Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

SLOW AND CUMBERSOME LMFAO BETTER CHECK AGAIN LMFAO http://www.eldoraspeedway.com/wp-con...ackRecords.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    We'll be there all 5 nights. It's once again gonna' be one of the two biggest and best dirt shows of the year (bigger and better than the very best and biggest dirt late model event) and we're grateful that we've got very good seats again this year to watch 350+ cars and some of the best drivers in the country. It's seriously doubtful there would be any more yellow flag periods than if it were the big, awkward and cumbersome super dirt late models.

As far you not being entertained by the racing at The Chili Bowl I would tend to agree. Due to the fact that you're incurable tunnel vision slows your sensory processes to the degree that you're very small mind is only able to process big, slow, awkward cumbersome cars. The quick, agile and maneuverable cars that are driven by the best drivers in the country that race at Tulsa take some getting used to if you're mind can only function fast enough to enjoy the slow and cumbersome mud taxi cabs. BUT, if you like it by all means watch it to your hearts content.

Only races that don't command much attention are shown on a tape delay basis. The Chili Bowl is much too popular and relevant for that. That's why it's broadcast LIVE!
    If its live I'll guarantee I wouldn't watch... I prefer actual racing rather then putting some no talent back on his wheels and pushing everyone off only for the same clown to do it again.... enjoy yourself, I will be in Arizona actually participating in racing rather then setting in the stands slurring my words....

Plus being outdoors for an event compared to being indoors no comparion

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    If its live I'll guarantee I wouldn't watch... I prefer actual racing rather then putting some no talent back on his wheels and pushing everyone off only for the same clown to do it again.... enjoy yourself, I will be in Arizona actually participating in racing rather then setting in the stands slurring my words....
    The Chili Bowl more than fills the definition of "actual racing". It's live on cable network TV because it's great stuff and it's RELEVANT (to those with a lick of sense) and most intelligent race fans want to see it. Unlike the deal you say your going to be "participating" in. The Arizona deal won't even fill the grandstands let alone sell out to the tune of 16,000 per night for 5 nights and have 350+ cars on hand and be live on cable TV.

I had my day at "participating" and we did quite well, as matter of record, but those days are gone and we're more than content to watch some of the greatest drivers in the world on dirt in January. There will be one such driver racing a midget Tuesday night that has won the 24 Hours of Daytona. Anyone racing in Arizona have a Rolex that they won with a world class win of that caliber on their resume'? LOL!

Speaking of world class, it's clear you've got a world class case of envy and denial! Don't let it eat you up too much and break your concentration. If you're gonna' be like Dale Inman you gotta' have a clear head. LOL!! Your lame attempts to put it down and minimize it certainly bear that out.

The only reason I'll be slurring my words would be due to the unbelievable and spellbinding racing we're witnessing. Something you probably won't get to see in Arizona! LOLOL!!

The Chili Bowl more than fills the definition of "actual racing". It's live on cable network TV because it's great stuff and it's RELEVANT (to those with a lick of sense) and most intelligent race fans want to see it. Unlike the deal you say your going to be "participating" in. The Arizona deal won't even fill the grandstands let alone sell out to the tune of 16,000 per night for 5 nights and have 350+ cars on hand and be live on cable TV.

I had my day at "participating" and we did quite well, as matter of record, but those days are gone and we're more than content to watch some of the greatest drivers in the world on dirt in January. There will be one such driver racing a midget Tuesday night that has won the 24 Hours of Daytona. Anyone racing in Arizona have a Rolex that they won with a world class win of that caliber on their resume'? LOL!

Speaking of world class, it's clear you've got a world class case of envy and denial! Don't let it eat you up too much and break your concentration. If you're gonna' be like Dale Inman you gotta' have a clear head. LOL!! Your lame attempts to put it down and minimize it certainly bear that out.

