Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Madden to WOO ,

flagone, most of us appreciate your info and insights, thanks for sticking to it.

Maybe there is a big time sponsor out there to help CMR chase that championship.

Quote Originally Posted by johnE View Post
    flagone, most of us appreciate your info and insights, thanks for sticking to it.

Maybe there is a big time sponsor out there to help CMR chase that championship.
    I feel the same way flagone.

Quote Originally Posted by johnE View Post
    I feel the same way Flagone and yes SAS used to be a great regional series. But it has dwindled some.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Doesn't really matter what any of you think. Madden has made the comment in the past that he would like to try one of the national tours before his racing career ends. I think he should attempt his ambition.

Quote Originally Posted by flagone View Post
    And yet again I am reminded why I should NEVER post on this board.
    Thanks for letting us know he IS considering the WoO tour and for your posts and insight and some others I continue to read this board everyday. This 4forum has changed a lot.

Flagone thanks for posting and giving your insight,some don't understand you when you taste what it means i would like to see chris runthe woo series

And yet again I am reminded why I should NEVER post on this board.
    My apology's. I now understand you're word is Gospel and if someones opinion differs, God forbid. All I did was give my opinion.
    I will refrain from any disagreement in the future. On the side, I hope Madden runs the whole tour. WoO needs all they can get.
    Again, my apology's.
    8/13/16

ho hh25 he is just giving his insight your ideas are just a little different than his no big deal , I am amazed how many guys no matter how big the tour are committed to such tour

Quote Originally Posted by NY DIRT View Post
    What does the SAS tour pay it,s champion?

WOO pays $100000 to win $60000 for second.
    WOO pays at least $600 travel money per event.
    No Josh Richards to run against to take most of the money
    Madden is in maybe in the BEST car he has ever been in.
    Yep, you are right. No comparison here.

My thought is as long as he stays in the top 3 in points (and he should) He runs the full tour...
    You sure are narrow between the ears and your reading comprehension sucks. Flagone was talking about the travel grind and not being home with family every weekend. Not how much money each series pays out or the competition. So get a clue before you open your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    My apology's. I now understand you're word is Gospel and if someones opinion differs, God forbid. All I did was give my opinion.
    I will refrain from any disagreement in the future. On the side, I hope Madden runs the whole tour. WoO needs all they can get.
    Again, my apology's.
    He hates all fans and thinks that their opinions don't matter. He feels that the drivers' input is all that matters and the fans don't deserve to see exciting formats. Whatever whiners like Clanton say is all that matters.

You guys have lost your minds............
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

And your point is , hey bbq boy did you get my email about hammerle

Chris is a 2-time Southern All Stars Champion so he has had a taste of travel/series grind. He IS strongly considering following the WoO tour in 2017.
    I agree with you, Chris is no stranger to the road. Though SAS is regional and WoO is semi-national, parallels can be drawn for your argument and I get it. Is it a more intense unter-taking to run WoO? Sure. But Chris has been on the road more or less for more than a decade and probably went about his racing in a more logical approach than most by keeping his ego in check and making racing choices that make $ense. Best of luck to Madden in 2017!
    Politically Incorrect.

Didn't Madden follow the WoO for a couple of months in 2008 or 2009? It was the year him and Scott battled it out for the Colossal 100 and Madden got 2nd. Think he followed it up the east coast at least. Anyways, he would be fine on the tour.

Flagone, you are a long time poster, enjoy your input and knowledge. These idiots nowadays drive a lot of people out of here, but you just gotta look past most of it like ads on any other website.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You guys have lost your minds............
    Which guys are you talking about? The ones having fun by disrespecting others or the others that expect nothing less from this forum?

Seems as soon as someone disagrees, most know the name calling and ridicule comes next. That's the way it is here. You among others in here own that. You can also own why people that respect others and expect some respect, don't post here. But go ahead and the regular, abusive posters here will continue to have fun at others expense and drag this forum down. Disrespect is the mentality of this forum now.

Flagone, may have been a little touchy about the posters that disagreed, but he has seen this Dog and Pony Show before also. and was again reminded. The attitude of this forum needs to change or it will never be a place to exchange ideas again, just smack talk.

Quote Originally Posted by clanton25fan View Post
    You sure are narrow between the ears and your reading comprehension sucks. Flagone was talking about the travel grind and not being home with family every weekend. Not how much money each series pays out or the competition. So get a clue before you open your mouth.
    I am so sorry that my post offended you. I realize that I am an a$$ hole and am very stupid. Please accept my apology.

The WoO chase, just like the championships of other racing organizations, is calculated on points during the course of the season. That said, if Madden chooses to run the entire season, he is fully capable of winning the title, and doesn't need too much luck or mojo to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Which guys are you talking about? The ones having fun by disrespecting others or the others that expect nothing less from this forum?

Seems as soon as someone disagrees, most know the name calling and ridicule comes next. That's the way it is here. You among others in here own that. You can also own why people that respect others and expect some respect, don't post here. But go ahead and the regular, abusive posters here will continue to have fun at others expense and drag this forum down. Disrespect is the mentality of this forum now.

Flagone, may have been a little touchy about the posters that disagreed, but he has seen this Dog and Pony Show before also. and was again reminded. The attitude of this forum needs to change or it will never be a place to exchange ideas again, just smack talk.
    Neither.......there are more than just the two options you offered up to try and paint me in a corner.

Try again, this time ......try harder.

Getting disrespected is something that you should be totally used to because you've worked so hard to earn that disrespect.......Mr. Carlton on the other hand, not so much.

To say he doesn't have the fans interest at heart and is only in it for the racers is just plain wrong.....period.......anybody that thinks differently has had or is in need of a fresh labotomy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post

Still Choking on those chill pills I see..........glad you can own it.

Respect is earned btw........that is the sole reason nobody gives you any.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 12-12-2016 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by clanton25fan View Post
    I have had a while to digest your attack on me so I will try to choose my words carefully. Remember the wild west shootout last year? The race that Shane Clanton pulled the slide job on the leader of the race. My opinion was the slide job was executed perfectly and the guy had 2 options. He could settle for second, have his car in one piece and take home second place money or he could take Shane out and destroy both cars. He chose the second option and then bad mouthed Shane in the live interview after the race. I thought that was real lame and I posted a thread on this site. I said that if I was the owner of the car that this driver used to act like a child and destroy 2 expensive race machines, I would fire him on the spot.

Now after your attack on me for a MISTAKE I made on a post on this web site I have only one thing to say to you. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year because I can not bad mouth anybody that is a fan of Shane Clanton.