Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

has jj ever had to go thru that kind of ordeal I think not Rudd and Kyle are real racers

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    So I take it that the few that always seem to dispute the plain and simple true facts that CIRF always seems to get right may be Liberals ? You know how they always have to go for what is wrong and dispute all that is right in the world. Are these the one in the same that would foolishly argue that The Chase and all of the obvious GIMMICKRY that has been the ruination of NASCAR is a great thing ? What is the opinion?
    No, what I'm saying is just because someone writes it, doesn't mean its true... that's what I'm saying...

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    You just can't muster up the guts to answer the question can ya' power. I don't need a Christmas present from you to confirm that you're in dire need of the same stuff the cowardly lion asked for from the Wizard of Oz. I'd say grow a pair and quit trying to mask your true hatred for Jimmie but me thinks it's too late for that!! LOL!! There are a precious few of us left around here who've seen you operate in the past, especially when your little buddies were close at hand. LOL!!

Jimmie Johnson hater! LOL!!

Ahhhh, so we're to not believe our lying eyes and ears in regards to pee wee jr.? LOL!! I reckon all that video footage was doctored to make pee wee jr. look horribly bad and in reality he's a highly respectful driver on the track and a true gentleman with impeccable manners and dignity off the track! LOL!! It's all smoke and mirrors.

Mr. Pearson only intended to run a full schedule for points 3 times and he won the championship all 3 times!! He once ran 18 races in a season. He won 11 of them. He really didn't need to run a full schedule. Championships back in Mr. Pearson's prime didn't pay much, neither did winning the smaller races of that time so he concentrated on winning the races that would make him the most money. And he won them, too!
    Its plain for all to see that Kyle Busch lives rent free in your head... now that you can take to the bank...

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    listen moron they all cheat it's part of the game.
    Hahahahahahahhaaaa!!! I like that!

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    Everybody cheats but getting caught over and over and Nascrap doing nothing is plain stupid
    Kinda like how 4M let's you cheat and get away with it? I see. Despite being caught over and over and over and over and over and over and over and............................................... .................................................. ................................................

Find where I've posted anything but the truth about your boy pee wee jr. It ain't hatred if you can prove it's the truth. Ya' just can't spin the truth, although you're trying real hard!! LOL!! You on the other hand have disregarded the truth on dozens of occasions in blind defense of stewy and pee wee jr.

Now, let's get back to the subject at had, which up until now is you not having the courage of your convictions to stand up for your personal disdain for Jimmie Johnson. Are you going to man up or are you going to continue to be the gutless coward that you've been since the days of the 4M NASCAR board. It's all up to you power boy. Now's your chance to show some spine!! LOL!!!
    Spine up TS, it's showtime!!!!

Hey cirf show Kyle some respect geesh I would respect JJ more if he dumped knaus
    Last edited by calverton; 12-27-2016 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Its plain for all to see that Kyle Busch lives rent free in your head... now that you can take to the bank...
    Nah, he's just a bit too wimpy for my taste. Let's face it, he got the $hit slapped out of him by a 65+ year old man. I can't take anyone that wimpy too seriously. However, it's a safe bet that he lives rent free a fair amount of the time ON your head, at least in your imagination, if'n you know what I mean! LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Spine up TS, it's showtime!!!!
    Clayton, you were around here back in the days of the NASCAR board. You know ol' power won't man up without all of his buddies to chime in. I still miss beedie and onemanmod!! LOLOL!!

[QUOTE=CIRF;2069650]Nah, he's just a bit too wimpy for my taste. Let's face it, he got the $hit slapped out of him by a 65+ year old man. I can't take anyone that wimpy too seriously. However, it's a safe bet that he lives rent free a fair amount of the time ON your head, at least in your imagination, if'n you know what I mean! LOL!!QUOTE]

No doubt, Kyle lives there, you can't hardly make a comment about NASCAR and not mention Kyle.... I hope you have comfortable facilities for him....LOL

[QUOTE=mudslinger47;2069653]
    Nah, he's just a bit too wimpy for my taste. Let's face it, he got the $hit slapped out of him by a 65+ year old man. I can't take anyone that wimpy too seriously. However, it's a safe bet that he lives rent free a fair amount of the time ON your head, at least in your imagination, if'n you know what I mean! LOL!!QUOTE]

No doubt, Kyle lives there, you can't hardly make a comment about NASCAR and not mention Kyle.... I hope you have comfortable facilities for him....LOL
    First off it's pee wee jr. to you, mister!! LOL!