The only reason I'll be slurring my words would be due to the unbelievable and spellbinding racing we're witnessing. Something you probably won't get to see in Arizona! LOLOL!!

Racing around the rim of a thimble is spellbinding? Your easily amused, I see... I see, racing a midget gets you a watch.... yeah, that'll buy groceries... eye roll

Racing around the rim of a thimble is spellbinding? Your easily amused, I see... I see, racing a midget gets you a watch.... yeah, that'll buy groceries... eye roll
    Try not to comment on things you are ignorant of. It only makes you look like a bigger idiot than you already look like. You've never been to The Chili Bowl and you say you've never watched on TV so, like your buddy calverton, you don't know what you're talking about. The track in Tulsa measures 1/4 mile which is slightly larger than Mighty Macon, and Macon is considered the perfect midget track. Some would say The Chili Bowl is just the right size. Personally I like the Tulsa track size but also enjoy watching them on the larger tracks, as well.

Nope, there are no Rolex's given for winning any midget race. However, there will be a driver racing on Tuesday, prelim night number 1 at Tulsa, who has won a Rolex valued in the tens of thousands. This world class driver won it by winning a world class road race at Daytona International Speedway known as the Rolex 24. Since you seem to be a tunnel visioned hillbilly I won't expect you to know who the driver is but KL is his initials. KL could easily buy every car that will be competing in Arizona but he wants to win the Golden Driller so bad he can taste it and he'll admit that. Reason? Because it's one of the most coveted victories in all of racing. Not so much in Arizona.

Will there be any drivers who have won a world class race like the Rolex competing in Arizona? Don't bother, I know the answer! LOL!!

You risk being put in the same IQ classification as your good buddy calverton if you continue to post stupidity. LOLOL!!! Now don't roll your eyes, it looks stupid and they might stick that way. Hahahaha!!

Try not to comment on things you are ignorant of. It only makes you look like a bigger idiot than you already look like. You've never been to The Chili Bowl and you say you've never watched on TV so, like your buddy calverton, you don't know what you're talking about. The track in Tulsa measures 1/4 mile which is slightly larger than Mighty Macon, and Macon is considered the perfect midget track. Some would say The Chili Bowl is just the right size. Personally I like the Tulsa track size but also enjoy watching them on the larger tracks, as well.

Nope, there are no Rolex's given for winning any midget race. However, there will be a driver racing on Tuesday, prelim night number 1 at Tulsa, who has won a Rolex valued in the tens of thousands. This world class driver won it by winning a world class road race at Daytona International Speedway known as the Rolex 24. Since you seem to be a tunnel visioned hillbilly I won't expect you to know who the driver is but KL is his initials. KL could easily buy every car that will be competing in Arizona but he wants to win the Golden Driller so bad he can taste it and he'll admit that. Reason? Because it's one of the most coveted victories in all of racing. Not so much in Arizona.

Will there be any drivers who have won a world class race like the Rolex competing in Arizona? Don't bother, I know the answer! LOL!!

You risk being put in the same IQ classification as your good buddy calverton if you continue to post stupidity. LOLOL!!! Now don't roll your eyes, it looks stupid and they might stick that way. Hahahaha!!
    Never been to Macon either, probably because they race midgets there...LOL So this KL is an also ran trying to buy a win? I take from your description...

When I look and can not find a total pay out for a race or a group of races, I suspect the racer is getting screwed.... and from what I can find... not much money paid out in comparison to what is taken in... but that's OK and their choice.... enjoy your self.... Lord knows I'll have a ball!!!!

Macon you can race any class there i doubt you could at tulsa cirf can tell me i am wrong lol

Total Purse for our show is $131,450.00 took me two minutes to find it.... try and find the total payout at the Rape, sorry, I mean Chili Bowl ..............................................Trop hy is great, for one guy.......

And that doesn't include the bonuses and I have to the chili bowl , it's not wide enough for anything but a midget or egads smaller
    Last edited by calverton; 01-05-2017 at 07:43 AM.

