Thread: Gateway Nats

Default Gateway Nats

This was a LOT of fun . Good job to the promoter on the vision of Dirt racing indoors with big wheelbase cars . Big thanks to Mr. Kevin Gundaker for the Biblical effort he made in making it all a success . Hats off to you Buddy . Yes it was a little Crazy , but all in all first time organizing it went well . Yes it was a little Bullring and stuff got tore up . That's racing . Can't wait till next year . I won't bring an untested setup next time around ! LOL that's not the place to dial stuff in ! Congrats to Matt Cooper and Shannon Babb on the Friday win . Tommy Seets and the man Scott Bloomquist on the Big Show W . Thanks to Mr. Kenny Wallace for the heads up on the Gaer ratio and his Facebook updates . I want to hang out with that guy . Who has more fun than him ? Nooobody !
    The Blacksheep cometh ! With old bent sh!t that just keeps getting faster !

Kinda sad that this entire forum has turned into hate and bullspit nonsense arguing instead of a place for respectful conversation about dirt track racing. Complimenting and praising someone isn't allowed around here Blacksheep.
    Life is all about speed, Hot, Nasty, Speed. - Eleanor Roosevelt

It is sad I agree . But it gives those with no balls , talent ,education or life a time to show what they can do . Thank goodness they have a computer !
    The Blacksheep cometh ! With old bent sh!t that just keeps getting faster !

So I also heard this was a fun deal for winter time. I heard something about marshalling fees and parking, if you went can you please share what kind of fees were involved we are interested for next year.

I raced it. There was a entry fee, pit pass, parking fee for your truck and you had to pay for electric service if needed. I didn't think anything was out of line price wise.