Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Kyle Bronson finds new use for $100,000 race car!

After having a slide job pulled on him, Kyle Bronson stays in the gas spinning him and Nosbisch out. He then proceeds to use his car as a projectile missile rear ending Nosbich's car so hard it gets about roof height on Bronson''s car. He's lucky it didn't land on his head. Of course Bronson then want's to fight on the fronstretch. He could have backed out and attempted to pass him back in 1 and 2. Biggest piece of crap move I've seen in 45 years. He should be charged with assault. I hope someone has video of this.

Quote Originally Posted by roughride View Post
    After having a slide job pulled on him, Kyle Bronson stays in the gas spinning him and Nosbisch out. He then proceeds to use his car as a projectile missile rear ending Nosbich's car so hard it gets about roof height on Bronson''s car. He's lucky it didn't land on his head. Of course Bronson then want's to fight on the fronstretch. He could have backed out and attempted to pass him back in 1 and 2. Biggest piece of crap move I've seen in 45 years. He should be charged with assault. I hope someone has video of this.
    Zyoung25, is this the same dude who ripped off your buddy? Bronson doesn't seem to have improved with age.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

I was watching it live on Facebook from one of what I think was Kyle's crew members. Was a good race right up to the slide job and them coming off turn 4 just before they hit. That's when the video goes to the ground and you hear a wth or something and it goes off. Guess that's why the video went dead. Was too much going on to video. lol

Found it on youtube under Kyle Bronson wrecks Keith Nosbisch. Was there anything prior to this slide job that would have influenced this bone head move? Bronson looked pretty fearless at Eldora in the Friday before the World feature. Looks like a chump after this
    Last edited by MILLER7FAN; 12-11-2016 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLER7FAN View Post
    Found it on youtube under Kyle Bronson wrecks Keith Nosbisch. Was there anything prior to this slide job that would have influenced this bone head move? Bronson looked pretty fearless at Eldora in the Friday before the World feature. Looks like a chump after this
    Just watched it. Bronson is a pu$$y.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Racing hard for the win. All actions after that are completely
    Uncalled for.

What a moron.

Does he own his own cars?

Isn't this stuff what gets everyone excited and keeps 'em coming back to the races? Isn't this stuff good for business? Let's face it, if this kind of stuff went on in late model racing every time there was questionable contact on the track the grandstands would have more people in them. Would they not?

What I got a kick out of was the guy in the crowd yelling "kill him" over and over! Professional wrestling crowds have nothing on that guy! LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    What a moron.

Does he own his own cars?
    He does not
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Did they drug test him?

Wide open spaces inside that dome of his; classless to say the least!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    He does not
    If it was my XR1 that he used to trash somebody else's XR1, I doubt I'd be happy about it.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

It was awful nice of him to tear that other guys (#7) car up too when retaliating.

Quote Originally Posted by t3r3e3 View Post
    Zyoung25, is this the same dude who ripped off your buddy? Bronson doesn't seem to have improved with age.
    Wasn't my buddy, it was another 4m member. I do remember hearing of this though.

His cars owned by Brandon Ford in Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Wasn't my buddy, it was another 4m member. I do remember hearing of this though.

His cars owned by Brandon Ford in Florida.
    Brandon Ford is partly owned by Bronsons uncle, Wayne Hammond.
    Last edited by a25rjr; 12-11-2016 at 01:09 PM.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I thought it was going to be worse then that. None of those guys were right

This kind of stuff is where I'd like to see mandatory drug testing if you use your race car as a weapon. I agree with the random drug testing but I'd like to see all sanctioning bodies take it to another level with that rule. If results comeback positive then you pay for damage you caused or barred from competition until damage has been paid for. Something has to be done about these guys using racecars as a weapon and destroying other peoples equipment and putting lives at risk.

not defending Bronson bu that slide ruin his chance for w the win by about destroying the left front i do believe

I wondered what happened to Wayne Hammond,I went to high school with him.He was a pretty good shoe.He was involved in the wreck that took Vogler from us if I'm not mistaken.His daddy Bo was pretty good back in the day at Golden Gate and Sunshine Speedway before East Bay came along.
    Bronson has a plenty of talent but a long list of bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    not defending Bronson bu that slide ruin his chance for w the win by about destroying the left front i do believe
    Bronson's refusal to alter course ruined his chance to win
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1