Never been to Macon either, probably because they race midgets there...LOL So this KL is an also ran trying to buy a win? I take from your description...

When I look and can not find a total pay out for a race or a group of races, I suspect the racer is getting screwed.... and from what I can find... not much money paid out in comparison to what is taken in... but that's OK and their choice.... enjoy your self.... Lord knows I'll have a ball!!!!
    They race the big, slow cumbersome late models and mortifieds at Macon a lot more than they do the midgets. However, what is undeniable is the fact that the midgets are far more entertaining at Macon. But that's really irrelevant, isn't it. LOL!

You really need to contact Keith Kunz, Pete Willoughby, Rusty Kunz, Andy Bondio and Sammy Swindell and all the rest of the 360 (yep, the newest car count is over 360!) car owners and give them the low down as to how they're getting screwed and wasting their time and money racing at one of the most popular, significant, relevant and coveted events of the year! LOLOL! You need to relate to them how they're wasting their time in Tulsa and they should be at a little known event somewhere in Arizona since I'm sure they are in awe of your "expert" advice! Bbbwwwwaaaaahahahaha!!!

Total Purse for our show is $131,450.00 took me two minutes to find it.... try and find the total payout at the Rape, sorry, I mean Chili Bowl ..............................................Trop hy is great, for one guy.......
    They could pay 3 times that amount and still not draw the cars, world renown drivers, crowd and media attention that they do in Tulsa. Now go have yourself a ball and revel in relative obscurity. Sorry, but the real show is in Tulsa, Oklahoma. LOL!
    Last edited by CIRF; 01-05-2017 at 05:02 PM.

They race the big, slow cumbersome late models and mortifieds at Macon a lot more than they do the midgets. However, what is undeniable is the fact that the midgets are far more entertaining at Macon. But that's really irrelevant, isn't it. LOL!

You really need to contact Keith Kunz, Pete Willoughby, Rusty Kunz, Andy Bondio and Sammy Swindell and all the rest of the 360 (yep, the newest car count is over 360!) car owners and give them the low down as to how they're getting screwed and wasting their time and money racing at one of the most popular, significant, relevant and coveted events of the year! LOLOL! You need to relate to them how they're wasting their time in Tulsa and they should be at a little known event somewhere in Arizona since I'm sure they are in awe of your "expert" advice! Bbbwwwwaaaaahahahaha!!!

They could pay 3 times that amount and still not draw the cars, world renown drivers, crowd and media attention that they do in Tulsa. Now go have yourself a ball and revel in relative obscurity. Sorry, but the real show is in Tulsa, Oklahoma. LOL!

Nice try, but ya got nothin'.... I wouldn't go to a program that screws the racer that bad.... Your just padding his pocket (the promoter) and very little getting to the racer.... If you make all the shows in Az. and finish last, you'll still get 2700 bucks not to bad... if you don't make the show, you get your entry back, your cost to race was fuel and tires, kinda like a test day with out having to rent the track.... and we have used it as such too...

Nice try, but ya got nothin'.... I wouldn't go to a program that screws the racer that bad.... Your just padding his pocket (the promoter) and very little getting to the racer.... If you make all the shows in Az. and finish last, you'll still get 2700 bucks not to bad... if you don't make the show, you get your entry back, your cost to race was fuel and tires, kinda like a test day with out having to rent the track.... and we have used it as such too...
    Oh, I got plenty, calver.................oops, I mean muddy. Sorry, it's hard to tell the difference. LOL!!

It's very interesting and somewhat humorous as to how you could be SO much smarter and economically prudent than 360 car owners and drivers and 16,000+ spectators. Car owners such as Keith Kunz, to boot. All 16,000+ who attend each of the 5 nights are getting value received in racing entertainment. How much a promoter makes is his business. It's just what the market will bear. They could probably sell 18,000-20,000 or more all 5 nights.

