Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Yep the other one is three nights of the show me 100 and just because you like indy car or other open wheel racing and other s could care less cup cake believe or not many people like drag racing or others like my buddy like supercross or motorcross and nothing else its what makes the world go-around

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    Yep the other one is three nights of the show me 100 and just because you like indy car or other open wheel racing and other s could care less cup cake believe or not many people like drag racing or others like my buddy like supercross or motorcross and nothing else its what makes the world go-around
    Fool, it's COULDN'T care less.

No one has to like Indy Car oval track racing. No one. But it cannot truthfully be said that it isn't good racing. Indy the past 4 years and Texas this year are just several prime examples. I really don't give a $hit what you like or dislike because you're an ignoramus and wouldn't know the difference between good racing and a week old dog turd. LOL!!

And speaking of cup cakes we thought we'd once again post your favorite picture of you and your "special" friend! Hahahahahaha!!!

Last edited by CIRF; 01-02-2017 at 09:51 PM.

Again that's your opinion

Hey litey, who's your "good buddy" in the picture? Hahahahahaha!!!

Again that's your opinion
    No opinion. It's fact. Half wit's like yourself have trouble telling the difference. LOL!!

it's your opnion and that is a fact and what picture someone not smart enough tried and failed

it's your opnion and that is a fact and what picture someone not smart enough tried and failed
    Litey, anything you profess to be fact has a 100% chance of being just the opposite. Now go to the dirt late model board and continue to make a fool of yourself there. LOL!!

CIRF, ole perverton would argue with a pile of poop. hahahahahahaaaa

LMAOOOOO@ perverton.

Clayton wetter and cirf would equal poop but poop is higher up the food chain

Clayton wetter and cirf would equal poop but poop is higher up the food chain
    Please double check post #102 and tell us who your loverboy is so we can congratulate him on being your sweetie-pie! LOLOL!!!

really can that be you don't have the wits or knowledge to do it right lmfao

Jimmie Johnson announced today that he was firing his entire pit crew. This announcement followed Johnson's decision to take advantage of President Obama's stimulus scheme for employing Black Harlem teenagers. The decision to hire them was brought about by a recent documentary on how welfare drawing black street gangs from Harlem were able to remove a set of wheels in less than 9 seconds without proper equipment, where as Johnson's existing crew could only do it in 13 seconds with thousands of dollars' worth of high tech equipment. It was thought to be politically correct and a bold move by Johnson's management team, as most races are won or lost in the pits.UPDATE: However, Johnson got more than he bargained for. At the crew's first practice session, not only was the inexperienced black crew able to change all 4 wheels in under 9 seconds, but within 13 seconds they had repainted it, altered the VIN number, and sold the car to Dale Earnhardt, Jr., for 10 cases of Budweiser, a bag of weed and some photos of Jimmie Johnson's wife in the shower

Perverton, you need a mental evaluation, so that you have to be sent to an institution where you belong!!
    hahahahahahahahahhahahaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

MavTV... I don't think I get it, probably wouldn't watch it anyway, they spend to much time spinning, flipping and restarting... watching it live would be like pulling teeth, how ever on a tape delay where they can keep the action going it probably be OK... BUT if you like it by all means watch it to your hearts content!!!

Dvr it and speed thru the flips

Dvr it and speed thru the flips
    Hahahhahahhaa. you just scored some good sarcasm!!! WTG!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    MavTV... I don't think I get it, probably wouldn't watch it anyway, they spend to much time spinning, flipping and restarting... watching it live would be like pulling teeth, how ever on a tape delay where they can keep the action going it probably be OK... BUT if you like it by all means watch it to your hearts content!!!
    We'll be there all 5 nights. It's once again gonna' be one of the two biggest and best dirt shows of the year (bigger and better than the very best and biggest dirt late model event) and we're grateful that we've got very good seats again this year to watch 350+ cars and some of the best drivers in the country. It's seriously doubtful there would be any more yellow flag periods than if it were the big, awkward and cumbersome super dirt late models.

As far you not being entertained by the racing at The Chili Bowl I would tend to agree. Due to the fact that you're incurable tunnel vision slows your sensory processes to the degree that you're very small mind is only able to process big, slow, awkward cumbersome cars. The quick, agile and maneuverable cars that are driven by the best drivers in the country that race at Tulsa take some getting used to if you're mind can only function fast enough to enjoy the slow and cumbersome mud taxi cabs. BUT, if you like it by all means watch it to your hearts content.

Only races that don't command much attention are shown on a tape delay basis. The Chili Bowl is much too popular and relevant for that. That's why it's broadcast LIVE!

That's your opinion believe or not some people have never seen or give a care about midgets