Default WOO roster snapping up.

Well, BShep to the Rocket house car, Moran running for rookie of the year, and now a very proven Chris Madden has entered his name. Things are shaping up rather nicely.
    BShep,Clanton,Eckert,Madden,Moran,Moyer JR.,Wells,Chub,Shirley,Heckennast JR.,Mo Baggs,Erb,Coulter,Briggs, and I think Chase Jurghans is full time.

The WoO looks to be very competitive going into 2017. Sure, it doesn't have the star power of Lucas, but it should definitely be more balanced top to bottom. I'm definitely looking forward to their trips around my way, particularly the Firecracker.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Possibly Ferguson also. Im assuming same as last year, all depends on how speedweeks goes

Quote Originally Posted by jlacey View Post
    Possibly Ferguson also. Im assuming same as last year, all depends on how speedweeks goes
    No Ferguson

A great diverse field of drivers. I can't wait until they come to Tyler County.

Quote Originally Posted by TUTY View Post
    Well, BShep to the Rocket house car, Moran running for rookie of the year, and now a very proven Chris Madden has entered his name. Things are shaping up rather nicely.
    BShep,Clanton,Eckert,Madden,Moran,Moyer JR.,Wells,Chub,Shirley,Heckennast JR.,Mo Baggs,Erb,Coulter,Briggs, and I think Chase Jurghans is full time.
    Erb is running Lucas according to his schedule,

Quote Originally Posted by reno View Post
    Erb is running Lucas according to his schedule,
    I think he means Tyler.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Pretty good crew of young guns in there too. All proven winners
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Where did you see madden officially throw his name in to running woo this year

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback29A1 View Post
    No Ferguson
    Had a text saying he was running or thinking about it, but maybe he meant to say Madden not Ferguson idk. Didnt see anything about it on his fb page, got himself a new rig now

Quote Originally Posted by lvillefan1928 View Post
    Where did you see madden officially throw his name in to running woo this year
    http://www.chrismadden44.com/schedule44.html
    The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

Were did you get Erb is going to WoO .. Last Time i spoke to him he said not a thing that he was leaving lucas oil....

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Were did you get Erb is going to WoO .. Last Time i spoke to him he said not a thing that he was leaving lucas oil....
    Tyler.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Tyler.....lol
    Did not read them all just the first one then posted.. so LOL .. He should have said that in his post cause most people see Erb the will think Dennis.... Thank you for caring

Looking forward to Screven and Volusia WoO, two great tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by gorj View Post
    Looking forward to Screven and Volusia WoO, two great tracks.
    Yea me too, especially now that Chris is running WoO. Its been awhile since he has been to Screven and since he is running the series, it just might mean that I see some new tracks.
    Chris Madden, 5 times Southern Nationals Champion!!!!

I hope i can make it down south again in Feb. Volusia was an awesome experience and Screven made my top 3 tracks ive been to. Anyone know if Screven is running the 10k to win 4cyl again? I wanted to stay for that last year but wasnt prepared for the ball numbing cold once the sun went down