Just admit the obvious and stop acting like your buddy calverton. It's a great, wildly successful, relevant and prestigious event that draws the biggest racing people in the world like Roger Penske, Chip Ganassi, Bobby Unser and Tony Stewart. Household name drivers like Kyle Larson, Donnie Schatz, Joey Saldana, Justin Allgaier, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Christopher Bell, Rico Abreu, Sammy Swindell and Darren Pittman.

Please tell me, when was the last time Roger Penske and "Nasty" Ganassi showed up to grace a mud cab race with their presence? I didn't think so! Simply put, it ain't about the money, muddy.

Oh, I got plenty, calver.................oops, I mean muddy. Sorry, it's hard to tell the difference. LOL!!

It's very interesting and somewhat humorous as to how you could be SO much smarter and economically prudent than 360 car owners and drivers and 16,000+ spectators. Car owners such as Keith Kunz, to boot. All 16,000+ who attend each of the 5 nights are getting value received in racing entertainment. How much a promoter makes is his business. It's just what the market will bear. They could probably sell 18,000-20,000 or more all 5 nights.

Just admit the obvious and stop acting like your buddy calverton. It's a great, wildly successful, relevant and prestigious event that draws the biggest racing people in the world like Roger Penske, Chip Ganassi, Bobby Unser and Tony Stewart. Household name drivers like Kyle Larson, Donnie Schatz, Joey Saldana, Justin Allgaier, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Christopher Bell, Rico Abreu, Sammy Swindell and Darren Pittman.

Please tell me, when was the last time Roger Penske and "Nasty" Ganassi showed up to grace a mud cab race with their presence? I didn't think so! Simply put, it ain't about the money, muddy.

Your a little slow aren't ya.... they're getting screwed.... and they know it... for a while they'll allow it, but there will come a time when its "where's the beef" day.... I'm headed out at 4 AM in the morning....

WOW your deep into hero worship aren't ya.... guess what, I have seen most of those guys at drive mud Taxi races too... so what, they are one spectator/ fan / racer, no different then anyone else and if I'm not mistaken, I have seen all but Penske at a dirt race, Manzi and Vegas... just be careful and don't drool on their shoes.... our car owner and Penske are acquaintances, I'll ask him if he's seen him at any of our shows...
    Last edited by mudslinger47; 01-05-2017 at 11:44 PM.

would you expect anything less from Midget brains mud Stewie and Shatz have bot raced a slow cumbersome late model and both can't win many times can't make the main and if they are so slow why are they one second quicker tan a midget at a real race track like ELdora huh surf , full size race cars don't belong on a go cart track some would say , have fun mud out in sunny AZ

Try not to comment on things you are ignorant of. It only makes you look like a bigger idiot than you already look like. You've never been to The Chili Bowl and you say you've never watched on TV so, like your buddy calverton, you don't know what you're talking about. The track in Tulsa measures 1/4 mile which is slightly larger than Mighty Macon, and Macon is considered the perfect midget track. Some would say The Chili Bowl is just the right size. Personally I like the Tulsa track size but also enjoy watching them on the larger tracks, as well.Nope, there are no Rolex's given for winning any midget race. However, there will be a driver racing on Tuesday, prelim night number 1 at Tulsa, who has won a Rolex valued in the tens of thousands. This world class driver won it by winning a world class road race at Daytona International Speedway known as the Rolex 24. Since you seem to be a tunnel visioned hillbilly I won't expect you to know who the driver is but KL is his initials. KL could easily buy every car that will be competing in Arizona but he wants to win the Golden Driller so bad he can taste it and he'll admit that. Reason? Because it's one of the most coveted victories in all of racing. Not so much in Arizona.Will there be any drivers who have won a world class race like the Rolex competing in Arizona? Don't bother, I know the answer! LOL!!You risk being put in the same IQ classification as your good buddy calverton if you continue to post stupidity. LOLOL!!! Now don't roll your eyes, it looks stupid and they might stick that way. Hahahaha!!
    trophies don't pay the bills no go get your trophy made of GOLD lmfao

Your a little slow aren't ya.... they're getting screwed.... and they know it... for a while they'll allow it, but there will come a time when its "where's the beef" day.... I'm headed out at 4 AM in the morning....

