Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sweet NOTHING

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Heavens no. Bite your tongue. Watching Oprah? LOLOLOLTranscript of what she said while visiting Oprah was on Drudge. The Obamas have those wonderful smiles and many people fail to really hear what they are saying. This is just a disgraceful way to part ways as President and First Lady with the American People. They could have learned a lot about class and dignity from George and Laura Bush.
    I bet you had you a bottle of wine and a blankie to snuggle with while you watched....lmao lmao. Joking man yeah I seen it on AFF website.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Moochelle as Oprah interviewing her and the praises will be flowing. Be sure not to watch!!!

Someone should lift her/his dress up and finally settle the controversy!!!

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

On June 25, 2013 Hillary Clinton gave two speeches: 1 at KKR, 1 at American Jewish University. The KKR Speech had Nation of Islam flags in the background.
    Henry Kravis
    George R. Roberts
    Jerome Kohlberg, Jr.

3 Jewish guys. Nation of Islam flag. Odd?

[img]54624a89054f88ea3b3678b5d40ea01e.jpg[/img]

On June 25, 2013 Hillary Clinton gave two speeches: 1 at KKR, 1 at American Jewish University. The KKR Speech had Nation of Islam flags in the background.
    Henry Kravis
    George R. Roberts
    Jerome Kohlberg, Jr.

3 Jewish guys. Nation of Islam flag. Odd?

Have yall seen that Walmart is now sell BLM shirts online? Give me a break. Cant buy a thing with a rebel flag but can that or an ISIS flag..wtf

Did you get one? That would end the nonsense quick. Start your own ALM movement. All lives matter.

$5 Walmart wont sell it...lol

JUST IN: If You Voted For Trump In This State You Will Have NO Heat This Winter
    Like this article?
    SHARES
    ShareTweetPinLink
    Dean James III% AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS –

If you live in Skowhegan, Maine and you voted for Donald Trump you are in for a cold winter if this liberal scumbag has his way!

An owner of a propane dealership in Maine is refusing to deliver gas to anyone who voted for Trump.

Michael Turner is the owner of Turner LP Gas in Skowhegan, Maine, recorded a voice mail greeting that leaves little question as to his feelings for those in his community who supported Trump, Edmund Kozak at PoliZette reports.

“Thank you for calling Turner LP gas. If you voted for Donald Trump for president I will no longer be delivering your gas — please find someone else,” the message states.

Mr. Turner isn’t the first person to refuse to do business with Trump voters — in late November, Mathew Blanchfield, CEO of an Albuquerque, New Mexico-based marketing firm, issued a statement saying he would no longer work with Trump supporters.

But unlike Mr. Blanchfield who lives in a county that voted solidly for Hillary Clinton, Mr. Turner lives in a county that overwhelmingly supported Trump. Trump won Somerset County, Maine — in which Skowhegan is located — 57.73 percent to Hillary Clinton’s 35 percent.

In Skowhegan specifically, where Clinton performed better than Somerset county at large, Trump still received over 50 percent of the vote and had a ten point lead on Clinton, according to rough figures published on Skowhegan’s town website. Mr. Turner is apparently so distraught over Trump’s win he is willing alienate more than half of his community and possibly sacrifice his livelihood.

So, let’s be clear about this. This liberal scumbag is going to prevent senior citizens, children and women from staying warm because he is infatuated with HILLARY CLINTON? This dude needs to be set straight. This could result in DEATHS- Maine is extremely cold and these Americans rely on fuel deliveries!

Average temperatures in Skowhegan during the winter months are firmly below freezing, with an average high of 31 degrees in December, 26 degrees in January, and 30 in February according to Intellicast.

To refuse to deliver gas in Maine during the winter could be for many a serious issue. Residents will have to find a local alternative or could face a literally life-threatening situation without heat.

This guy deserves to be in jail. This is discrimination and far more dangerous than refusing to bake a fricking cake for a couple of fruitloops.

Where’s Loretta Lynch?

We will investigate more, speak with our attorneys and see if we can’t help ‘persuade’ this jackass to reconsider.

Liberals are the scum of the earth.

If I lived there and needed propane I GUARANTEE you that my tanks would be filled to the brim by this ahole PERSONALLY!

Turner would not accept calls from America’s Freedom Fighters.

Unbelievable.

He obviously isn't much of a businessman. My dad always taught me to "get the last laugh, when you take a customers money". (esp the ones that always complain)

Hopefully, this will put him out of business!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Have yall seen that Walmart is now sell BLM shirts online? Give me a break. Cant buy a thing with a rebel flag but can that or an ISIS flag..wtf
    Are you serious? If so Wal Mart owners are not thinking straight.

Just checked it out and you are right. Only online and not actually in the stores though.

Wal Mart really needs boycotted for this. If the people could get the word out and all not go to Wal Mart for just one day, and the public know to all stay away on that specified date, Wal Mart would pay a real price for this nonsense.

That will just make it worse. If other races embraced BLM it would get dropped quicker than Myspace.

Personally, Black lives matter the most to me.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/walmart-...184102650.html

Walmart Pulls ‘Bulletproof: Black Lives Matter’ Shirts After Police Complain

Walmart is refusing to discontinue the sale of Black Lives Matter clothing on their online shop, even after a formal complaint by the Fraternal Order of Police.

Guess the writer was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Walmart is refusing to discontinue the sale of Black Lives Matter clothing on their online shop, even after a formal complaint by the Fraternal Order of Police.

Guess the writer was wrong.
    Walmart is a good store but its not as good as when pops Sam ran it! Amazing, heirs always messes up a good thing!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Thumbs up

I really like that countdown clock: Time until we can "Take out the TRASH".
    Last edited by Slideways; 12-22-2016 at 09:15 PM.
    Because Dirt's for Racin'...

Haven't been to wally world and you should do the same

Update on the gas man in Maine..KARMAS A BIATCH LMAO.... http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...ses-gas-trump/

SO the man was not licensed to even sell the gas, and if he would would have kept his mouth shut, he might still be getting away with it. hahaa

Lot's of people are going to pay the price for their anti Trump, anti capitalism, and anti Americanism, when and if the Trump administration comes to pass. These people are a part of the swamp.

Run for your life mud cluck!!!