Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

unbelievable race.

Also very nice to see a west Tennessee guy, Matt Cooper, take the win in the mods.

Major props to all involved putting this show together.....some of the best racing I've seen all year.

Just watched on DOD.
    As good a race I've see. In a long time

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    I've never been so thrilled to have been proven wrong! I'm glad bloomer didn't turn Babb though he tried, there might have been trouble in the zero pit. I guess Scott was too busy trying to keep Lanigan at bay that he forgot to let off the gas to turn.

It would be nice if they figured out a way to keep those infield tires in place better, but heck at this point I'd say don't change a thing.
    Lol. That little incident on that little track, and you think he was trying to turn him? Everything at that moment is happening so quick, you're on Babbs a$$, and he brakes just before you think he is, so yeah, you hit him in the a$$. You couldn't tell he also checked up to not turn him? Guess who Bloomers first choice is when he retires to put in a car? Babb. Bloomer fuked up, and they got around him, that's all.

I'm glad it turned out good for the fans, drivers, and promoters. I'd make a way to make them tires not move so easily. Cause Bloomer, and about everyone else just kept moving them in. Maybe put dirt in them and on the back side. Overall, I thought it was pretty good. Wasn't one lane, they were able to race, and the feature wasn't a crash fest at all. Props to all involved.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Dirt in and around them could lift them into the air, instead of sliding them, when hit.

Leave the tires alone and let them keep moving them. It made for a good show.

Best feature I've watched in years, the nay sayers were completely wrong.

I fully admit I was one of those who didn't think putting super late models indoors would be a good idea. But I kept my opinion to myself instead of posting it on 4m 100 times -- because even when I think I'm right, I prefer to wait and see, and give someone the opportunity to prove me wrong. I'm so glad we got a great Friday feature. This will do much to advance our sport, especially the publicity aspect of it. Kudos to all involved!

Having a blast and enjoying the awesome racing....worth every penny I've spent. For the minority of you guys to sit and home and complain - funny.

Quote Originally Posted by 56GWebbfan View Post
    Having a blast and enjoying the awesome racing....worth every penny I've spent. For the minority you guys to sit and home and complain - funny.
    I'm sitting at home but, I'm sure not complaining. watched it on Dod this morning and thought ity looked pretty entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I'm sitting at home but, I'm sure not complaining. watched it on Dod this morning and thought ity looked pretty entertaining
    If the weather was better I'd drive down but I'm going to have to settle for DOD tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    If the weather was better I'd drive down but I'm going to have to settle for DOD tonight.
    I don't blame you one bit. smart move

Don't blame you a bit

Glad it ended on a higher note. When I first started watching on DOD it was mod heats and it was a trainwreck. A caution every lap. Hope they keep improving. St Louis needs something good to happen too, so its a win win.

Thursday night was real real bad almost did'nt go friday night i know a couple friend that didn't

Really enjoyed the race for sure. Especially the last 5 laps

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare_begins View Post
    Shagger not sure where your from or what kind of race fan u are. I am a traveler... I do very few local shows, unless they are hosting a series. All I'm saying is ive seen races at Belle Claire and Macon which is the same size as this track. The racing is tight but exciting just like it has been tonight. I think you would have to agree there has been some darn good racing tonight??
    I will say that the features and some of the Consi's were great.

I guess its time that I get out from under my rock and get dod.Could someone tell me If you become a member,is the ppv price cheaper?And if I cant watch today can I watch at a later date?Thanks and enjoy the racing.

I believe they said no but join up great interviews and race coverage

From both sides of the fence, as an owner/driver and as a spectator, it's interesting to see who considers it a good race. The fan likes the action with a lot of close, and sometimes rough, racing. The driver likes to get through the night without their equipment torn to he11 but the bottom line is if the fan likes it he'll return and the racer gets another night of racing in and, just maybe, a chance to cut the red ink for the season. Sort of a win-win for all.