WOW your deep into hero worship aren't ya.... guess what, I have seen most of those guys at drive mud Taxi races too... so what, they are one spectator/ fan / racer, no different then anyone else and if I'm not mistaken, I have seen all but Penske at a dirt race, Manzi and Vegas... just be careful and don't drool on their shoes.... our car owner and Penske are acquaintances, I'll ask him if he's seen him at any of our shows...
    He is very deep into hero worship and if you do not like the drivers he thinks you should, he goes into his long long long rants. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Your a little slow aren't ya.... they're getting screwed.... and they know it... for a while they'll allow it, but there will come a time when its "where's the beef" day
    Hahahahaha!! Well sir, the "where's the beef" day hasn't come yet and no sign of it coming in the foreseeable future. Just making the Saturday evening Chili Bowl A-main is more of an accomplishment than winning 95% of all the other dirt races in existence and winning the Golden Driller is one of the most coveted accomplishments in all of racing. They'll probably draw over 500 cars in 2018! LOL!

guess what, I have seen most of those guys at drive mud Taxi races too... so what, they are one spectator/ fan / racer, no different then anyone else and if I'm not mistaken, I have seen all but Penske at a dirt race, Manzi and Vegas... just be careful and don't drool on their shoes.... our car owner and Penske are acquaintances, I'll ask him if he's seen him at any of our shows...
    Oh, they're different from the run of the mill racer/fan/spectator. Very different. They are icons of the business and they attend events that are significant, relevant and worthy of their presence as opposed to some relatively little known and even less regarded thing going on in the cold shadow of one of the two biggest and best races on dirt.

I don't need to drool on their shoes to be cognizant of the degree of success those folks represent and are responsible for. We're more than content with our top row seat behind the flagman where we can fully witness a truly iconic event, and that event ain't in Arizona! LOL!

You and TS FAN aka Power14 should hook up and compare notes on Chip! LOLOL!!!

Hahahahaha!! Well sir, the "where's the beef" day hasn't come yet and no sign of it coming in the foreseeable future. Just making the Saturday evening Chili Bowl A-main is more of an accomplishment than winning 95% of all the other dirt races in existence and winning the Golden Driller is one of the most coveted accomplishments in all of racing. They'll probably draw over 500 cars in 2018! LOL!

Oh, they're different from the run of the mill racer/fan/spectator. Very different. They are icons of the business and they attend events that are significant, relevant and worthy of their presence as opposed to some relatively little known and even less regarded thing going on in the cold shadow of one of the two biggest and best races on dirt.

I don't need to drool on their shoes to be cognizant of the degree of success those folks represent and are responsible for. We're more than content with our top row seat behind the flagman where we can fully witness a truly iconic event, and that event ain't in Arizona! LOL!

You and TS FAN aka Power14 should hook up and compare notes on Chip! LOLOL!!!

For an other wise, seemingly intelligent guy, your dumb as a box of rocks when it come to racing.... In two nights out of six, One racer has made more money then the CB pays to win!!!, If this same individual wins two more, he'll get an additional 50 K, yup fifty thousand bucks, and if he wins all six, very tough to do, its an extra 250K... yup 250 thousand dollars... now granted, it ain't easy to do that, but the four race deal I'd bet that Bobby Pierce takes that check to the bank... If I remember correctly, Davenport got a bonus last year for four or five wins ... Big buck and that buys groceries .... trophy's buy dust....

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    He is very deep into hero worship and if you do not like the drivers he thinks you should, he goes into his long long long rants. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
    He apparently likes to type a lot more then I....