Default Pairing of Ronnie Johnson and Brucebilt paid dividends for both in 2016

During 2016, Knoxville based chassis builder Brucebilt Performance decided to construct a house car and enter it in select races throughout the season. With no specific driver designated for the seat in the machine that would primarily compete in Crate Late Model events, the company was free to enlist multiple pilots for their ride.

Prominently, one of the drivers on the short list to turn laps in the Brucebilt ride was National Dirt Late Model Hall of Fame member Ronnie Johnson. Read more --> http://insidedirtracing.com/pairing-...-both-in-2016/

It would be great to see RJ get the help he deserves and whip some tail like the old days
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Correct me if i am wrong, but i believe Jeep Van Wormer is in a Brucebilt as well.

Think was 1 race deal, but they are also rocket dealer

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerdirtking View Post
    Correct me if i am wrong, but i believe Jeep Van Wormer is in a Brucebilt as well.
    Yes, Jeep ran a Brucebilt in 2016.

Is a Brucebuilt an original chassis design or is a Rocket with Brucebuilt ideas?.... i.e. a Club 29 (which starts out as a Black Diamond) or an MBH which is a Mastersbuilt with MBH influences?