Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default St. Louis....truck and hauler stolen.

URGENT: PLEASE SHARE!
    ***STOLEN FROM CAHOKIA*** 2004 WHITE F250 and 1999 Haulmark Trailer taken from Comfort Inn and Suites***

Truck Lic # 84 819 R and Trailer Lic # 77911
    O
    Please contact any of us if seen! We are in STL for the VP Racing Fuels Gateway Dirt Nationals

**Attention ALL VP Racing Fuels Gateway Dirt Nationals presented by Karl Performance COMPETITORS & attendees:**

The Bauman Motorsports Transporter - 2004 WHITE F250 Lic# 84 819 R and 1999 Haulmark Trailer Lic # 77 991 has been STOLEN from the Comfort Inn, Cahokia Illinois.... PLEASE BE ON THE LOOKOUT - and if seen, PLEASE CALL 911!

Hopefully this gets resolved and is the only instance. I'm sure the STL thugs (no not Oldfan) will be out in full force this weekend.

This was one of my biggest worries for the competitors. This cr@p is rampant in the St. Louis area. I have had countless friends have their stuff stolen from hotels while competing at Gateway. They don't break in to trailers, they steal the truck and trailer altogether. Had 1 buddy just got his bike back this past summer. Truck, trailer, and bike were stolen 2 years ago. This stuff goes on around St. Louis all the time. I would leave nothing unattended in that sh1thole of a town.
    8/13/16

guess what it would happen in any big metro area and that sh!t can happen anywhere

Not sure but it looks like the car must have already been unloaded and at the track?

and Cahokia is ILL NOT MISSOURI GET YOU FACTS CORRECT

It says Illinois in the original post ding dong. Also, just in case you missed your 1st grade geography lesson, let uncle Wiki help ya.

"Cahokia is a village in St. Clair County, Illinois, United States. It is part of Greater St. Louis metropolitan area. As of the 2010 census, the village had a population of 15,241, a decline from 16,391 in 2000"

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    And who really cares you dumb piece of sh#@. It's basicly East St,Louis. I would love to run into you at the dome. We could get acquainted. For about 30 seconds.
    8/13/16

The primary reason I didn't want to race in it. But it can happen anywhere, anytime.

Make sure everyone knows the state of registration (Illinois?). And assuming you have already reported it to Law Enforcement, it will at least be entered into L.E.A.D.S. as stolen.

Hopefully once they realize the trailer is empty (if so), they'll ditch it and it'll be recovered.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    It says Illinois in the original post ding dong. Also, just in case you missed your 1st grade geography lesson, let uncle Wiki help ya. "Cahokia is a village in St. Clair County, Illinois, United States. It is part of Greater St. Louis metropolitan area. As of the 2010 census, the village had a population of 15,241, a decline from 16,391 in 2000"
    exactly not Missouri in the craphole state of ILL BODY THAT STAYS OVER NIGHT IN THE AREA OF THE METRO AREA IS NOT TO BRIGHT THAT AREA HAS NEVER BEEN GREAT FOR ANY THING AT LEAST MY LIFE TIME I REPEAT NEVER EVER BEEN SAFE THERE

East st louis is not apart of st louis

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    And who really cares you dumb piece of sh#@. It's basicly East St,Louis. I would love to run into you at the dome. We could get acquainted. For about 30 seconds.
    LOL Run in too... you mean run after.. you spend the first 30 sec catching up too him....

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    Only you could turn a stolen equipment post into a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)storm.
    WTF?

I read some where that the governor elects wife was robbed at gun point in St Louie a week or two ago...maybe calvey can find that rig whiles hes looking for a sidewalk to trip on
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Maybe racers should be a lil more intelligent when parking over night

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Not sure but it looks like the car must have already been unloaded and at the track?
    You are correct. Seems they are scrambling to get equipment so they can still race. Drivers suit, helmet, etc.
    8/13/16

Anyone check on the whereabouts of Kyle Bronson? Maybe he is in town, sometimes old habits are hard to break. lol

Just amazing to me 95% of us work to get something a small few want to take it In the night... Need a law where we can beat them till the cops get there....

And then you have a douche' bag that blames the racer/owner. smdh

Had my golf cart swiped right from under my nose at the hot rod show I ran in '09... Found it the next morning parked in front of a local bar...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019