Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tsand I'm so glad you know what goes on @ BWRC so much so that you must have been involved in the discussions with Troy. Please enlighten us how you know so much about this! Did you forget that Barry has operated house car teams out of his shop, with his money, PLENTY of times before? Or were you not invited to those team conversations in the past?
    Please make sure you continue to stop by BW shop and investigate all that goes on to keep everyone on here posted of the JD/BW team.....cause you're gonna be shocked that they could actually have their sh&t together enough to NOT need someone who can't stick with a decision between breakfast and lunch on the same day. We will see just how badly not having Baird actually hurt the 49 team.....

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    Heard Baird was all set to bank roll wright-davenport,new hauler 2 cars 3 clements motors he ask barry for a price quote for a new car for Page and was quoted pretty much full price which pissed Baird off so he pulled the plug on the deal.
    Nine times out of 10, Barry owns his house cars....Baird never was buying the cars or motors for JD. You'll see very soon when they announce their motor deal for next year just how wrong you are. And he was never giving them a hauler either. There are always way too many strings attached with Baird. Check your sources.
    In fact, just quit posting you're so far off.

[QUOTE=dirtfanbob;2068489]Nine times out of 10, Barry owns his house cars....Baird never was buying the cars or motors for JD. You'll see very soon when they announce their motor deal for next year just how wrong you are. And he was never giving them a hauler either. There are always way too many strings attached with Baird. Check your sources.
    In fact, just quit posting

Pennington had the equipment for 8 weeks. With no help finished 2nd 3 times and Baird went on to the next driver. Maybe this deal will last a little while. Page can definitely wheel a car

Tsand knows more than yall think he does.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    With that much sponcer money baird would want to be in control and barry has gone down that road w cbr plus its his bussiness.
    Aint that what I said. Ive known Barry since Buck Simmons drove for him. It floored me when he partnered with CBR. And since hes been down that dead end he has learned not to put up with that kind of bs. IMO he told Baird where to step off. The end
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Aint that what I said. Ive known Barry since Buck Simmons drove for him. It floored me when he partnered with CBR. And since hes been down that dead end he has learned not to put up with that kind of bs. IMO he told Baird where to step off. The end

Sorry about ur luck

Sorry about ur luck
    Wtf????? Lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Wtf????? Lmao
    Snipers points dumb azz!

Snipers points dumb azz!
    We WERE talking about Barry and Baird. But just like a women gotta change subjects in mid stream...lol. Yeah you got me but next years coming

We WERE talking about Barry and Baird. But just like a women gotta change subjects in mid stream...lol. Yeah you got me but next years coming
    Ik what we were talking about. I dnt feel like pm you.

Back to thread topic!

Tsand knows more than yall think he does.
    What was the last thing he was "spot" on about? Can't remember, but he was full of sh!t then too.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtfanbob View Post
    Tsand I'm so glad you know what goes on @ BWRC so much so that you must have been involved in the discussions with Troy. Please enlighten us how you know so much about this! Did you forget that Barry has operated house car teams out of his shop, with his money, PLENTY of times before? Or were you not invited to those team conversations in the past?
    Please make sure you continue to stop by BW shop and investigate all that goes on to keep everyone on here posted of the JD/BW team.....cause you're gonna be shocked that they could actually have their sh&t together enough to NOT need someone who can't stick with a decision between breakfast and lunch on the same day. We will see just how badly not having Baird actually hurt the 49 team.....
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtfanbob View Post
    Nine times out of 10, Barry owns his house cars....Baird never was buying the cars or motors for JD. You'll see very soon when they announce their motor deal for next year just how wrong you are. And he was never giving them a hauler either. There are always way too many strings attached with Baird. Check your sources.
    In fact, just quit posting you're so far off.
    Well said Bob. Personally, I'd want nothing to do with someone as unrealistic as Baird. I'm pretty sure Barry and JD will be just fine. Barry been at this for a little while, and him and JD are a good team. Mutual respect between them, which should go a long way.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorracerg9 View Post
    We work hard on the cars. there are 4 of us in our shop and Michael is definitely the "brains" behind the operation but its mostly just hard work. we work on these cars everyday and have a maintenance schedule second to none.
    Any pics, and will yall be at GIS for the opening Lucas Race ?

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    What was the last thing he was "spot" on about? Can't remember, but he was full of sh!t then too.
    Well ok you know somthing i dont. I dont have time and memory to know what everyone says and whos bs or not. I just know what i know wether right or wrong.

Well ok you know somthing i dont. I dont have time and memory to know what everyone says and whos bs or not. I just know what i know wether right or wrong.
    Why I asked, there was something that was touted as being a guranteed thing, and it wasn't true. Escapes me at this moment though.

Saw a pic of the car testing at Boyds but cant figure out how to post it

Sharp car , thanks for posting.