Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I went to the races Saturday here in tn. nextone is cabin fever at boyds, last Saturday of january
    victim

Used to love Ice fishing this time of year, but getting too old and fragile to walk around on the ice now days. Besides would have to ask Litey, who to sue if I fell.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip Michael Knight View Post
    Also watching anything Notre Dame Fighting Irish and Green Bay Packers.
    Things are a little tough at rapist U these days. However, the Pack is in the thick of it.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Things are a little tough at rapist U these days. However, the Pack is in the thick of it.
    I gave my Bro a Christmas P.. A sheet of paper that I Cheer for GB if they made it to the Play offs.. (Said best P i have ever gave him LOL) Being a Bears fan not hard to do this year cause the Bears $uck....

I picked up watching the PBR after Nascar pissed me off.. The PBR schedule works great for racing imho They go Jan-May they take a break and go August-Nov. So when the racing in my area begins they end and when racing starts slowing down they pick back up.

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    Deer hunting, hog hunting, rabbit hunting, basically anything to do with the outdoors I'm all in
    Sounds like you probly like hearing a pack of hounds chase a critter! Nothin better!

Last Monday, we ran a 6pt, 4.5 hours.....I knocked him down but he kept running another 2 hrs, but we finally got him!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Yes sir a25rjr I love the sound of a good chase we got a pack of beagles that will smoke a deer I switched over to beagles because I got tired of having to drive 20 miles to have to pick up those crazy azz running walkers !! Lol...we go to a fox pen that is stocked with coyotes and run our foxhounds in it that way I ain't driving around a week looking for dogs. Love a good rabbit race got a friend that has a heck of a pack of beagles that is straight rabbit dogs no trash in his pack and for the hog hunting I prefer to still hunt them like deer (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) that baying one and sticking him with a knife if I stick a knife in one his azz better already be barbecued.

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    Yes sir a25rjr I love the sound of a good chase we got a pack of beagles that will smoke a deer I switched over to beagles because I got tired of having to drive 20 miles to have to pick up those crazy azz running walkers !! Lol...we go to a fox pen that is stocked with coyotes and run our foxhounds in it that way I ain't driving around a week looking for dogs. Love a good rabbit race got a friend that has a heck of a pack of beagles that is straight rabbit dogs no trash in his pack and for the hog hunting I prefer to still hunt them like deer (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) that baying one and sticking him with a knife if I stick a knife in one his azz better already be barbecued.
    Yesssssirrrrr! .......Garmin gps is the best thing ever invented for dog hunters!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

You got that right !!!!

Easy on the words about Notre Dame lol, but yes football season for ND was rough this year. Basketball is going pretty good for them. Green Bay should do good in the playoffs, hopefully they make it to the Super Bowl. Rodgers is playing his best football this year right now.

My dad past away in April of 2016, so if Green Bay does not make it then I would like to see Dallas make it to the Super Bowl because that was my Dad's team.

Easy on the words about Notre Dame lol, but yes football season for ND was rough this year. Basketball is going pretty good for them. Green Bay should do good in the playoffs, hopefully they make it to the Super Bowl. Rodgers is playing his best football this year right now.

My dad past away in April of 2016, so if Green Bay does not make it then I would like to see Dallas make it to the Super Bowl because that was my Dad's team.
    Okay Phillip, fair enough. You seem like one of the very few noder daim fans that one can have a meaningful conversation with. There are many in our area who are so far out there that it's impossible to cope with them.

Did you graduate from ND? Just curious.

Sincerely sorry to hear of the loss of your Father. I can relate to how you're feeling at this point. My Mom and my sisters and I lost a husband and Dad 11 years ago on December 18th and this time of year can still be a little rough. Time helps but the empty feeling and longing never really goes away.

Joe Montana came out of Notre (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).....so it's aok in my book!!

fcg, these links contain information as to why many reasonable people have some serious questions as to the moral compass of ND in relation to it's athletic programs. Specifically the football program. The player that was accused of the assault was a key player in the defensive backfield and actually played in the championship game where ND got shellacked by Alabama. A whole lot of unanswered questions remain even after several years. This was not the only allegation of sexual assault leveled against a ND football player. There have been several more over the years. We've been led to believe that ND is above covering for their football players but a lot of people don't buy that.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/1..._n_786887.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/roger-..._b_790725.html

http://deadspin.com/5897809/this-is-...assaulting-you

Usually, where there is smoke, there is fire.

I apologize for the thread hi-jack.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    deer hunting
    You don't really need to kill those creatures of God. Better do some soul searching!

Okay Phillip, fair enough. You seem like one of the very few noder daim fans that one can have a meaningful conversation with. There are many in our area who are so far out there that it's impossible to cope with them.

Did you graduate from ND? Just curious.

Sincerely sorry to hear of the loss of your Father. I can relate to how you're feeling at this point. My Mom and my sisters and I lost a husband and Dad 11 years ago on December 18th and this time of year can still be a little rough. Time helps but the empty feeling and longing never really goes away.
    No I did not graduate from ND lol. I am from South Carolina, I help promote a race track down here called Lancaster Super Speedway. Been a Notre Dame and Green Bay fan all my life, even though Notre Dame keeps my nerves tore up in every sport lol.

Yeah you are right about the Holidays being rough, it is especially rough since my son was born in September of 2016 and my dad never got to meet his first grandchild.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    Joe Montana came out of Notre (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).....so it's aok in my book!!
    Montana was way before my time, I was born in 1990. Lol my favorite player in my life time of watching Notre Dame was Jeff Samardzija.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    You don't really need to kill those creatures of God. Better do some soul searching!
    But they are good eating.. Love deer Sausage, Deer meat slow cooked on the BBQ.. O so Good...

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    I did.......and He had Santa deliver me a new 12 guage for Christmas!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

No I did not graduate from ND lol. I am from South Carolina, I help promote a race track down here called Lancaster Super Speedway. Been a Notre Dame and Green Bay fan all my life, even though Notre Dame keeps my nerves tore up in every sport lol.

Yeah you are right about the Holidays being rough, it is especially rough since my son was born in September of 2016 and my dad never got to meet his first grandchild.
    Further curious as to the connection of a SC guy to noder daim that didn't go to school there. SC seems a bit far away. A 1st cousin of mine is a Gamec ocks fan to the max. She was born and raised in Illinois but has lived in Columbia for 30 years.

Hats off to you on your race track promotional activities. I wish you all the luck and success in the world. Many of us talk a good game about how a racetrack should be run but very few of us actually have the moxie and fortitude to give it a try.

My heart goes out to you in regards to your Father not having met your son. In my case all my Dad's grandkids knew him well and spent a lot of time with him. I can appreciate how you feel.

Spend the off season cheering on my Memphis State Tigers!