Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

i must be drunk cause the video i watched he got out lol

Quote Originally Posted by mastersbilt_racer View Post
    nosbisch never got out.
    yes he did

Not til after he was attacked. I would give him a pass at that point.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    That was a $hit move. Is he for sure a known thief? If that's the case why would anyone want a thief near their team or equipment!? Not sure if anyone see the Fastrak world championships at Beckley speedway but Umberger made the biggest dik move of all time. He was several laps down, waited up for the leader, Chris Meadows, and absolutely destroyed his race car. This move by Bronson isn't far behind that. Moves like that should be assault and suspension. Pitiful!
    His aunt and uncle own his team

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Not til after he was attacked. I would give him a pass at that point.
    Eh, he was getting out as Bronson was coming to his car. Bad slider with fireworks afterwards. Fans will eat that stuff up.

Sorry no passes i've seen worse than that and both drivers gone for the event

Thumbs down

Went and watched the video, "Pathetic" is the first word that comes to mind. From what I saw it wasn't even a slide job of epic proportions like the "slide and park" Booby Pierce pulled on Bloomquist earlier this year. Nosbisch goes low and is drifting out but mindful of Bronson being out there. Nosbisch pinches the car a bit and the tail steps out, but there is still an acre of room between his car and the wall for Bronson to drive back around and pass him back. Instead, Bronson just draws a bead and drives straight into the RR of Nosbisch, with 20 feet of track clear to his right and no reason not to use it. The retaliation afterwards borders on insanity and is a merit-less temper-tantrum and without provocation or excuse. I don't think Bronson should be racing cars, he has the skills to maneuver one, but lacks the character and maturity to be responsible with one. This is the problem with promoting young guys too fast and they themselves not having to pay the bills for their choices. This wasn't passion for motorsport, this was immature childish rage at not getting his way. WAHHH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KNMfQrvxjQ
    Politically Incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Stede Bonnet View Post
    Went and watched the video, "Pathetic" is the first word that comes to mind. From what I saw it wasn't even a slide job of epic proportions like the "slide and park" Booby Pierce pulled on Bloomquist earlier this year. Nosbisch goes low and is drifting out but mindful of Bronson being out there. Nosbisch pinches the car a bit and the tail steps out, but there is still an acre of room between his car and the wall for Bronson to drive back around and pass him back. Instead, Bronson just draws a bead and drives straight into the RR of Nosbisch, with 20 feet of track clear to his right and no reason not to use it. The retaliation afterwards borders on insanity and is a merit-less temper-tantrum and without provocation or excuse. I don't think Bronson should be racing cars, he has the skills to maneuver one, but lacks the character and maturity to be responsible with one. This is the problem with promoting young guys too fast and they themselves not having to pay the bills for their choices. This wasn't passion for motorsport, this was immature childish rage at not getting his way. WAHHH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KNMfQrvxjQ
    I agree, get Bronson out of that car before he kills someone like Tony Stewart.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    I 2nd that
    after hot laps I'll pick the winner

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Why would Bronson want to kill Tony Stewart........it's doubtful Tony going to get all stoned up and walk into a speeding race cars lane on the track so Kyle probably won't ever get the chance.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I was kinda wondering the same thing.

what a friggin' idiot. looks like he hasn't changed much, ran over me in speed weeks in 2012 in modified. he was trying to win in on first lap turn 1. took out several cars.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

Pretty sure he means like Tony Stewart did, not kill Tony stewart. lol

Quote Originally Posted by loose_is_fast View Post
    I doubt any late model guys are getting all stoned up and walking out in front of Bronson zipping around the track.........anybody that would do that has a death wish.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Just saw the video, not only was that a chicken chit move by Bronson under caution, the attempt to fight was absolutely pathetic. The guy he ran over was twice his age and calm and Kyle looked like a complete ding dong. Was hoping he'd be another young(er) gun to cheer for moving forward after a good showing at Eldora but it looks as if he is just another spoiled loser, joining the long list. What a shame.

I still say if something like this happened on a regular basis it would boost attendance. I definitely don't endorse or condone it. Some of us may not like it and some of us even denounce it but it would put assess in the seats. It's been proven many times.

Luckily, many of us, including myself like good, hard, clean racing where the driver with the most skill, talent and courage comes out on top. But there are just as many or more that thoroughly enjoy a good dust up on the track where some equipment is wadded up and a scuffle ensues afterwords and then a war of words that goes on for a few weeks.

This particular thread is a prime example. Controversy breeds interest and excitement and it gets people jacked up. Just human nature, I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I still say if something like this happened on a regular basis it would boost attendance. I definitely don't endorse or condone it. Some of us may not like it and some of us even denounce it but it would put assess in the seats. It's been proven many times. Luckily, many of us, including myself like good, hard, clean racing where the driver with the most skill, talent and courage comes out on top. But there are just as many or more that thoroughly enjoy a good dust up on the track where some equipment is wadded up and a scuffle ensues afterwords and then a war of words that goes on for a few weeks. This particular thread is a prime example. Controversy breeds interest and excitement and it gets people jacked up. Just human nature, I reckon.
    For once, you are 100% correct...

Quote Originally Posted by loose_is_fast View Post
    Even though I used poor sentence structure he knew what I meant.....lol

I agree 02 slid up to take some momentum away but there was room for the 40 to maneuver.

Maybe the 40 was still mad for over driving & screwing up turn 1 to let the 02 slide job him the first time.

Get ready Schaffer tour guys word is he may run that summer series with Ray.

What killed me the most was to find out this was for title of first loser (2nd place).

DOD is always giving him props maybe they'll figure out he is a spoiled brat.

Quote Originally Posted by toyracer View Post
    I agree 02 slid up to take some momentum away but there was room for the 40 to maneuver.

Maybe the 40 was still mad for over driving & screwing up turn 1 to let the 02 slide job him the first time.

Get ready Schaffer tour guys word is he may run that summer series with Ray.

What killed me the most was to find out this was for title of first loser (2nd place).

DOD is always giving him props maybe they'll figure out he is a spoiled brat.
    Doesn't matter how big an idiot or moron they are DOD never criticizes a driver.