Thumbs up Williams Grove Speedway (PA) 2017 Schedule Of Events..

Williams Grove Speedway
    Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvanis
    2017 Schedule - www.williamsgrove.com/schedule.htm
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

The Williams Grove schedule indicates that all three of the USAC National divisions will be in action on June 15th & June 16th. However, the USAC website schedules show the USAC Silver Crown cars on June 16th only, the USAC National Sprint Cars on June 15th only and the USAC National Midgets not at all.

If all three USAC National divisions are in action, as the Williams Grove website indicates, we will most definitely will be making the 11 hour drive one way for that show. Hell, we might make the 11 hour trip even if only the Silver Crown and Sprints are going to be there! The midgets would be the icing on the cake!

If anyone has a clarification on this please post it.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    The Williams Grove schedule indicates that all three of the USAC National divisions will be in action on June 15th & June 16th. However, the USAC website schedules show the USAC Silver Crown cars on June 16th only, the USAC National Sprint Cars on June 15th only and the USAC National Midgets not at all.

If all three USAC National divisions are in action, as the Williams Grove website indicates, we will most definitely will be making the 11 hour drive one way for that show. Hell, we might make the 11 hour trip even if only the Silver Crown and Sprints are going to be there! The midgets would be the icing on the cake!

If anyone has a clarification on this please post it.
    USAC had some events TBA on their schedules when released. Maybe the midgets are on of them that where added. Schedule also indicates it will be co-sanctioned with the ARDC Midgets.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    USAC had some events TBA on their schedules when released. Maybe the midgets are on of them that where added. Schedule also indicates it will be co-sanctioned with the ARDC Midgets.
    The ARDC schedule, in fact, shows them to be at Williams Grove on June 15th & 16th but nothing on the USAC National Midget schedule. Not even TBA.

Also, those June USAC dates show the EMMR as one of the classes. Is the EMMR (Eastern Museum of Motor Racing) going to stage a vintage racecar event on those dates, as well?

Looking forward to making my first trip to the Grove this coming year.
    In lieu of Florida in Feb, I think I am going to chase PA speedweek and check off a bunch of tracks off the bucket list!
    The Grove is definately at the top of the list.
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.

Quote Originally Posted by RiffRaf67 View Post
    Looking forward to making my first trip to the Grove this coming year.
    In lieu of Florida in Feb, I think I am going to chase PA speedweek and check off a bunch of tracks off the bucket list!
    The Grove is definately at the top of the list.
    I wish I could do the same RiffRaf. Career obligations simply won't allow it to happen at this point.

We're going to try and pull off a bucket list trip to Knoxville, Iowa for the June 3rd USAC National Sprint Car event there. Not sure we can pull it off since we don't get back from Indianapolis until May 29th and the POWRi/WAR combination event at Fairbury, Illinois is on June 1st. Since we head for Indy (actually Terre Haute and then on to Indy) on May 24th we may not be able to do all 3 given that we'd need to have 10 days off out of two weeks. But, even at this early date we've got our fingers crossed we can pull it off.

I understand that it's a long way off but I hope you have a great time RiffRaf!!

According to what I've seen as a result of some online investigation the USAC National Midgets, in conjunction with ARDC, will in fact be in action on June 15th & 16th at Williams Grove along with the USAC Silver Crown division and the USAC National Sprint Cars.

This is the only time, other than the 4 Crown Nationals, where you can watch all 3 USAC National Divisions on the same racetrack as a part of a single event.

Sure hope we can make the trip out to Pennsylvania for this event!