Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: McCreadie

Default McCreadie

Now the season is over. I just did a 5 hour energy drink. My mind is racing and I am sitting in front of the keyboard so here we go. I am going to give an opinion and make a prediction about T Mac.

First, last year at this time T Mac,s race team ordered 2 new Longhorn cars and I thought that this season was going to be something special. Then rules were changed that took the advantage away that the Longhorn cars had Timmy was sitting a day late and a dollar short. Yes, he had a solid season finishing 3rd in points in the toughest touring series in the universe, but he NEVER had the best car on the track and he new it.

Then after the Lucas Oil Series was over, He got together with the Longhorn people to possibly be the driver of the House car. They built a new machine, tested it at The dirt track at Charlotte and at Cherokee Speedway and really dialed it in.

They raced the car 5 times against the top competition in the country at 2 different speedways with several fast times in qualifying, 2 wins and 2 seconds.

Now going into the 2017 season, McCreadie is officially the Longhorn house car driver. The only rule changes have been safety features which have nothing to do with the handling of the car. He has driven the machine and knows it is a winning race car.

I predict that T Mac will have his best season since winning the WOO point championship. I purchased one of his die-cast models of his winning car that season and I am waiting to buy a die-cast model of this latest black Longhorn beauty whenever available...

A McCreadie and Bloomquist points battle would be like Darth Vader battling Luke Skywalker. Be good for the series and late model racing in general. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by NY DIRT View Post
    Now the season is over. I just did a 5 hour energy drink. My mind is racing and I am sitting in front of the keyboard so here we go. I am going to give an opinion and make a prediction about T Mac.

First, last year at this time T Mac,s race team ordered 2 new Longhorn cars and I thought that this season was going to be something special. Then rules were changed that took the advantage away that the Longhorn cars had Timmy was sitting a day late and a dollar short. Yes, he had a solid season finishing 3rd in points in the toughest touring series in the universe, but he NEVER had the best car on the track and he new it.

Then after the Lucas Oil Series was over, He got together with the Longhorn people to possibly be the driver of the House car. They built a new machine, tested it at The dirt track at Charlotte and at Cherokee Speedway and really dialed it in.

They raced the car 5 times against the top competition in the country at 2 different speedways with several fast times in qualifying, 2 wins and 2 seconds.

Now going into the 2017 season, McCreadie is officially the Longhorn house car driver. The only rule changes have been safety features which have nothing to do with the handling of the car. He has driven the machine and knows it is a winning race car.

I predict that T Mac will have his best season since winning the WOO point championship. I purchased one of his die-cast models of his winning car that season and I am waiting to buy a die-cast model of this latest black Longhorn beauty whenever available...

I think you have predicted this correctly.
    Looking for a great season as his confidence is up w his results last yr. Good luck to TMAC . Im hoping its a 3 way battle w timmy,scott & josh. Good luck to all.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Id love to see it. I said in another thread last month that I think next year could be TMacs year.

I am thinking Dennis Erb is going to up there also....

I am Bloomquist all the way. But if Scott were not able to Win it this year. I would have no problem if it were T-Mac!!!! A person can have more than 1 favorite can't they? Erb fan as well.

Does anybody else notice that when a driver gets a new Lomghorn he is super fast the first 5-8 races & then seems to fall off?

Does the chassis fatigue that fast or is it something else.

Reason I ask is I saw it again with T-Mac at end of season with the new car.

Just wonder how he will be 10 races in or will they constantly get new chassis's?

I want to see multiple winners, period!!!! I do like Tmac

Quote Originally Posted by toyracer View Post
    Does anybody else notice that when a driver gets a new Lomghorn he is super fast the first 5-8 races & then seems to fall off?

Does the chassis fatigue that fast or is it something else.

Reason I ask is I saw it again with T-Mac at end of season with the new car.

Just wonder how he will be 10 races in or will they constantly get new chassis's?
    Good question.
    Yes i saw that also. Idk if they get new chassis or make them better

He should find a region to run in where maybe he could win. He has been an also ran for years no matter what Chassis he is in...

Now that would be a good championship battle Bloomquist McCreadie Richards Erb and if I was to pick one of these guys it would be McCreadie
    I am what I am

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    He should find a region to run in where maybe he could win. He has been an also ran for years no matter what Chassis he is in...
    He doesnt need to run regional. He has the tools to work w now! Watch and see!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtluver View Post
    I am thinking Dennis Erb is going to up there also....
    Yep Erb has found a car he likes as much as he liked the Rayburn...Now that hes had a full year in it Look out.. And any one that thinks Richards is not going to be in the running... Mind is on crack...

There are numerous rule changes being talked about and will probably come out in a few weeks, that will definitely change the set up's on pretty much all the serious LM's out there. They are taking away a lot of things and not just weight on the rear ends. There likely will also be a difference in teching and how much is done. It could be a vastly different ball game for many teams.

I like your thinking NY DIRT. Hope it plays out.
    8/13/16

I agree with you T-Mac is poised for a spectacular year. The only thing I would add is I don't think he was effected by the suspension rule change in 16', the Rumley device was only ever on JD's car, the other Longhorns like Weaver, Madden and others did NOT have any special devices on the LR, the Longhorns were just good anyway. Best of luck T-Mac in 2017!
    Politically Incorrect.

The rule changes killed exactly 1 car. Not all Longhorns.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

It looks to be a great year of racing in both series this coming year....cant wait
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    It looks to be a great year of racing in both series this coming year....cant wait
    Hate to say this but Richards moving to L Oil may have the Biggest Change in racing in years.. The deck of cards have changed for next year.....And I think it will be for the good of Fans...

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    The rule changes killed exactly 1 car. Not all Longhorns.
    I agree it effected them, I'm not convinced its why they struggled in 16'. They had tons of bad luck, all the breaks that went their way in 15' blew up in their faces in 16'. Brakes issues, engine woes, crew chief burnt out and so goes the downward spiral and they still finished second in the points, so... That would be a dream year for any other team, to run second on Lucas tour behind Bloomquist.
    Politically Incorrect.