Default Something to lol about

Listen to the Atomic March recap on DoD. Gloating never usually works out.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I don't know that was really gloating, but it is about as close to gloating as JD gets. The opening question for "Fast Talk" that week was predicting JDs ceiling and nobody was doubting he was in for another dominant year. How quickly things change.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    I don't know that was really gloating, but it is about as close to gloating as JD gets. The opening question for "Fast Talk" that week was predicting JDs ceiling and nobody was doubting he was in for another dominant year. How quickly things change.
    Gloating, rubbing it in, thumbing your nose at the man, whatever you wanna call it.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    Wow. That was an uniformed opinion at the time. And obvious now. Lol
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Gloating, rubbing it in, thumbing your nose at the man, whatever you wanna call it.
    Crooked or not, the law usually wins.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Another reason I'm not fond centralized power and collusion.
    Politically Incorrect.

But the lawsuit doesn't always win

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    But the lawsuit doesn't always win
    Funny, you hate a certain driver soooo much, but do all you can to bring him in to a conversation that has zero to do with him.

I know you didn't agree with the changes, but I was good with them. And if they find that Bloomer or Josh or Bobby has something special brewing on their ride that is as hard to get right as what JD had, then change the rules again.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    I know you didn't agree with the changes, but I was good with them. And if they find that Bloomer or Josh or Bobby has something special brewing on their ride that is as hard to get right as what JD had, then change the rules again.
    Sounds like NASCAR. And Pandoras box was now opened. The deck will now continuously be reshuffled so that only the top X number of teams have a legit shot. The ones with serious product support and ability to test.

If what the 6 had was so impossible to replicate, make that illegal. Is what you are saying. They went way beyond that. The class has gone from something with very general rules, that allowed for creativity, something racers from other disciplines were envious of, to a joke requiring reinvention of your car every winter. This reinvention isn't to go faster, but to conform and beat new arbitrary rules. But you are going to tell me the way we did it for decades is broken?
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 12-27-2016 at 05:10 AM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

The sort of decision made about Rumley is the same thing that, over a period of time, has made NASCAR such a boring piece of crap as it now finds itself.......both have taken away INNOVATION.