Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: McCreadie

Quote Originally Posted by Stede Bonnet View Post
    I agree it effected them, I'm not convinced its why they struggled in 16'. They had tons of bad luck, all the breaks that went their way in 15' blew up in their faces in 16'. Brakes issues, engine woes, crew chief burnt out and so goes the downward spiral and they still finished second in the points, so... That would be a dream year for any other team, to run second on Lucas tour behind Bloomquist.
    They lost speed. I didn't say they had a bad year. But they sure ran bad at times.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    They lost speed. I didn't say they had a bad year. But they sure ran bad at times.
    My mistake, I apologize if what I said came out wrong. I think for the most part we agree...
    Politically Incorrect.

Dream for a team to run second to Bloomie? Now that is downright funny, I must say.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    He doesnt need to run regional. He has the tools to work w now! Watch and see!!
    Oldfart50 has no idea what you mean when you say " tools to work with".......if you know what I'm sayin.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Dream for a team to run second to Bloomie? Now that is downright funny, I must say.
    Would it be ok to run second to Tony Stewart?

I mean, if you're going to be a second in a series, mine as well be behind Bloomer or Richards. It's nothing to hang your head on, or to skip the banquet and go fishing.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Would it be ok to run second to Tony Stewart? I mean, if you're going to be a second in a series, mine as well be behind Bloomer or Richards. It's nothing to hang your head on, or to skip the banquet and go fishing.
    What's the big deal if he decided to go fishing instead of going to a banquet? Banquets are like award shows on tv," BORING " and all you hear is people say thanks to everyone's sponsors, mother, brother, your brothers girlfriend, etc., etc.. In JD's case would you prefer him to go there and say thanks for the f--king rule changes that you made because I was dominant the year before.

Landers wasn't there either. And I assume he will actually be back on tour next year.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Did Bloomer go to the Lucas banquet the year he was running like garbage and dropped off the tour in June and kicked everyone else off Team Zero?
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Davenport flipped em the bird............that's about all it is.

Zero problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Davenport flipped em the bird............that's about all it is.

Zero problem with it.
    I don't really understand why anybody cares if he was at the banquet. I mean, it's not like they invited him to Christmas dinner and he didn't show.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

It is apparently important for everyone to go and honor Bloomer. LOLOLOLOLOL

Glad I touched a nerve. Because if Bloomer had done the same sh!t, you'd all be on here b!tching. He was at the banquet the year before when JD won and he was second.

And TS Fan, you're the one who said Bloomer didn't give JD enough gratitude after I think the N/S. So which is it, only kiss the a$$ of people you like, and if you don't, it's all good to be a b!tch?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Did Bloomer go to the Lucas banquet the year he was running like garbage and dropped off the tour in June and kicked everyone else off Team Zero?
    If he finished second in points after dropping off in June then yeah it's a b!tch move too. I'm guessing he probably wasn't top 10.

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    What's the big deal if he decided to go fishing instead of going to a banquet? Banquets are like award shows on tv," BORING " and all you hear is people say thanks to everyone's sponsors, mother, brother, your brothers girlfriend, etc., etc.. In JD's case would you prefer him to go there and say thanks for the f--king rule changes that you made because I was dominant the year before.
    Well, this isn't the first time they made rule changes. The year before they outlawed the fancy shocks, then they turned around the following year and outlawed the LR stuff.

Go there, you got second, last time you'll probably be with the Rumley's, and enjoy yourself. How long are we going to b!tch and moan about them LR changes? Put your big boy pants on and go back to the drawing board. Bloomer, Richards, and Pierce did.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I don't really understand why anybody cares if he was at the banquet. I mean, it's not like they invited him to Christmas dinner and he didn't show.
    Two words..............RENT FREE.

JD LIVING IN THEIR HEADS AT THE ABOVE NOMINAL RATE.

Well, this isn't the first time they made rule changes. The year before they outlawed the fancy shocks, then they turned around the following year and outlawed the LR stuff.

Go there, you got second, last time you'll probably be with the Rumley's, and enjoy yourself. How long are we going to b!tch and moan about them LR changes? Put your big boy pants on and go back to the drawing board. Bloomer, Richards, and Pierce did.
    I don't understand how you keep equating the two situations. The shock deal was simple and straightforward. It is like what they should have done with engines. Widebore should not have ever been allowed entry. So, they kept people from buying shocks that cost tens of thousands of dollars. Good move.

Bloomer Richards and Pierce didn't need to go back to the drawing board.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Glad I touched a nerve. Because if Bloomer had done the same sh!t, you'd all be on here b!tching. He was at the banquet the year before when JD won and he was second.

And TS Fan, you're the one who said Bloomer didn't give JD enough gratitude after I think the N/S. So which is it, only kiss the a$$ of people you like, and if you don't, it's all good to be a b!tch?
    No, I am the one who touched your nerve. I don't give a rats butt about any of this nonsense. That is why I think its funny. You guys carry on and on and on about Bloomer. Thread after thread. Getting your feelings hurt. My opinion about Bloomer is he is all about Bloomer. But I really don't care and who cares what I think. I find some these threads funny at times. Period!!!

Would it be ok to run second to Tony Stewart?

I mean, if you're going to be a second in a series, mine as well be behind Bloomer or Richards. It's nothing to hang your head on, or to skip the banquet and go fishing.
    One other thing. When all else fails bring Stewart into it. LOLOLOL

No, I am the one who touched your nerve. I don't give a rats butt about any of this nonsense. That is why I think its funny. You guys carry on and on and on about Bloomer. Thread after thread. Getting your feelings hurt. My opinion about Bloomer is he is all about Bloomer. But I really don't care and who cares what I think. I find some these threads funny at times. Period!!!
    Yeah right, ya' don't give a rat's ass and ya' don't care but you sure as hell are Johnny on the Spot, aren't ya'. If you didn't give a rat's ass you wouldn't reply, but ya' did, more than once so I reckon you're somewhat of a phony. But that's nothing new.
    One other thing. When all else fails bring Stewart into it. LOLOLOL
    And we all know bringing stewy into it hit's a nerve with you, a real raw nerve to be precise, so why not tweak your ass just a bit. Turn about is plenty fair, don't ya' think?!! There's plenty to tweak when it comes to stewy so why not use it.

cnbf, this guy has been pulling this kind of $hit for a long time going all the way back to the days of the 4M NASCAR board. The difference is, these days he doesn't have all his little playmates to chime in and pile on. Right Clayton? LOL!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 12-27-2016 at 01:25 PM.

23 posts so far since TMAC was mentioned on the McCreadie thread.