Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Some people tout the chase as a gimmick, EXCEPT when Jimmie wins it.
    When Jimmie (and Gordo) wins the championship it pisses you off no end and it becomes a silly gimmick. But when stewy or pee wee jr. wins the championship it's a whole other story, isn't it power?!! It's always a silly gimmick with me and it don't matter who wins. I just enjoy seeing some drivers win championships more than others due to the dire distress it causes you and some of your buddies! LOL!

You have touted Gordo and Johnson (especially Gordo) as being wildly overrated frauds and they've annoyed you for about as long as I can remember. I've seen what you have posted over the years and it's all there.

You should have been a politician with your ability to spin. And yes, you despise Kyle Busch. LOLOLOLOL
    Despise pee wee jr.? I've never met the guy so it's impossible for someone like myself to despise him. I've seen and heard the same things you have seen and heard about pee wee jr. and have drawn conclusions from that, just like you. But despise? Nope! And you can't find even ONE sentence that would indicate otherwise.

You, on the other hand, irrationally hate everything about Gordo, JJ and Hendrick Motor Sports (except when pee wee jr. drove for HMS LOL!!).

How 'bout it power ol' buddy! Muster the balls to man up and explain once and for all what exactly it is about Jimmie Johnson that is so intensely distasteful regarding his driving career and/or his personal behavior. Clear the air power, it's good for the soul!! LOL!!

So where is JJ at for the race of champions inMaimi ,both Busch's are signed up

The fact you call Kyle pee wee shows hatred and you despise him

He was pretty sly alright... saving the car for the final laps. And, like Cale Yarborough, he likely has the first dollar he ever made in the big leagues... both fellas were pretty frugal.

Happy birthday Mr. Pearson...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    He was pretty sly alright... saving the car for the final laps.

Happy birthday Mr. Pearson...
    Spot on Krooser. Being highly calculated in the race car and having the car under him for when it really counts is one of the reasons Jimmie is one of the 2 or 3 greatest Cup drivers of all time. Wasn't that a trademark driving characteristic of another one of the greatest Cup drivers of all time? I think that other driver just had a birthday!! LOL!!

Having a cheating crew chief helps also

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    Having a cheating crew chief helps also

listen moron they all cheat it's part of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    When Jimmie (and Gordo) wins the championship it pisses you off no end and it becomes a silly gimmick. But when stewy or pee wee jr. wins the championship it's a whole other story, isn't it power?!! It's always a silly gimmick with me and it don't matter who wins. I just enjoy seeing some drivers win championships more than others due to the dire distress it causes you and some of your buddies! LOL!

You have touted Gordo and Johnson (especially Gordo) as being wildly overrated frauds and they've annoyed you for about as long as I can remember. I've seen what you have posted over the years and it's all there.

Despise pee wee jr.? I've never met the guy so it's impossible for someone like myself to despise him. I've seen and heard the same things you have seen and heard about pee wee jr. and have drawn

conclusions from that, just like you. But despise? Nope! And you can't find even ONE sentence that

would indicate otherwise.

You, on the other hand, irrationally hate everything about Gordo, JJ and Hendrick Motor Sports (except when pee wee jr. drove for HMS LOL!!).

How 'bout it power ol' buddy! Muster the balls to man up and explain once and for all what exactly it is about Jimmie Johnson that is so intensely distasteful regarding his driving career and/or his personal behavior. Clear the air power, it's good for the soul!! LOL!!
    You are spinning again. You are telling me what I think. LOLOLOL.
    And you hate Kyle Busch. Just admit it. Oh wait, your posts have exposed it.
    Well, spin on old pal, spin on. NUK NUK NUK

Everybody cheats but getting caught over and over and Nascrap doing nothing is plain stupid

When Jimmie (and Gordo) wins the championship it pisses you off no end and it becomes a silly gimmick. But when stewy or pee wee jr. wins the championship it's a whole other story, isn't it power?!! It's always a silly gimmick with me and it don't matter who wins. I just enjoy seeing some drivers win championships more than others due to the dire distress it causes you and some of your buddies! LOL! You have touted Gordo and Johnson (especially Gordo) as being wildly overrated frauds and they've annoyed you for about as long as I can remember. I've seen what you have posted over the years and it's all there. Despise pee wee jr.? I've never met the guy so it's impossible for someone like myself to despise him. I've seen and heard the same things you have seen and heard about pee wee jr. and have drawn conclusions from that, just like you. But despise? Nope! And you can't find even ONE sentence that would indicate otherwise. You, on the other hand, irrationally hate everything about Gordo, JJ and Hendrick Motor Sports (except when pee wee jr. drove for HMS LOL!!). How 'bout it power ol' buddy! Muster the balls to man up and explain once and for all what exactly it is about Jimmie Johnson that is so intensely distasteful regarding his driving career and/or his personal behavior. Clear the air power, it's good for the soul!! LOL!!
    You put it right down in black and white for him there ! I'm sure he gets it now !

