Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Hilarys going back to Putin?....You know what they say, Slick,....whats good for the goose, is good for the gander!

And your good for NOTHING!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Another thread gone to off topic name calling. SMH

I'm not the dirt track guru most of you think you are, but it seems to me when you drive for another guy, you drive what he buys.

Maybe Marlar didn't have a whole lot of say so in the deal since he wasn't the one dropping the cash on it.

I'm not the dirt track guru most of you think you are, but it seems to me when you drive for another guy, you drive what he buys.

Maybe Marlar didn't have a whole lot of say so in the deal since he wasn't the one dropping the cash on it

BINGO

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post

Maybe Marlar didn't have a whole lot of say so in the deal since he wasn't the one dropping the cash on it

BINGO
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

BINGO

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

BINGO

Exactly. Makes zero sense to me.

Toyracer, it won't let me quote, but on your point. The issue that some guys have is that the amount of feedback some chassis companies give you is based upon your dollar input for that season not your loyalty. I could be an average racer, and spend every dime I can with one builder, joe blow come up and buy 3 new cars tomorrow. Joe blow gets a ton more feedback and data instantly, I am shut out. The builder also does this knowing joe blow will be gone in 3 months and onto another car, but still does it.

Not all chassis builders do this but many do, they only give out data based upon your dollar input that season. I have also heard of guys going tech help subscriptions to their builder or dealer, if you have not paid up then you do not get help.

The loyalty is a two way street, the chassis builder may only want to give data based upon $$$, when that is the case he cannot be upset when the racer makes a decision based upon the $$$.

Anyone else see the Mustang nose? Plug wires go to the front as well.