Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The regional guys that go there are going for the vacation only. They don't plan on running the series and the tracks can give them no note book for any other track they will run during the year. Of course there are some that are on the verge of running the series and go down to see if they can get a good start or not. I believe Davenports 15 season started that way. Seems like Dennis Erb jr had a hot week in East Bay, the year he started touring with LOLM. Clanton had a good run in FL. GA., the year he ran WOO for his Championship. A lot of the time, it's an eye opener for a non touring driver and crew. You go to a track that you have never been to, or any of your crew and get a wake up call, especially about costs. The FL GA tracks used to be very abrasive and went threw your stack of tires zippy quick. It doesn't take too many lessons to drive the point home with most. That is why we don't see the non touring regional drivers, often. The ones that live closer, may go with less expense.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    I'd like to see someone toss a little more $$$ Jesse Stovall's way or someone put him in a Top notch Ride and Take him to florida ... Jesse is a d@mn good wheelman!
    I'll second that.

Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    Yeah it is too bad we can never get a Stovall or one of the Simpson's down there
    Jesse sat in front of me last year, at Eastbay, and I was thinking.....why aren't you racing?
    Last edited by a25rjr; 02-03-2017 at 09:42 PM.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

List Updated...getting closer!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    I'd like to see someone toss a little more $$$ Jesse Stovall's way or someone put him in a Top notch Ride and Take him to florida ... Jesse is a d@mn good wheelman!
    I have been saying that for years. If I had the funds he would be on a national tour. Along with chris simpson!

It's time for Bloomquist and Owens to get over it. Everyone will benefit if they race WOO/UMP sanctioned events again - everyone.

If you haven't got your hotel reservations your going to be S.O.L. I searched and searched. Finally got one with decent price. With the 500 that weekend they are either sold out everywhere or prices are through the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    The 500 is always at the end of Racing at Volusia... every year
    Yea, I know. All I said was with the 500 that weekend. Smh

Added a few more drivers

No Josh Richards, Landers, Bloomquist, Owens, Satterlee

Add Jason Jameson