Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

If you don't know the area or knows someone that knows the area things bad can happen motel is right off 255 with some bad towns very close alorton and centerville are the towns somewhere off i55 south or even 270 and 111 and 157 would be a much better choice

I thought you said it could happen anywhere? Do you have a cell phone number where out-of-towners can reach you to confirm they are in the "good" part of town? Or should they just call the St. Louis Chamber of Commerce and let them redirect to you?

East St. Louis is the absolute premier $hithole of the world!! St. Louis proper isn't significantly better. Even the Landing on the riverfront near the Arch is a bit dicey, especially at night.

My sister and her husband are huge Cardinal fans and upon leaving Busch Stadium following a night game they actually saw a woman get mugged. Luckily they only knocked her down and took her purse. My sister said the cops acted as if stuff like that happened around there on a regular basis.

Keep your eyes open and your head on a swivel leaving the dome following the races, especially if you aren't part of a crowd.

Sure would be nice to be able to legally shoot the thievin' sons of bitches that stole that hauler!!!

100% agree CIRF. I think the ole "cutting their hands off" plan would be a better deterrent. Thugs think if they get shot down while stealin' they died noble in the neighborhood. Nobody wants a playa' with no hands.

Use some common sense and do research at any venue

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    Use some common sense and do research at any venue
    You advising anyone about common sense is like getting sexual advise from a life long eunuch. You know as much about common sense as you do about neurosurgery or auto racing.

Biggest reason I didn't get tickets, I don't need to put up with the bullsh!t downtown. F*ck it.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    You advising anyone about common sense is like getting sexual advise from a life long eunuch. You know as much about common sense as you do about neurosurgery or auto racing.
    I heard he seen a monkey at the zoo and he though he had found his long lost Bro.

East St. Louis is the absolute premier $hithole of the world!! St. Louis proper isn't significantly better. Even the Landing on the riverfront near the Arch is a bit dicey, especially at night.

My sister and her husband are huge Cardinal fans and upon leaving Busch Stadium following a night game they actually saw a woman get mugged. Luckily they only knocked her down and took her purse. My sister said the cops acted as if stuff like that happened around there on a regular basis.

Keep your eyes open and your head on a swivel leaving the dome following the races, especially if you aren't part of a crowd.

Sure would be nice to be able to legally shoot the thievin' sons of bitches that stole that hauler!!!
    I read many years ago that if the planet earth decides to sit down for a rest, East St. Louis, MO would the first to touch the chair.

GPS tracker is what every racer needs to put on there truck and trailer.. They make ones that you can hide and only you can see that its there on your phone...You can set it so that if the truck moves and you are in side your phone will let you know...about 300 bucks and it will let you know that your truck is moving.. and were its going...With in 50 feet...

You can do all the research you want to,it doesn't matter if a thief is there and ..........nevermind.Trying to make a logical point to you is a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by nuff said View Post
    You can do all the research you want to,it doesn't matter if a thief is there and ..........nevermind.Trying to make a logical point to you is a mistake.
    Your right tryed to make a point to a brick wall the other day..When i got done it was still a brick wall...

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    GPS tracker is what every racer needs to put on there truck and trailer.. They make ones that you can hide and only you can see that its there on your phone...You can set it so that if the truck moves and you are in side your phone will let you know...about 300 bucks and it will let you know that your truck is moving.. and were its going...With in 50 feet...
    Exactly, I don't know why more people don't have this. Best money you could possibly spend on a racing operation. $300 and you get one that runs on 3G network and you get 3 yrs of tracking before you need to buy another. $100/yr and you can go to the police and show them exactly where your stuff is. You get it back, and you get to watch the thief go to jail. Win win.

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    Exactly, I don't know why more people don't have this. Best money you could possibly spend on a racing operation. $300 and you get one that runs on 3G network and you get 3 yrs of tracking before you need to buy another. $100/yr and you can go to the police and show them exactly where your stuff is. You get it back, and you get to watch the thief go to jail. Win win.
    Plus most car insurance Co.. will give you 5 to 10% discount for Having one on your car or T Witch will pay for putting in on... in the long run...

Talking

Calverton, you advising anyone about common sense is like getting sexual advise from a life long eunuch. You know as much about common sense as you do about neurosurgery or auto racing.
    Thanks for making my day! That guy, "Gooberton" is in the running for 4m's biggest freak-tard.
    Last edited by Stede Bonnet; 12-15-2016 at 03:17 PM.
    Politically Incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by perverton View Post
    Maybe racers should be a lil more intelligent when parking over night
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 12-15-2016 at 08:32 PM.

Cool Freaktards

Quote Originally Posted by Stede Bonnet View Post
    Thanks for making my day! That guy, "Gooberton" is in the running for 4m's biggest freak-tard.
    You would be correct. Him and Oldfart are competing to be 4m's biggest freak-tard. Gerald must be too busy with t shirt orders rather than moderate his websites forums. Has the hauler been found?

Calverton was spotted in the parking garage adjacent to the dome in St. Louis on his way to the races. Looks like he's enjoying himself before finding his seat. He's heavily involved in a game of pitch & catch with one of his "good buddies" and he's the catcher!! LOLOL!!!

Wouldn't a simple battery cutoff switch eliminate a lot of these truck thefts?

CIRF, you're forgetting that old saying. NEVER argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to HIS level, and beat you with experience every time. You are wasting your time and breath arguing with Litey.