Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

That's real easy to say but try doing it in a split second

No he should NOT have let off he was trying to get a win the other car actually started this thing although Bronson should NOT have done what he done either someone could have been seriously injured
    I am what I am

What is up with those tall spoilers? My goodness those are UGLY! And where was track security? It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out that Bronson was wanting to fight. Using your car as a weapon in that manner after the fact should get him barred. It puts innocent people at risk. Oh, if I was in that blue number 7, I would be hot at getting caught up in those shannanigans. Dude was just driving around under yellow and gets taken out too.

Quote Originally Posted by rickybrown1952 View Post
    No he should NOT have let off he was trying to get a win the other car actually started this thing although Bronson should NOT have done what he done either someone could have been seriously injured
    Kyle had room along the wall to get by Nosbich.. So Nosbich didn't start anything.. For you that think he did start it, here is the link for the video posted to youtube..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KNMfQrvxjQ

If i remember i think he had stole someone's trailer with a modified, all spares, tools, engines, everything they needed for speedweeks. I think he may have been under 18 at the time.

Kyle is a known hot head, and a known thief.. He doesn't own his own equipment and races on Hammonds dime.. So he needs to be dealt with accordingly.. No one deserves to get run over or under for this matter under a yellow.. To take on some one twice his age is a B!tch move to begin with.. No need for a hot head like him in the sport..

I was there and it was a super fast track. Lots of sliders and some crazy moves in lapped traffic. Bronson had time to get out of the gas or ride the brakes, he just did the same the lap before. Just inconsiderate toward other peoples equipment and dangerous to other drivers and safety officials. He should be banned for awhile!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerdirtking View Post
    If i remember i think he had stole someone's trailer with a modified, all spares, tools, engines, everything they needed for speedweeks. I think he may have been under 18 at the time.
    Yep it was are equipment he stole. Don't get me started on him. Seeing this vide p!ssed me off fast. The accident was around 2007 / 2008 at East Bay during the Winternationals. Where still missing a bunch of money worth tools, ect...
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 12-11-2016 at 04:51 PM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Pretty sure Whitener had checked out and they were racing for 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by dalemcfan View Post
    Pretty sure Whitener had checked out and they were racing for 2nd.
    Mark doesn't drive the 58 anymore, that's Devin Dixon.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Kyle had to know that Nosbich was there since it was same pass as the last lap. And he shouldve passed him the same way he did the lap before...that was stupid
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

That was an ugly attempt at a slide job, Bronson stayed in the wood trying to get to the outside.... ya the cars have breaks, he didn't want to use them, by the way, I think it was awesome. Big deal some body work on the Nosbich car and Kyle has some major work to fix his up... He knew the consequences, sometimes you gotta screw the consequences

I looked...and it's the final verdict. The guy in the 40 is a half-wit and caused the contact. He could have passed the other car up against the wall but chose to be stupid. As you read, Ron White is sending Bronson one of those signs because he thought he was Charles rather than Kyle. Of course, as you all know, you can't fix stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    That's real easy to say but try doing it in a split second
    What, you mean like deciding to take a dive on another perfectly good slab of concrete?

On the real, Bronson is a straight up moron. He's like Terry Casey with a tenth of the talent. Surely his his car owner can find someone else to drive the car.
    Last edited by t3r3e3; 12-11-2016 at 06:51 PM.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Where you there , no so how do you really know that i fell and does it really matter to you

Bone head move by a total ass the innocent guy whose car got tore up should still have his foot up Brosons ass it would need to be surgically removed that is what always happens in crap like this innocent people always pay the price.
    Last edited by RW57; 12-11-2016 at 07:43 PM.

Hammond was running a modified at East Bay the last I heard. He was a great guy.

i thought if u get out of your car that u can not get back in and race !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    i thought if u get out of your car that u can not get back in and race !!!!!
    Nosbisch never got out.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

That was a $hit move. Is he for sure a known thief? If that's the case why would anyone want a thief near their team or equipment!? Not sure if anyone see the Fastrak world championships at Beckley speedway but Umberger made the biggest dik move of all time. He was several laps down, waited up for the leader, Chris Meadows, and absolutely destroyed his race car. This move by Bronson isn't far behind that. Moves like that should be assault and suspension. Pitiful!