You are spinning again. You are telling me what I think. LOLOLOL.
    And you hate Kyle Busch. Just admit it. Oh wait, your posts have exposed it.
    Well, spin on old pal, spin on. NUK NUK NUK
    Find where I've posted anything but the truth about your boy pee wee jr. It ain't hatred if you can prove it's the truth. Ya' just can't spin the truth, although you're trying real hard!! LOL!! You on the other hand have disregarded the truth on dozens of occasions in blind defense of stewy and pee wee jr.

Now, let's get back to the subject at had, which up until now is you not having the courage of your convictions to stand up for your personal disdain for Jimmie Johnson. Are you going to man up or are you going to continue to be the gutless coward that you've been since the days of the 4M NASCAR board. It's all up to you power boy. Now's your chance to show some spine!! LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    You put it right down in black and white for him there ! I'm sure he gets it now !
    Raceready, a lot of indisputably truthful things have been put down in black and white for this clown over the years. He hasn't got it yet, but maybe he will now!! LOLOL!!

Mr. David Pearson is 82 years old today. The Silver Fox was the best to ever set in the seat of a NASCAR Cup car and spend his whole career in a Cup car. I'd have to rate Mario and A.J. as better all around drivers but when it comes to Cup cars, Mr. Pearson is the best that's ever been!!

Happy birthday David, we hope you're feeling good and enjoying yourself on your special day.
    Agreed, he could flat wheel it.(with a cigarette dangling from his lip)
    Politically Incorrect.

Find where I've posted anything but the truth about your boy pee wee jr. It ain't hatred if you can prove it's the truth. Ya' just can't spin the truth, although you're trying real hard!! LOL!! You on the other hand have disregarded the truth on dozens of occasions in blind defense of stewy and pee wee jr.

Now, let's get back to the subject at had, which up until now is you not having the courage of your convictions to stand up for your personal disdain for Jimmie Johnson. Are you going to man up or are you going to continue to be the gutless coward that you've been since the days of the 4M NASCAR board. It's all up to you power boy. Now's your chance to show some spine!! LOL!!!
    OK, you had your Christmas Present from me. So you will have to rant to someone else. Kyle Busch hater. LOLOLOLOL

Kyle and kurt will race in the race of champions no sign of the cough cough nascar champion

Raceready, a lot of indisputably truthful things have been put down in black and white for this clown over the years. He hasn't got it yet, but maybe he will now!! LOLOL!!
    There has been a lot of "stuff" written in black and white that were complete lies..... or did you forget the last election? I don't blame anyone for questioning anything...

ole cirf rips Kyle Busch for not completing all races in a season WITH A BROKEN LEGS but yet considers David Pearson the greatest ever which he he was good but he hardly ever completed a season and he was healthy during that time unbeleiveable

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    There has been a lot of "stuff" written in black and white that were complete lies..... or did you forget the last election? I don't blame anyone for questioning anything...
    So I take it that the few that always seem to dispute the plain and simple true facts that CIRF always seems to get right may be Liberals ? You know how they always have to go for what is wrong and dispute all that is right in the world. Are these the one in the same that would foolishly argue that The Chase and all of the obvious GIMMICKRY that has been the ruination of NASCAR is a great thing ? What is the opinion?

OK, you had your Christmas Present from me. So you will have to rant to someone else. Kyle Busch hater. LOLOLOLOL
    You just can't muster up the guts to answer the question can ya' power. I don't need a Christmas present from you to confirm that you're in dire need of the same stuff the cowardly lion asked for from the Wizard of Oz. I'd say grow a pair and quit trying to mask your true hatred for Jimmie but me thinks it's too late for that!! LOL!! There are a precious few of us left around here who've seen you operate in the past, especially when your little buddies were close at hand. LOL!!

Jimmie Johnson hater! LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Ahhhh, so we're to not believe our lying eyes and ears in regards to pee wee jr.? LOL!! I reckon all that video footage was doctored to make pee wee jr. look horribly bad and in reality he's a highly respectful driver on the track and a true gentleman with impeccable manners and dignity off the track! LOL!! It's all smoke and mirrors.

ole cirf rips Kyle Busch for not completing all races in a season WITH A BROKEN LEGS but yet considers David Pearson the greatest ever which he he was good but he hardly ever completed a season and he was healthy during that time unbeleiveable
    Mr. Pearson only intended to run a full schedule for points 3 times and he won the championship all 3 times!! He once ran 18 races in a season. He won 11 of them. He really didn't need to run a full schedule. Championships back in Mr. Pearson's prime didn't pay much, neither did winning the smaller races of that time so he concentrated on winning the races that would make him the most money. And he won them, too!
    Last edited by CIRF; 12-27-2016 at 04:00 PM.

Yeah , but what about the time that Ricky Rudds eyes were swollen shut and he used duct tape to tape them open so that he could see without even being able to blink just to get in 1 more race ?