Aside from your seedy little fantasies involving pee wee jr. (yeesh LOLOL!!) let me know when your lover boy wins his 8th legitimate Cup championship and over 80 races and we'll talk about where pee wee jr. lives at that point. I won't hold my breath!!

I finally figured out who it is that you emulate and it came to me, finally. You and calverton sound hauntingly similar. The only difference is calverton's grammar and spelling skills are slightly below yours, but your talking points are remarkably similar!! Bbbbwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

[QUOTE=CIRF;2069726]
    First off it's pee wee jr. to you, mister!! LOL! Aside from your seedy little fantasies involving pee wee jr. (yeesh LOLOL!!) let me know when your lover boy wins his 8th legitimate Cup championship and over 80 races and we'll talk about where pee wee jr. lives at that point. I won't hold my breath!! I finally figured out who it is that you emulate and it came to me, finally. You and calverton sound hauntingly similar. The only difference is calverton's grammar and spelling skills are slightly below yours, but your talking points are remarkably similar!! Bbbbwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaa!!!
    By GOD , I think you have him PEGGED !

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    has jj ever had to go thru that kind of ordeal I think not Rudd and Kyle are real racers
    lol ! ! I kind of think that in his days as a desert racer that there were a number of hardships bestowed onto the young man. I don't see the Pee Wee Herman clone doing very well with those tough bastards in the desert racing world. The first time he started his whining he would most likely get a Jimmy Spencer tune up !
    Last edited by Raceready; 12-28-2016 at 02:12 PM.

[QUOTE=CIRF;2069726]
    First off it's pee wee jr. to you, mister!! LOL!

Aside from your seedy little fantasies involving pee wee jr. (yeesh LOLOL!!) let me know when your lover boy wins his 8th legitimate Cup championship and over 80 races and we'll talk about where pee wee jr. lives at that point. I won't hold my breath!!

I finally figured out who it is that you emulate and it came to me, finally. You and calverton sound hauntingly similar. The only difference is calverton's grammar and spelling skills are slightly below yours, but your talking points are remarkably similar!! Bbbbwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaa!!!
    I don't bash anyone's spelling or grammar skills, mine aren't the greatest either...spell check usually catches my spelling errors.. I have nothing but respect for JJ, I think this Cup title is legit, just like his other six, the only one with an issue around here is you and Kyle living between your ears... Do I think Kyle will beat the 7 Cups, nope... but how does that degrade Kyle? There are a lot of good drivers that won't ever get a Cup so in my and many other minds he's done a fine job... Kyle has some tremendous stats, and I think that there is a good chance that he'll be among the highest winning drivers short of King Richard.... providing you let him out of your head once in a while....

There are a lot of good drivers that won't ever get a Cup or for that matter a cup ride

I have nothing but respect for JJ, I think this Cup title is legit, just like his other six, the only one with an issue around here is you and Kyle living between your ears... Do I think Kyle will beat the 7 Cups, nope... but how does that degrade Kyle? There are a lot of good drivers that won't ever get a Cup so in my and many other minds he's done a fine job... Kyle has some tremendous stats, and I think that there is a good chance that he'll be among the highest winning drivers short of King Richard.... providing you let him out of your head once in a while....
    The only possible way pee wee jr. gets between my ears is if he transforms himself into an amoeba and somehow makes his way into my nasal passages. Other than that I merely point out facts as they pertain to his public persona, personal actions and driving stats. Simple as that.

