Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    He is very deep into hero worship and if you do not like the drivers he thinks you should.
    This coming from a stewy nut hugger who lives in a constant fantasy land that consists of two people, stewy and the guy who is forever sucking stewy's d ick. You're not only a coward you're a phony one, to boot, and a bigger hypocrite than the guy you idolize. LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    For an other wise, seemingly intelligent guy, your dumb as a box of rocks when it come to racing.... In two nights out of six, One racer has made more money then the CB pays to win!!!, If this same individual wins two more, he'll get an additional 50 K, yup fifty thousand bucks, and if he wins all six, very tough to do, its an extra 250K... yup 250 thousand dollars... now granted, it ain't easy to do that, but the four race deal I'd bet that Bobby Pierce takes that check to the bank... If I remember correctly, Davenport got a bonus last year for four or five wins ... Big buck and that buys groceries .... trophy's buy dust....
    Winning The Driller opens doors that has the potential to result in being paid bigger money than the best of the mud cab cars can ever dream of. Ask Tim McCreadie about that the next time you see him. It opened some doors for him but he couldn't make it stick. That's why there are 375 cars and 15,000 seats sold out for 5 nights. How many cars and spectators did they have at the mud cab show? LOL! The nights it wasn't washed out, that is. It rained/sleeted 3 straight days and nights in Tulsa and we thoroughly enjoyed the racing in shirtsleeves! LOL!

Oh, and just for the record, this mud cab driver that they call superman GOT BEAT BY A GIRL and didn't make it out of the D-main on his qualifying night. Also he didn't advance beyond the L-main on Saturday. Maybe he shoulda' gone to Arizona with his mud cab to win that 250K bonus and watch it rain. LOL!!

The fact that the girl did it on dirt makes me think that if she was in NASCAR she would certainly not be the disappointment that Danica Patrick has been there.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    This coming from a stewy nut hugger who lives in a constant fantasy land that consists of two people, stewy and the guy who is forever sucking stewy's d ick. You're not only a coward you're a phony one, to boot, and a bigger hypocrite than the guy you idolize. LOL!!

Winning The Driller opens doors that has the potential to result in being paid bigger money than the best of the mud cab cars can ever dream of. Ask Tim McCreadie about that the next time you see him. It opened some doors for him but he couldn't make it stick. That's why there are 375 cars and 15,000 seats sold out for 5 nights. How many cars and spectators did they have at the mud cab show? LOL! The nights it wasn't washed out, that is. It rained/sleeted 3 straight days and nights in Tulsa and we thoroughly enjoyed the racing in shirtsleeves! LOL
    Oh, and just for the record, this mud cab driver that they call superman GOT BEAT BY A GIRL and didn't make it out of the D-main on his qualifying night. Also he didn't advance beyond the L-main on Saturday. Maybe he shoulda' gone to Arizona with his mud cab to win that 250K bonus and watch it rain. LOL!!
    Hey sport, don't post foul mouth garbage to me and put LOL on it. Your hating is getting old. What is hilarious is that you put a thread out calling AJ the greatest ever and he is not only a close friend of Stewart, but he is exactly like him. You accuse of hating drivers and all you do is trash drivers you don't like. What a hypocrite. BTW, you want to converse with me, post decently. This is the last time I am going to respond to this kind of crap. You will be left that other guy to spew all of your hatred too.

[QUOTE=CIRFWinning The Driller opens doors that has the potential to result in being paid bigger money than the best of the mud cab cars can ever dream of. Ask Tim McCreadie about that the next time you see him. It opened some doors for him but he couldn't make it stick. That's why there are 375 cars and 15,000 seats sold out for 5 nights. How many cars and spectators did they have at the mud cab show? LOL! The nights it wasn't washed out, that is. It rained/sleeted 3 straight days and nights in Tulsa and we thoroughly enjoyed the racing in shirtsleeves! LOL!. LOL!![/QUOTE]

I found it quite amusing that he's Kyle Busch's driver....LOL The driller is just another chunk of metal on Bell's mantel ..... He's already a NASCAR up and coming star where he actually gets a decent pay check to race... rather then the pennies they pay for midgets.... Our car owner said that 10G's is good money for a midget driver cause there not smart enough to know how to make real money... his words, not mine... although, I don't completely disagree... I do understand doing it for the reverence of the event, we often do that too, but we at least get a thousand to eighteen hundred for our troubles.....

Chris Bell is already one of my favorites along with Larson.

I found it quite amusing that he's Kyle Busch's driver....LOL The driller is just another chunk of metal on Bell's mantel ..... He's already a NASCAR up and coming star where he actually gets a decent pay check to race... rather then the pennies they pay for midgets.... Our car owner said that 10G's is good money for a midget driver cause there not smart enough to know how to make real money... his words, not mine... although, I don't completely disagree... I do understand doing it for the reverence of the event, we often do that too, but we at least get a thousand to eighteen hundred for our troubles.....
    lmao that's great one

I find it quite amusing that pee wee jr.'s driver is better than pee wee himself. I'd LOVE to see pee wee strap his wimpy ass in a midget and then have it handed to him at The Chili Bowl. It'd sure be fun to watch pee wee try and feed Sammy a wheel. It'd be even more fun to watch a 61 year old Sammy slap the $hit out of pee wee jr.! I think pee wee, like superman, would probably GET BEAT BY A GIRL, too? LOLOL!!

