Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: And STILL

Quote Originally Posted by slydejob18 View Post
    Hey Centeroff, nice try but Babb put it on him on Friday, period. And like it or not, Bloomer was fortunate Babb didn't finish on Saturday, cause Babb had the quickest lap in the feature Sat night and was about to put it on him again.
    Congrats to Bloomer, he got to the end first and Babb blew his chance........but Scott never passed a single car and drew the pole both nights. Yeah, he had a good car, but..............

Go 18!!
    Go 18??? So there could be a whole bunch of bias and wishful thinking on your part for Babb.

Cool

Centeroff -- I'll mention whoever I want, in whatever sentence I want, young fella......anyone who's heard of Bloomquist has heard of Babb, I'll guarantee it. If they haven't, they aren't real late model fans anyway. He beat him fair and square, end of story.

Oh yeah, and just for you Clayton -- Go 18!!

Babb Bloomquist.
    One of them Boyz from Illinoise

Cool Huh, how bout that?

That's Babb and Bloomquist in the same sentence. Nice work

Go 18!!

Bloomquist wouldn't have hit that rut IF he hadn't missed his line getting in turn 1, he completely missed the he had been running in, he drifted and hit that hole. That hole was there the whole race, it's not like he didn't know it wasn't there.

I was there, go back and watch the video at the 5:30 and you will see where he stepped on his own meat.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    I like Babb, but how many races did he win this year? And yeah, Scott fuked up Friday and didn't drive the same line and let them guys get him.
    This season is no reflection on how good Babb is. Just ask the GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Slydejob, Babb wasn't winning that race if Scott hadn't of hooked a rut. Babbs first win of the year was a preliminary race that paid 54$. That idiot took himself out running second inside 5 laps. Don't ever mention Babb and Bloomquist in the same sentence. Babb will never get it done
    Now I know you just like getting the pot all stirred up. First calling Babb and idiot and second Bloomer has already been ask the question if he was to retire who would he put in the car and he said Babb

Lemme start off by saying Scott didn't say he would put Babb in this ride but he would be a possible. After watching the video of Babb crashing inside 5 laps with maybe the best car on the track, I'm thinking Scott is mentally recanting what he said. That's a rookie move. Babb has been around long enough to know better. You can't win a race in the first 5 laps. Scott did know that hole was on the track and made a mistake and hit hit but everyone in the stands seen that big white wall that Babb destroyed an awesome racecar on. Scott wasn't gonna make the same mistake twice and he made history again. Over 70% win ratio on the first time he rolls on a track. When Babb does that, lemme know!

Oh yeah, and just for you Clayton -- Go 18!!
    411......Bloomer has the 18 on his car too......he should, he made it famous!.....js
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Lemme start off by saying Scott didn't say he would put Babb in this ride but he would be a possible. After watching the video of Babb crashing inside 5 laps with maybe the best car on the track, I'm thinking Scott is mentally recanting what he said. That's a rookie move. Babb has been around long enough to know better. You can't win a race in the first 5 laps. Scott did know that hole was on the track and made a mistake and hit hit but everyone in the stands seen that big white wall that Babb destroyed an awesome racecar on. Scott wasn't gonna make the same mistake twice and he made history again. Over 70% win ratio on the first time he rolls on a track. When Babb does that, lemme know!
    Not trying to get in the middle of this but the reason why babb hit the wall was because his car died going into turn one. Bloomquist even said this in his interview.

Tidrow, that makes more sense. Babb is a wheelman! I would actually put him in my top 5. I didn't know the car died going in the corner but I believe it 100%. Babb is smarter than to try to win a race on the first lap. I always pull for him at FALS because I get tired of the 32 winning up there lol

Tidrow, that makes more sense. Babb is a wheelman! I would actually put him in my top 5. I didn't know the car died going in the corner but I believe it 100%. Babb is smarter than to try to win a race on the first lap. I always pull for him at FALS because I get tired of the 32 winning up there lol
    Yeah I guess it was a problem for other drivers too with the gear they were running. I agree with you on FALS too.

Is he a wheel man or not? You seem to contradict yourself...

Hey Centeroff, nice try but Babb put it on him on Friday, period. And like it or not, Bloomer was fortunate Babb didn't finish on Saturday, cause Babb had the quickest lap in the feature Sat night and was about to put it on him again.
    Congrats to Bloomer, he got to the end first and Babb blew his chance........but Scott never passed a single car and drew the pole both nights. Yeah, he had a good car, but..............

Go 18!!
    Show me the money .

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    This season is no reflection on how good Babb is. Just ask the GOAT
    In a post in a different thread, I referenced what I believe you are talking about. That Scott likes Babb as his replacement.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

many drivers were having drivability issues including bloomer babb said something to the effect getting the engine up to operating range , just a litlle cold outside friday and saturday night

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    Is he a wheel man or not? You seem to contradict yourself...
    Yea I saw that to. This cats always blabbering gibberish like that.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Got dink and doink after me again. first off all I didn't know that Babbs engine stalled so it looked from a fans point of view he got in over his head. Had the engine not have stalled, that's a bonehead move in any mans eyes. Can't win a race on the fourth lap. Hey gayways, you have a hard on for me my man. You be sure to let me know when you show up to a big show. I'd love to meet you and make friends!

Got dink and doink after me again. first off all I didn't know that Babbs engine stalled so it looked from a fans point of view he got in over his head. Had the engine not have stalled, that's a bonehead move in any mans eyes. Can't win a race on the fourth lap. Hey gayways, you have a hard on for me my man. You be sure to let me know when you show up to a big show. I'd love to meet you and make friends!
    Hey jackoff we dont have to meet up at a big show. We friends to the end and this is the END! BTW im not ur man.

Go back and reread your post. 1 min your saying one thing then the next min ur saying different.
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 12-21-2016 at 10:22 PM.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Hey jackoff we dont have to meet up at a big show. We friends to the end and this is the END! BTW im not ur man.Go back and reread your post. 1 min your saying one thing then the next min ur saying different.
    Cant yall just go have a picnic or make snow angels...something???? Dam give it a rest
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!