Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sweet NOTHING

it is time for a certain US President to GET GONE. Enough of the Jew hating commander in chief. Stabs Israel in the back. What a surprise.

Lets see, most muslims are Jew haters. Anyone see a connection? SHAMEFUL

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    it is time for a certain US President to GET GONE. Enough of the Jew hating commander in chief. Stabs Israel in the back. What a surprise.

Lets see, most muslims are Jew haters. Anyone see a connection? SHAMEFUL
    It would be for the good of the country to bring criminal charges up against Obummer soon or he will only cause trouble against this nation with globalist sponsorship as soon as he leaves the white house he will continue to be a revolutionary.

I fully expect him to continue to rebel against America greatness. He will not be dignified the way George W was when he left office. He continues to think that most of America loves him and what he does. Little does he know that his fan base is mostly people with limited attention spans and will not care what he does or says going forward. They will be looking for the next politician that will give them free stuff.

Heard an guy say the other day "how can you look at the hnic's wife and not believe in evolution "?

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    It would be for the good of the country to bring criminal charges up against Obummer soon or he will only cause trouble against this nation with globalist sponsorship as soon as he leaves the white house he will continue to be a revolutionary.
    As I said in another thread its coming. And how I understand their gathering up bits and pieces as we speak.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I fully expect him to continue to rebel against America greatness. He will not be dignified the way George W was when he left office. He continues to think that most of America loves him and what he does. Little does he know that his fan base is mostly people with limited attention spans and will not care what he does or says going forward. They will be looking for the next politician that will give them free stuff.
    You might be right TS..... http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/26...ton-house.html
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

This hateful move against Israel today, just might blow up in his face. Even several high profile DEMs are alarmed. This is just unthinkable for a Leader of this Country to spit in the eye of Democracy and our long standing friends and allies.

This hateful move against Israel today, just might blow up in his face. Even several high profile DEMs are alarmed. This is just unthinkable for a Leader of this Country to spit in the eye of Democracy and our long standing friends and allies.
    Dude thats the hussin in him if you get my drift.

But he wonders why he is despised by the Christian Conservatives!

The Bible clearly states about Israel..."I (God) will BLESS those that BLESS you, and CURSE those that CURSE you"! I want to be on Gods blessing side!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Oh, I am very aware of what the Bible says about protecting Israel. I am also aware of America and their role to do that. That land was given to them by the Lord according to the Bible. This means the Lord sees it as belonging to them.

Everybody has their own beliefs and Im not sure how far down the rabbit hole yall want to go but look up the khazarian mafia. Its some crazy chit but it makes you wonder about.

And to be honest I believe theres a plot going on with Obama and the muslim world. Its just a theory but I think theres a whole lot going on under our noses.

obama needs to be locked up

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Everybody has their own beliefs and Im not sure how far down the rabbit hole yall want to go but look up the khazarian mafia. Its some crazy chit but it makes you wonder about.
    You are preaching to the troll den, probably sitting in their cubicles over in California. Tough job lol.

Anyone who cannot differentiate between "State of Israel" and "people who inhabit Israel" is a numbskull.

Thats why I said I didnt know how far anyone wanted to go down the rabbit hole..lol