Sounds like this car owner is a Keith Kunz wannabe. LOL!! Yep, guys like Kenny Irwin Jr., Kasey Kahn, Jeff Gordon, Kyle Larson and soon to be Christopher Bell aren't smart enough to make it to the big time. NOT! The grapes are really, really sour.

Reverence of the event? LOLOL!! What would you know about reverence of event? There is no mud cab event that comes close to the honor and prestige of winning The Chili Bowl. Winning a preliminary qualifying night A-main is as big of a win as the biggest mud cab event! Bbbbwwwwaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!

Go back to "singin' in the rain" and stay envious. LOL!!

Dave Darland cleaned ole sammies clock sat night not once but twice and the chili bowl arrogance again that's your opinion

pee wee don't have to run midget to make it anywhere he is already there

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I find it quite amusing that pee wee jr.'s driver is better than pee wee himself. I'd LOVE to see pee wee strap his wimpy ass in a midget and then have it handed to him at The Chili Bowl. It'd sure be fun to watch pee wee try and feed Sammy a wheel. It'd be even more fun to watch a 61 year old Sammy slap the $hit out of pee wee jr.! I think pee wee, like superman, would probably GET BEAT BY A GIRL, too? LOLOL!!

Sounds like this car owner is a Keith Kunz wannabe. LOL!! Yep, guys like Kenny Irwin Jr., Kasey Kahn, Jeff Gordon, Kyle Larson and soon to be Christopher Bell aren't smart enough to make it to the big time. NOT! The grapes are really, really sour.

Reverence of the event? LOLOL!! What would you know about reverence of event? There is no mud cab event that comes close to the honor and prestige of winning The Chili Bowl. Winning a preliminary qualifying night A-main is as big of a win as the biggest mud cab event! Bbbbwwwwaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!

Go back to "singin' in the rain" and stay envious. LOL!!

LOL Kyle could "buy" the Chilly bowel..... but you like it and that's fine, not my cup of tea...

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    Macon you can race any class there i doubt you could at tulsa cirf can tell me i am wrong lol
    AWWWW SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahhahahahahahaha

Hey sport, don't post foul mouth garbage to me and put LOL on it. Your hating is getting old. What is hilarious is that you put a thread out calling AJ the greatest ever and he is not only a close friend of Stewart, but he is exactly like him. You accuse of hating drivers and all you do is trash drivers you don't like. What a hypocrite. BTW, you want to converse with me, post decently. This is the last time I am going to respond to this kind of crap. You will be left that other guy to spew all of your hatred too.

hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    pee wee don't have to run midget to make it anywhere he is already there
    And this was perverton's last post. (standing ovation)
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 01-17-2017 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    ANd this was perverton's last post. (standing ovation)
    Well, he's got a point.... Your think Rico has better name recognition then Kyle Busch? Now don't get me wrong, Rico is a good guy and I like the way he races and has two Drillers.... but Kyle Busch is still better known... and has never won a Driller and is a multi millionaire driver at the pinnacle of his career... and Rico just lost his truck ride... jus sayin Let the "ya buts" begin....
    Last edited by mudslinger47; 01-17-2017 at 01:13 AM.

Well, he's got a point.... Your think Rico has better name recognition then Kyle Busch? Now don't get me wrong, Rico is a good guy and I like the way he races and has two Drillers.... but Kyle Busch is still better known... and has never won a Driller and is a multi millionaire driver at the pinnacle of his career... and Rico just lost his truck ride... jus sayin Let the "ya buts" begin....
    He can't see over the steering wheel......

Wow, I didn't know Rico lost his truck ride. I am not keeping up with news, apparently. This kind of surprises me

Wow, I didn't know Rico lost his truck ride. I am not keeping up with news, apparently. This kind of surprises me
    Sponsorship woes.... John Wrecks Townely is gone too and one other who's name escapes me at this time..

Kind of surprised that Rico would have trouble attracting sponsors. At least at this point. I would think he will get another chance. Success in Nascar no guarantee though, obviously.

Awwwwwww. Come on power boy. Don't get your feelings hurt so easy!! You're sure thin skinned in light of the BS you and your buddies have posted to and about people dating all the way back to the NASCAR board here. LOLOLOLOL!! Sport? I like that.

Nah, stewy ain't nothing like Foyt. Mr. Foyt has never been drug into court as the defendant of a wrongful death civil lawsuit. Mr. Foyt never deliberately wrecked other drivers at 190 because he couldn't control psychopathic urges. He'd look them up after the race and settle it, not like some overweight psycho. A.J. knew it was easy enough to be hurt or killed in a racecar without $hit like that.

Grown a set yet? LOL!!
    LOL Kyle could "buy" the Chilly bowel..... but you like it and that's fine, not my cup of tea...
    A lot of people could buy a lot of things but it has no bearing on the fact that The Chili Bowl is HUGE and getting bigger every year.

It'd sure be fun to watch pee wee strap his candy ass into a full on Chili Bowl midget and feed Sammy or T-Mez a wheel. Sammy's 61 years old and he'd bitch slap pee wee jr. into submission! LOLOL!!

Why is it mud cab geeks are far more concerned with what cars are racing than how good the racing is or how good the drivers are that drive the cars? I watched the first two nights of the mud cab deal in AZ. There is more action in hot laps at The Chili Bowl. LOLOL!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 01-21-2017 at 12:59 PM.