There is a huge difference between being touted as the greatest driver of our time and doing a fine job. Especially when there is one particular active driver that has won 7 times the legitimate championships and nearly double the victories. pee wee jr. is, in fact, doing a fine job when he's not wrecking people and acting a fool. But is he the greatest Cup driver of our time? Not even close.

Are you telling me pee wee jr. will end up with more than 105 Cup victories? Now that's an uber optimistic prediction almost to the degree of being laughable. It's clearly evident that your lover boy is living in YOUR head, not mine, and it's clear in/on your head is right where you want him!! LOLOL!!

The only possible way pee wee jr. gets between my ears is if he transforms himself into an amoeba and somehow makes his way into my nasal passages. Other than that I merely point out facts as they pertain to his public persona, personal actions and driving stats. Simple as that.

Dude, look at your posts, anytime you mention NASCAR, you mention Kyle B...every time!!!!

There is a huge difference between being touted as the greatest driver of our time and doing a fine job. Especially when there is one particular active driver that has won 7 times the legitimate championships and nearly double the victories. pee wee jr. is, in fact, doing a fine job when he's not wrecking people and acting a fool. But is he the greatest Cup driver of our time? Not even close.

I don't believe I have ever said he was the greatest of our time, but I do believe your birthday boy did.... jus sayin...

Are you telling me pee wee jr. will end up with more than 105 Cup victories? Now that's an uber optimistic prediction almost to the degree of being laughable. It's clearly evident that your lover boy is living in YOUR head, not mine, and it's clear in/on your head is right where you want him!! LOLOL!!
    Well, he's crushed everyone in every other class, I don't see why he'd stop now....

can't argue with midget brain

Well, he's crushed everyone in every other class, I don't see why he'd stop now....
    The fact is he hasn't crushed anyone in Cup yet and shows no signs of doing so anytime soon. Your optimism is admirable!

The success of pee wee jr. in trucks and Xfinity is akin to a decent major league pitcher going and pitching games in the AAA and AA baseball leagues. It's a whole lot easier winning games, it'll pad up gaudy stats and he'll likely make it look relatively easy but the competition isn't near what it is in the majors, now is it. Same thing with your loverboy pee wee jr. It's inconceivable to put a lot of stock in the performance of mega funded teams with far more talented and prepared crews winning big in the minor leagues of NASCAR.

It's a similar deal as to when stewy came to Du Quoin to win the ARCA race with a Cup car and most of his Cup crew while driving a car with probably 4 times the funding and resources than every car in the ARCA field. It still took stewy 3 tries to beat Frank Kimmel but he finally got the win in spite of the fact he had to intentionally wreck Frank to get it. Similar odds are in place every time pee wee jr. shows up at a truck or Xfinity race. And the odds are in favor of him wrecking someone to seal the win.

By racing pickup trucks pee wee jr. only runs the risk of pissing off a 65+ year old Richard Childress and getting the $hit slapped out of him in the process!! AGAIN! LOLOL!!!

You really need to look at the stats for Kyle Busch... what he has done is pretty impressive, only he and JJ are in the top 15 or so for wins and only he and JJ are still competing, I surmise Kyle and JJ will be in the top 3 and four of all time winners... I think JJ will be third and Kyle will be fourth over all in the final scheme of things... Kyle has way over 100 wining in all of NASCAR combined, beat out by The King himself.... 38 Cup wins, like 86 Xfinitey wins and close to 50 truck wins.. as far as all time winners, Kyle likely will be number one in that category before he retires... Hes about 32 now I would figure he'd race till he's 50 or so, so if you run with the average... he's gonna be up there... just make sure you let him out of your head once in a while so he can play with his kid.... Not to mention the charitable stuff the Busch brothers do together and apart... They are impressive... Kyle and Samantha's foundation cover several charities, including paying for cancer patience bills who are under insured or lack an insurance at all... Kurt put up one million dollars to build a sports dome at Victory Junction, wrote the check.... you may not like them, but they are good people.... I don't think anyone has topped the Jeff Gordon Foundation, raising 24.5 million dollars for various charities.. that's pretty impressive...

Plus to own teams to bring up young drivers