Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sweet NOTHING

Default Sweet NOTHING

I am sick and tired of all the praise and slobbering over the Obamas. First lady said we are entering a phase of hopelessness in America. Ain't she sweet? Lets adore her some more. It is time for someone to call her out on all this supposed sweetness. What a thing to say on your farewell tour. My question to her is this. "IF your husband provided all this hope and change why did your party get booted out of office and lose a record number of seats across the land?"

Oh my, I don't think I am being politically correct!!!! LOLOLOLOL

Thats got to be a typo. She really meant we are over those years of hopelessness.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Any snowflakes viewing 4M by chance??

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Any snowflakes viewing 4M by chance??
    Are you talking about the moral police crew?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

But But he brought hope and change. First Lady said so.

Change yep that's all i have in my pockets

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    Change yep that's all i have in my pockets
    Dam your doing great...only got lint in mine...lol

Quote Originally Posted by ts fan View Post
    i am sick and tired of all the praise and slobbering over the obamas. First lady said we are entering a phase of hopelessness in america. Ain't she sweet? Lets adore her some more. It is time for someone to call her out on all this supposed sweetness. What a thing to say on your farewell tour. My question to her is this. "if your husband provided all this hope and change why did your party get booted out of office and lose a record number of seats across the land?"

oh my, i don't think i am being politically correct!!!! Lolololol
    how well attended are these farewell tours ?

The most divisive couple to ever occupy the White House. January 20th can't get here fast enough!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I am sick and tired of all the praise and slobbering over the Obamas. First lady said we are entering a phase of hopelessness in America. Ain't she sweet? Lets adore her some more. It is time for someone to call her out on all this supposed sweetness. What a thing to say on your farewell tour. My question to her is this. "IF your husband provided all this hope and change why did your party get booted out of office and lose a record number of seats across the land?"Oh my, I don't think I am being politically correct!!!! LOLOLOLOL
    Was you watching Oprah?

Its a shame that there are people that believe her...sad. Its hopelessness that the US can stay on this downward spiral. Its hopeless for abled body people to stay on welfare. There will be hope in that everybody can have good paying jobs and a chance to stand on our own two feet. Not sure about the snowflake or privileged feel about having to get off mommys boob and doing their part. But theres hope.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Dam your doing great...only got lint in mine...lol
    I FEEL SO BLESSED NO REALLY I DO (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) NEAR LOST MY HOUSE NOT ONCE BUT TWICE IN THE LAST 8 YEARS ONCE FROM STORM SECOND FROM BANKRUPTCY

Quote Originally Posted by strongerthandirt View Post
    the most divisive couple to ever occupy the white house. January 20th can't get here fast enough!
    amen to that

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    But But he brought hope and change. First Lady said so.

That ain't no first lady . lady , u have to be a lady first . that butch is a monster .
    and change , you can't change that , you can barely cover it up . thats the best
    you could hope for . that,s the hope and change she must have been talking about .

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Was you watching Oprah?
    Heavens no. Bite your tongue. Watching Oprah? LOLOLOL

Transcript of what she said while visiting Oprah was on Drudge. The Obamas have those wonderful smiles and many people fail to really hear what they are saying. This is just a disgraceful way to part ways as President and First Lady with the American People. They could have learned a lot about class and dignity from George and Laura Bush.

I won't even watch her tv station

Class and obamas never happen