the American flag. If not, don't f*ckin come here.
    Exactly^^^^^^^^^

Obama has perpetuated that we not offend anyone. I think Trump will fix this "political correctness' bs!

If you come to America, become a legal citizen, obey our laws, and speak OUR language!
    sí señor!!!

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post

ps-Wasnt this same player upset about what Trump said "...cuz I have daughters man."?
    I think that I will be backing the other team on all of Seattle's remaining games!!!

The issue is, I don't know if that first post is true or not...can not trucst the media at all, don't have a clue where to go for the truth other then some of those on FOX... I think most on there get real news.... the media has totally effed its self....

Quote Originally Posted by cmmg42 View Post
    And if you live in this country, should you be doing the same thing?

No wonder Americas welfare went up.... http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...umps-election/

I just spent a half an hour in Sears... I did not hear one English speaking person the whole time, not one... wait I did, a Mexican guy trying to sell a dryer to a white guy... other then that not one...

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    And if you live in this country, should you be doing the same thing?
    (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) straight if not pack your bags

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    I just spent a half an hour in Sears... I did not hear one English speaking person the whole time, not one... wait I did, a Mexican guy trying to sell a dryer to a white guy... other then that not one...
    Its sad that our country has stoop so low. Those idiot liberals and their snowflake children should be shipped to ole Mexico and letem fend for themselves