Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Not trying to pile on Bronson here but I had never heard of him until after Eldora, he ran good there and decent the next week at Magnolia. Watching his interviews on DOD I could tell something wasn't right between the ears there. Doesn't have anything to do with his down south accent (I have a pretty bad one too), just the lack of comprehension of some questions and the way he answered them, I almost hoped that he was on something mind altering to cause that. Kind of like a Bloomer interview lol (sorry couldn't resist)

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I doubt any late model guys are getting all stoned up and walking out in front of Bronson zipping around the track.........anybody that would do that has a death wish.
    Did you mean to say Bronson and Death Wish in the same sentence or was that coincidence? Charlie Bronson was never that crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by jlacey View Post
    Did you mean to say Bronson and Death Wish in the same sentence or was that coincidence? Charlie Bronson was never that crazy!
    Nope , just got lucky on that one.......good catch.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Didn't Bronson win a woo race at Volusia Co ?

Quote Originally Posted by GRT32 View Post
    Didn't Bronson win a woo race at Volusia Co ?
    Yeah. But it was a UMP race, not an outlaws one. Same difference, just saying.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Wayne Hammond in the 40B at East Bay instead of Bronson.I don't know if East Bay suspended Bronson (they definitely should have) of if car owner/sponsors benched him for his antics