Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: $ump$

Default $ump$

Hi $UMP$ Please advise when you can receive PM's again. Regards Graham Jackson should you have any doubts feel free to view a pic of my car. https://hallracingphotos.smugmug.com...ds/i-WF8Mn7F/A
    Last edited by sirleafalot; 11-10-2016 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sirleafalot View Post
    Hi $UMP$ Please advise when you can receive PM's again. Regards Graham Jackson should you have any doubts feel free to view a pic of my car. https://hallracingphotos.smugmug.com...ds/i-WF8Mn7F/A
    Everyone else has no problems sending pms! And you have confirmed my doubts! Lol
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!

not at all interested in playing games with you via 4m. feel free to contact me at 312-683-6568. I do NOT hide behind a user name. Graham Jackson

not at all interested in playing games with you via 4m. feel free to contact me at 312-683-6568. I do NOT hide behind a user name. Graham Jackson
    I talked on the phone a few years ago with one of your buddies and he informed me of a few of your screen names so not really interested in any phone games but maybe in tbe future you can stop playing screen name games on 4m

dont know you, never met you and have no idea WTH you are even talking about or who you might have talked with and dont care really. If you have some concern or issue with me you have my number and know how I can be reached. I am up front and out in the open. Cant say the same for you, all anyone knows is that you hide behind a screen handle. Graham Jackson
    Last edited by sirleafalot; 11-15-2016 at 03:11 PM.

dont know you, never met you and have no idea WTH you are even talking about or who you might have talked with and dont care really. If you have some concern or issue with me you have my number and know how I can be reached. I am up front and out in the open. Cant say the same for you, all anyone knows is that you hide behind a screen handle. Graham Jackson
    It was the Sunburst guy... Lol

super then have Sunburst call me dont know them either. lol

super then have Sunburst call me dont know them either. lol
    The 17x is a good friend of yours! Game over! Lol...

Sun burst guy still trying to get thye car off the milk crates

Quote Originally Posted by $UMP$ View Post
    The 17x is a good friend of yours! Game over! Lol...
    not interested in your games and have no clue what you are typing about. you have my contact info. you or 17 or sun whoever can contact me. or send them by to see me at the heartland show this weekend. Even better how can I contact you and whats your name ? Graham Jackson

not interested in your games and have no clue what you are typing about. you have my contact info. you or 17 or sun whoever can contact me. or send them by to see me at the heartland show this weekend. Even better how can I contact you and whats your name ? Graham Jackson
    Are you sniffing exhaust fumes again? Your buddy Brad you know who I'm talking about!

no idea who are what you are talking about. I have provided all my details have them contact me directly. meanwhile what is your name and how can you be reached $UMP$ since you seem to be the one that has some kind of concern or issue.

that's nice lol

LITE-INN, Calverton, or whatever you choose to call yourself today, why don't you and your buddy $UMP$ go chase each other around the rest area and leave the racing talk to real racers. The only race you two will ever win is the one to see who can get it up quickest........lmao.
    out where the wind ALWAYS blows!

When was the last time were you ever at a race track or for that matter a race shop sorry k mart or target in the toy section does not count

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    When was the last time were you ever at a race track or for that matter a race shop sorry k mart or target in the toy section does not count
    Blah, blah-blah, blah. Brrrrrtttttttt!!

When was the last time were you even near a car or allowed to be near a car i was told your doctor don't want you to around anything that makes noise or sharp thing is that true brownie

[QUOTE=calverton;2063110]When was the last time were you even near a car or allowed to be near a car i was told your doctor don't want you to around anything that makes noise or sharp thing is that true brownie[/

Brrrrrrrrrrttttt!! (What a non-racing (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) sounds like, very similar to a fart)

no really when was the last time you even came close to a race track

lol Dirthound moves his game from STL racing where its known that he does not race and never has to come to 4m and call others out and accuse them of not racing, pot calling the kettle black lol