Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default No Dirt racing SO

I am glad that Collage BB is in full swing.. Big ILLINI fan.. What is your Winter Past time....

Huge illini fan too. Can't wait till next year. If you like basketball a good high school tournament in Pontiac should check it out. It available online on highscube I think.

Working 60 hours per week and trying to get time to work on the race car...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Working 60 hours per week and trying to get time to work on the race car...
    What you need too eat and sleep lol

Quote Originally Posted by reid boys View Post
    Huge illini fan too. Can't wait till next year. If you like basketball a good high school tournament in Pontiac should check it out. It available online on highscube I think.
    Big time class coming in next year .. but i ant gave up on them this year yet ...Yea If you like High school ball Cube is great......
    Lovie class for next year for football is now a top 40 class even football is moving up....

deer hunting
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    deer hunting
    Now there is something I ant done in years. love too fox hunt as a kid with my dad...Gone deer hunting 3 time never got one..The deer must have seen me coming.. lol

I too like watching the basketball team of our state's one and only Land Grant University, The Beloved Fighting Illini. I think the Illini will sneak into the NCAA Tournament this year. And, as has been mentioned earlier Groce has a monster recruiting class coming in next year. We go to at least a one football game and a couple of basketball games in Champaign every season.

As far as dirt racing is concerned we'll get our post Christmas fix in Tulsa at the 5 nights of The Chili Bowl Jan. 10th to the 14th. I understand this is the late model forum but we have to say we look forward to The Chili Bowl as much as any event we attend all year. Many, many familiar names and the racing is absolutely superb all 5 nights. No chance of rain-outs, too!!

The Chili Bowl will satisfy our racing needs until the end of February at which time if all goes according to plan we'll get to go to Florida and take in some late model racing at Volusia and some USAC sprint car racing at Ocala. Hopefully we'll get to see a couple of retired drivers who winter near Ocala and Volusia. By the time we get back from The Sunshine State we'll have a little over a month and racing will begin to crank up here at home.

It seems every year that goes by we anticipate the coming of warm weather and racing just a bit more than the year before!!

My winter pastime, helping buddies get their cars ready for the upcoming season, watching some dirt stuff on the tele, and high school and college bball, the Big Ten is shaping up to have some great matchups as conference season rolls around. BOILER UP!!

Stiring chit up on 4m!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Did a lot of hunting this fall (bow hunting mostly). I watch a lot of sports, NFL, NBA, West Virginia University basketball. Play some basketball a couple times a week. Just trying to pass the time until the dirt starts flying.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Stiring chit up on 4m!
    Theres more then one of you LOL

Deer hunting, hog hunting, rabbit hunting, basically anything to do with the outdoors I'm all in

College b-ball and newly taken up hobby of indoor rc car racing. I don't have the patience to sit and wait on a animal to kill like most of you fellers, just not my cup of tea.

Off season it's football watching the Cowboys win the championship in Texas and watching lucus oil late model on mavtv
    I am what I am

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Theres more then one of you LOL
    Lol you are correct sir cardirt!
    I meen no harm though
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Lol you are correct sir cardirt!
    I meen no harm though
    Most of the time you make it Interesting .. Not all the others do.. LOL

I enjoy watching football and basketball (high school, college, and pros). Go Wisconsin Badgers, Green Bay Packers, and Milwaukee bucks.

Getting out of the cold of Northern Az for 9 days of the Wild West Shootout, then Las Cruces NM for even more DLM's.

Spending time with my new born son, use to go Deer hunting but not this year with my son being born in September. Also watching anything Notre Dame Fighting Irish and Green Bay Packers.