Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Duayne Hommel was the best to ever get real Bloomer cars and support!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Duke100 View Post
    Why the split with Warrior then after 2 Hav A Tampa Championships? Thanks for sharing your knowledge, I know I have that DLM magazine stored away somewhere. Hav A Tampa Series was great then, and Lucas Oil Series is great now.
    Bloomquist didn't get any HAT titles during his first stint with Warrior, just wins. The HAT titles started at BWRC and my earlier post explained why Scott & Barry went separate ways. The second split with Warrior was I think Scott wanting more control over his design/setup discoveries and NOT wanting to share with general public. Too many people don't want to do their own work anymore, it easier to buy it than think for themselves or even easier just to snoop around some chassis builders shop and see what you might see on someones car. This is why I think Scott finally took his designs in-house instead of partnering with a chassis builder any further.
    Politically Incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Stede Bonnet View Post
    Bloomquist didn't get any HAT titles during his first stint with Warrior, just wins. The HAT titles started at BWRC and my earlier post explained why Scott & Barry went separate ways. The second split with Warrior was I think Scott wanting more control over his design/setup discoveries and NOT wanting to share with general public. Too many people don't want to do their own work anymore, it easier to buy it than think for themselves or even easier just to snoop around some chassis builders shop and see what you might see on someones car. This is why I think Scott finally took his designs in-house instead of partnering with a chassis builder any further.
    Well said. Couldn't agree more.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

So your saying The 1998 and 2000 Hav A Tampa Championships weren't won in a Warrior? Im pretty sure he was in a Warrior when he won The World 100 in 2001. Thanks for your replys and sharing of your knowledge.

That was his second stint in Warrior. His first stint was pre-Barry Wright. He hooked up with BW in 1993-early 1997

Warrior made a huge mistake losing Bloomquist. Look at their car sales and performance right now. They aren't anywhere close to winning major races. If I'm a car builder and Scott wants to drive my ride, I'm giving him the keys to shop, code to the debit card and whatever else he may need. Love him or hate him, the fact is that the man can make a racecar fast and get them in victory circle. You don't have a fallout with Scott. He always wins in the end

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Warrior made a huge mistake losing Bloomquist. Look at their car sales and performance right now. They aren't anywhere close to winning major races. If I'm a car builder and Scott wants to drive my ride, I'm giving him the keys to shop, code to the debit card and whatever else he may need. Love him or hate him, the fact is that the man can make a racecar fast and get them in victory circle. You don't have a fallout with Scott. He always wins in the end
    I honestly worry about your obsession, it is scary and sad...

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    I honestly worry about your obsession, it is scary and sad...
    As is your ignorance.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Chupp, pay that fool no attention. If the man doesn't understand business than he is a retard. You don't see Hendrick splitting with Chad Knaus or Jimmy Johnson. No, because Hendrick is a business man. The mgmt team at Warrior can't be very business savvy to split with the best ever to do it. Warrior thought Scott made a name for them and he did because they sold hundreds of chassis, but, where are they now? People let their ego get in the way of business and most of the time they are wrong. If you are a chassis company, you find the best driver who gives the best input and you take good care of them. When they slow down or sell you out, it's time to split ways!

While I agree with you to a point, wasn't Dale McDowell in a Warrior when he won the Dream? Dale won a pile of cash with Shane wrenching on the Childress stuff. Warrior may not be on top, but the right crew chief, setup, and driver can make any of the major and regional chassis builds pretty competitive.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Chupp, pay that fool no attention. If the man doesn't understand business than he is a retard. You don't see Hendrick splitting with Chad Knaus or Jimmy Johnson. No, because Hendrick is a business man. The mgmt team at Warrior can't be very business savvy to split with the best ever to do it. Warrior thought Scott made a name for them and he did because they sold hundreds of chassis, but, where are they now? People let their ego get in the way of business and most of the time they are wrong. If you are a chassis company, you find the best driver who gives the best input and you take good care of them. When they slow down or sell you out, it's time to split ways!
    I never mentioned business. I mentioned your deep desire of another man...

Quote Originally Posted by t3r3e3 View Post
    While I agree with you to a point, wasn't Dale McDowell in a Warrior when he won the Dream? Dale won a pile of cash with Shane wrenching on the Childress stuff. Warrior may not be on top, but the right crew chief, setup, and driver can make any of the major and regional chassis builds pretty competitive.
    Dam good point^^^^^
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Oldfart50, you have serious problems. I've been dealing with people like you my whole life! Rumor is, you had your room covered in BLOOMQUIST apparel. You waited in line at his trailer after a race for an autograph. The problem was you got there late, no autograph and you went home, tore down all the posters and carry hate for the man to this day! That's a problem that you might wanna get checked out! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx8dAukpzq4

T3r3e3 you are exactly right my man. That was a warrior that got the job done that night! I talked to Dale at the DTWC and he raced that car several times this year and I believe won a race or two. I believe his brother is one of the great minds in the sport we love and can make a wheel barrel pretty fast lol. I also agree that many chassis can win with the right mind behind it. Warrior isn't selling many cars like back in the day. Losing the Dillon money to the Bloomquist chassis will do even more damage. I'd bet the Bloomquist cars probably have a little warrior technology in there somewhere. I don't care what wins as long as we get to watch a good show.

I think that's what makes guys like Bloomquist so good. I'd say there is some Warrior technology in his car, as well as some BWRC, and Rayburn, and Shaw, and MastersBilt and every other car he's drove. Guys like him take what's good about something and use it, and aren't afraid to tweak it and work with it to make it their own, or mix it with what's good about another chassis.

Quote Originally Posted by t3r3e3 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that his Warrior was a fair bit different. I'm not a Warrior expert, but in 2014 there was some visible differences between his and another 2014 Warrior I was familiar with. From what I've heard, they pretty much delivered him a bare frame, and he changed pick-up points, front geometry, and had his own shock program. Warrior is a ghost on the national scene, along with 2 of Bloomers ex-engine builders.

Bloomquist didn't get any HAT titles during his first stint with Warrior, just wins. The HAT titles started at BWRC and my earlier post explained why Scott & Barry went separate ways...
    This is what I said, "first stint". (91'-92').

Quote Originally Posted by Duke100 View Post
    So your saying The 1998 and 2000 Hav A Tampa Championships weren't won in a Warrior? Im pretty sure he was in a Warrior when he won The World 100 in 2001. Thanks for your replys and sharing of your knowledge.
    98' was a Rayburn. I was referring to his first stint with Warrior. The cars that Bloomquist drove with "Warrior" on the side were not the same as the off the shelf chassis everybody else got. There were 3 cars being built out of the Warrior shop during his second stint with them: Warrior, Black Magic and Warrior by Bloomquist.

Warrior - This was the std built, run of the mill Warrior car offered to the public.
    Black Magic - Still a std Warrior chassis, but with Bloomquist updated geometry, but a season or 2 behind.
    Warrior by Bloomquist - Visually looked similar to std Warrior, but had thicker frame rails, extra bracing through out the car and had Bloomers suspension geometry, front & rear. The front end was designed by the same guy that left Warrior to start "FAST" chassis but I always forget his name.
    Last edited by Stede Bonnet; 12-30-2016 at 09:50 AM.
    Politically Incorrect.

I though Bloomerpuddin built his own miracle machines ?
    I want URR Unified Rules Racing .

Quote Originally Posted by lazyifoto View Post
    I though Bloomerpuddin built his own miracle machines ?
    He does. We are talking about the past
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

don't live in the past