Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have it on my ROKU. I watched all of the races on it last year but if I go there now it doesn't have any of the upcoming live events listed, but I went to their website and it does have them listed. My yearly subscription lasts through the 4th of Feb. Just curious if anyone else was having this issue, thanks.

So now to get any of the races from Eastbay you have to pay the whole year up front. Which still isn't bad if you take just the eastbay races thats 6 DoD quality PPVs for only 60 bucks.

Nothing to complain about on LOTV price. If you just watched East Bay, it's $10 a race. But there are so many more and a few you can't even buy on PPV. Chillie Bowl, Knoxville Sat night and the Show me. Support for this could change the way you watch TV. When my TV provider eliminated MAV TV I eliminated them completely. Net Flixs and LOTV and local stations and I saved enough to hit a couple road trip races this summer.

A little disappointed about how the did the year and monthly membership thing but no problem I just cancelled my monthly and paid for the year. Well worth it

Nine speedweeks races alone. Well worth the money.

just the show me 100 weekend is enough usually rains that weekend around home

I believe I counted 52 separate events thus far. for $60 for a year thats just over $1 an event. cant beat that!