Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    That sucks for them. To plan out everything, but obviously you don't know how the ventilation will be until you get cars out there. Hopefully they can make some tweaks with airflow and get it better.
    It's not like it's the first time a indoor show had to take a break due to ventilation issues. No big deal really.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    It's not like it's the first time a indoor show had to take a break due to ventilation issues. No big deal really.
    5 hours for 1 round of qualifying for less than half of the expected entries is kind of a big deal
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

are they even going to be able to race?

Due to the lower than expected car count, there won't be any LM race tonight, just modified stuff.

They're only running 2 laps a piece in round 2. Everyone's lap times are a half second or more slower than the first round so I'm guessing most everyone will be using their first round time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan21mid View Post
    They're only running 2 laps a piece in round 2. Everyone's lap times are a half second or more slower than the first round so I'm guessing most everyone will be using their first round time.
    They don't average their two round positions?

No one is improving lap times, I questioned this format and it has indeed proven ineffective as the track has changed. Should've just split everyone into groups like normal.

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    They don't average their two round positions?
    No, best time overall.

No, best time overall.
    They should just cancel round 2 of mod qualifying then.

I agree. LM R2 is now complete.
    Top 10
    Nick Hoffman @ 11.506 R1 Time was 11.087
    Tanner English
    Ray Cook
    Michael Kloos
    Schlenk
    Jackson JR
    Unzicker
    Moyer JR
    Chris Simpson

Bloomer 11th, Pierce 49th, Sheppard 54th

No, best time overall.
    I thought the 3D of the track looked pretty cool but after seeing this track on Live TV it really isnt that impressive or is there something im missing about it Ryan?

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    They should just cancel round 2 of mod qualifying then.

Kind of my thoughts as well WWMF but they may be taking tonight and using it as a stepping stone for what they need to do for tomorrow and saturday as far as the ventilation goes and what not... How many mod's to start the mod feature and Late's to start their feature?
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

I was worried about not getting home from work in time to watch modified heats. Now I worried about staying awake until they start.

There was all kinds of questions about the format that still haven't been answered. Are we beginning to see why? If it was a best of two rounds and no track prep, in between, why run the second round? Draw for both rounds? No groups? No inverted order and average the times?

Something tells me, there will be straight up starts and short races. With a 1/5 mile track, ten laps is only two miles. That isn't very far to overcome two bad pill draws. Oh well the atmosphere is great.

better just cut the roof right off the top

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Hopefully not, but it can be. Not trying to be negative Nancy, but the CO2 sh!t is definitely nothing to mess with, and hinders the flow of the show.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default This has potential

I'm watching on ppv tonight and going tomorrow and Saturday. I think this thing has potential. Some bugs to work out but they might be onto something. I know I'm gonna have fun this weekend regardless

remember back when eldora would get 200 cars and after they qualified the LM non-qual was just getting started way after midnight... of course that's been a long time ago but these guys are trying to do the best they can I think..

(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) why do you all have to be whiny lil bitches. There is late model and modified racing in Dec enjoy it and quit being lil bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    I thought the 3D of the track looked pretty cool but after seeing this track on Live TV it really isnt that impressive or is there something im missing about it Ryan?

Kind of my thoughts as well WWMF but they may be taking tonight and using it as a stepping stone for what they need to do for tomorrow and saturday as far as the ventilation goes and what not... How many mod's to start the mod feature and Late's to start their feature?
    It's not terrible, probably the best with what they had to work with. Only issues I see are the surface is just real crumby and would race better if it would clean up, more banking would probably help but not sure how much more they could get in it, and the infield tires are an issue.

It's not terrible, probably the best with what they had to work with. Only issues I see are the surface is just real crumby and would race better if it would clean up, more banking would probably help but not sure how much more they could get in it, and the infield tires are an issue.

Yeah Ryan thats a couple of the things that i noticed was the crumbling effect of the surface and the Banking... But if my memory serves me correctly That dirt that they are using requires alot of water to not only make the track stay together but also make it racey.... I may be wrong and it wouldnt be the first time but when we have went and watched SuperCross that same dirt made for a good quality race track that was bad fukn fast for the Bikes but then again the weight to tire Ratio is much much different here than with the Bikes...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!