Default Hopefully the last gateway thread

Just one question, was B Shep in the rocket house ride or one of his cars with a valvoline sticker job? He made a comment after the race and said can't be afraid to tear stuff up on a short track and that isn't Mark Richards motto. Either way he showed some speed and looked impressive

Family owned ride.....

That was his 2014 car.

Was Devin Moran in a TT Rocket, or DMR BWRC?

Believe Devin was in family-owned Mastersbilt

His Twitter Showed him in a Mastersbilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Senroc-Systems View Post
    Was Devin Moran in a TT Rocket, or DMR BWRC?
    And this is why it shouldn't matter to the fans what chassis a driver is in. If you can't tell what it is by looking at it in pictures or video you don't know the difference in the chassis. If you can't tell the difference its totally irrelevant to you what they are driving.

Quote Originally Posted by manwplan View Post
    And this is why it shouldn't matter to the fans what chassis a driver is in. If you can't tell what it is by looking at it in pictures or video you don't know the difference in the chassis. If you can't tell the difference its totally irrelevant to you what they are driving.
    Ever think Senroc-Systems hadn't seen any video or pics? I know I've asked about things like this and never seen a pic or video. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Thanks zyoung, you are once again correct. I didn't get to go to St. Louis, and I haven't had a chance to look at the videos yet.

Manwplan, thank you for deciding what is relevant and irrelevant for me to know. I know DM has teamed with Twarog, and wondered if they put something together for the Gateway deal, or did he run some of their own stuff. Not sure I'm interested in the opinion of a guy who can't even spell his own user name, let alone tell the difference between chassis makes sitting behind your computer screen.....