Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Save the Snowflakes!

https://youtu.be/X9-5fYFjrbs

Snowflakes Matter!!! NOT!!!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 12-18-2016 at 08:43 PM.

This will make you just plain sick!!

L.A. County Votes to Use Tax Payers Money to Defend Illegals
    By Michael Ware December 18, 2016
    SHARES
    ShareTweetPinEmail

There is a reason that incrementalism does not work. As you inch your way toward the goal, your political opponent sees you coming. With the fight against illegal immigration, this has begun to take shape.

California is beginning to build bulwarks against the incoming Trump administration. The reason is their fear of losing as many as 1 Million illegal residents once Trump is sworn into office. The latest should have residents of L.A. County up in arms.

Breitbart reports

Los Angeles County supervisors Janice Hahn and Hilda Solis are asking their colleagues to join them in setting aside $1 million in county funds that can be used to help illegal immigrants fight deportation.
    It is estimated that LA County’s illegal immigrant population is over 800,000, and the $1 million in funding would come from taxpayers’ pockets.

According to KPCC, supervisor Hahn’s spokeswoman Liz Odendahl explained that “The idea is to set up the legal fund with $1 million in the first year, then obtain matching funds from public or private donors.” The move is a preemptive one, aimed at short-circuiting President-elect Donald Trump’s pledge “to deport millions of immigrants living in the country illegally.”
    This will mean that the County will use money from its citizens to defend those who have been known to break the law. Then we have an instance of absolute lunacy, where the law will be used to protect lawbreakers. And this is not all that is being done in California to prevent the federal government from upholding the law.

Breitbart continues

Breitbart News previously reported that amnesty groups in California are working to deny federal access to the database containing names of gang members in the state.
    From these moves, we see that there are some who do not care for the upholding of the law. They are emotion driven and do not understand that without law; we cannot survive as a society.

Theyve done that cause they wont have anyone to pick their fruits and veggies for nothing next year
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Imagine how affordable homes, rent, cars, utilities etc would be.

I wouldn't be complaining.

Black guys be like "theyre over here!"

California Should be putting any extra money into its pension fund. sad

I don't worry about these "sanctuary cities". AG Sessions will sue them. Count on it.

to the snow flakes in la make the illegals legal bu going thru the process if they don't want to then ship them back home

Then you are saying its OK to enter illegally. Anyone here who is not documented needs to leave. Expired visas need to leave. Foreign students need to leave. Foreign service workers need to leave.

And we need to rethink allowing foreign service nationals to become citizens if their country is going through a crisis. That's who all these immigrants are. Foreign spies working for the state department, USAID etc

Crazy how those LA women cry about Homelessness and No housing. Wouldn't deportation of illegals solve both?

Best speech ever. http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...nscript-227614

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Crazy how those LA women cry about Homelessness and No housing. Wouldn't deportation of illegals solve both? Best speech ever. http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...nscript-227614
    Dam good speech. Thats too easy for them too understand.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    I don't worry about these "sanctuary cities". AG Sessions will sue them. Count on it.
    There talking out here about making Calli a sanctuary state!!!! I don't have to talk the Misses into moving, the state will do it for me....

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    There talking out here about making Calli a sanctuary state!!!! I don't have to talk the Misses into moving, the state will do it for me....
    They want to secede from the country. Id say letem. Cut their federal aid and see how far they get. Make sure the is built wall up the state line too. Keep the gang bangers and riff raff right over there

I guess the snowflakes on here, must have ummmmm.....MELTED! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

One of the other political sites I go to to have a little fun, the libs are AWOL... the shellacking I took all the way up to election day, I took it like a man and put my best political foot forward and now when its my turn to gloat... da beeches is all hiding..... LOL I told them months and months ago, Clinton was their Bob Dole, dole got to run because it was his turn... same thing with Hillary... same result too...

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    Don't need to be sued. Tighten the purse strings on HUD, Medicaid etc and see what happens.

Coupled with immigration enforcement and Obama Care repeal, its going to be an interesting year.

Those poor "dreamers"... Wake up. Americans are getting screwed. Living with parents while illegal immigrants get $25,000,000 complexes.

Americans first. Go Carson.

http://governmentdealfunding.com/hud...neighborhoods/

"In 2011, HUD awarded its first Choice Implementation grants for Chicago, Boston, New Orleans, San Francisco and Seattle, a combined $122.27 million investment to bring comprehensive neighborhood revitalization to blighted areas in these cities. With today’s announcement, HUD has awarded more than $350 million in Choice Implementation Grants since 2011"

Theres your "sanctuary cities".

Wonder who used it correctly and who put it in their pocket

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint_ View Post
    Living with parents
    You mean like Litey?

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Beautiful country out there, but destroyed by Democrat politicians and their illegal immigration flood. Now the Mexicans can control the voting for the Democrats that coddle them.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Beautiful country out there, but destroyed by Democrat politicians and their illegal immigration flood. Now the Mexicans can control the voting for the Democrats that coddle them.
    You are correct, 100%..... great weather and lots to do but this place is getting so ridiculous its hard to take anymore... Our little town is 65% Hispanic and the neighboring town is over 70%.... Lots of illegals.... drive through the low rent housing areas and look at the new Chevy pickups I can't afford...