Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Who won the espy award in 2016 cirf

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    You really need to look at the stats for Kyle Busch... what he has done is pretty impressive, only he and JJ are in the top 15 or so for wins and only he and JJ are still competing, I surmise Kyle and JJ will be in the top 3 and four of all time winners... I think JJ will be third and Kyle will be fourth over all in the final scheme of things... Kyle has way over 100 wining in all of NASCAR combined, beat out by The King himself.... 38 Cup wins, like 86 Xfinitey wins and close to 50 truck wins.. as far as all time winners, Kyle likely will be number one in that category before he retires... Hes about 32 now I would figure he'd race till he's 50 or so, so if you run with the average... he's gonna be up there... just make sure you let him out of your head once in a while so he can play with his kid.... Not to mention the charitable stuff the Busch brothers do together and apart... They are impressive... Kyle and Samantha's foundation cover several charities, including paying for cancer patience bills who are under insured or lack an insurance at all... Kurt put up one million dollars to build a sports dome at Victory Junction, wrote the check.... you may not like them, but they are good people.... I don't think anyone has topped the Jeff Gordon Foundation, raising 24.5 million dollars for various charities.. that's pretty impressive...
    He's in/on your head not mine. You begin to salivate and ya' get all wet in the crotch every time pee wee jr.'s name comes up! LOL!!

Like I've explained before, these philanthropic ventures make for nice press and they impress knuckleheads like you but if you understand the tax codes these days charitable contributions are tax deductible just as expenses are tax deductible. If you think these guys are doing this without some favorable tax implications you're stupider than I thought. I've been to Victory Junction Gang Camp and seen what several drivers, such as Bobby Labonte and Jimmie Johnson have done. If you haven't been to VJGC I suggest you go.

Only Cup wins are relevant to the conversation. I explained as best I could as to how the AAA and AA wins lack relevance. You must not get it. pee wee jr. is so embedded within your conscientiousness that you have problems comprehending such obvious factors.

As I've said, please contact me when pee wee jr. gets his 8th legitimate Cup championship and 106th cup victory. Everything else is just something more for you to babble about that has no real relevance.

and your point is beside your head a really no relevance about Kyle what are smoking some funny weed again the man can drive

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    and your point is beside your head a really no relevance about Kyle what are smoking some funny weed again the man can drive
    Say what?! LOL!!

Kyle can drive pea brain

Pearson was a great driver and was`nt afraid to rub door handles as far as today i have to go with JJ being the best driver today or being at the right place at the right time winning count them seven championships.

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    Pearson was a great driver and was`nt afraid to rub door handles as far as today i have to go with JJ being the best driver today or being at the right place at the right time winning count them seven championships.
    And I agree with you, JJ for this particular time is the G.O.A.T.... no doubt about it.... Just bustin' CIRF's chops cause Pearson said if he could choose any driver today he'd choose Kyle Busch... You can't expect CIRF to know everything, although he thinks he does....LOL

Although David Pearson was a little before my time I had the honor and privilege to watch him start 4th and finish 28th due to engine failure in the very first NASCAR race I ever attended, the 1985 Daytona 500. In spite of David's bad luck in the 500 I got to watch him run 2nd to Cale Yarborough in the second Twin 125 mile qualifier for the '85 500.

The characteristics that drew me to David Pearson are the same as what draws me to Jimmie and guys like Terry & Bobby Labonte. All are great drivers who don't wreck people intentionally and are the highest quality individuals in what they say and how they conduct themselves outside of the car and in their personal lives. It may be old fashioned, naive, dull or whatever you wish to call it, but that stuff means something to me, and always will.

When you give an objective look at how the Busch brothers have acted over the years you see a pattern that is present with both of them. There is only one conclusion as to why they act as they do and it all points towards their upbringing. It's kind of sad since I have found no valid reason for what they have said and done. It may be entertaining to some but I find it somewhat repulsive. And no mr. power, that ain't hate that's just the hard facts.
    Last edited by CIRF; 01-01-2017 at 12:26 PM.

man ,you got that right like right now watching midgets on a channel many people can't get and then ripping on

man ,you got that right like right now watching midgets on a channel many people can't get and then ripping on
    Huh?! LOL!!

Should 'ne you be watching your fridgets

Should 'ne you be watching your fridgets
    Huh?! LOL!

What's wrong too many flips on the flip and farts on mavtv

What's wrong too many flips on the flip and farts on mavtv
    Huh?!!! LOL!!

Hey cirf what is considered a good night of midget racing 10 flips 15 flips or 20 flips that's whay you go right

They don't call them push'm and flip'm for nothing....

They don't call them push'm and flip'm for nothing....
    Call 'em anything you want, it's still one of the 2 biggest and best dirt show's on the planet. They race 80+ cars all 4 prelim nights. Prelim night hot laps start at 6:00 PM sharp and the event is over by 10:30 PM so the pushin' and flippin' problems you erroneously refer to are pretty much a non issue. 350 cars for $10,000.00 to win and more exposure and prestige for the winner than any other dirt race known to man!

Add in 16,000 or 17,000 spectators per night for 5 nights with a live national cable TV broadcast of the Saturday night B-main's & A-main finale' and you have one of the 2 biggest and best dirt racing events in the world. The only other one in the same league is Knoxville Sprint Nationals. Not much, if any, in the way of dirt late model events that can measure up to that, but I can appreciate your inferiority complex. LOLOL!!!

That is your opinion

That is your opinion
    What channel is it on? MAV? I don't think CIRF gets it, everyone doesn't have to like the same racing... JMO of course... I wouldn't walk across the street to see an paved race but like NASCAR... just the way it is...

What channel is it on? MAV?
    One of the two biggest and best dirt races of the year is live on MAVtv.
    I don't think CIRF gets it, everyone doesn't have to like the same racing...
    Oh, I get it alright. No one has to like anything. For example, I can't force myself to watch most road racing, whether it be Formula 1, Indy Car or sporty cars. Can't watch any of it and have no particular interest unless there is a dirt open wheel driver involved, such as Kyle Larson in the Rolex 24. But I am fully cognizant and respectful of the talent and bravery that is needed to be successful at that type of competition. Especially The 24 Hours of Le Mans, which is one of the 2 or 3 biggest and most significant races in world along with The Indianapolis 500 and The Grand Prix of Monaco

It's only when someone is grossly untruthful and needlessly disrespectful of events that I know very well, such as oval track Indy Car racing or The Chili Bowl, that I set the record straight. And I will set the record straight each and every time.