Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Kenny would race wheel barrells raced all 6 classes one night won 5 geuss which one he lost , if you want to NASCAR by the way you trace on asphalt with NASCAR banner any other way will be extremely difficult

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Anytime I went to a dirt track, Kenny might well be there. He would drive anything as we all know. One thing that really surprised me. He is super wealthy, I mean top five of Nascar racers. Apparently, good business man too. LOL
    It seems that several of the old NASCAR guys handled their money well, Kenny Wallace bought houses up the wazoo ... I remember Kenny Wallace saying one time when he'd lost a ride, he said, listen people don't worry about any of us drivers in NASCAR if we lose a ride, were all rich and can make it in something else... Kinda appreciated that comment.. Truth stuff is always good...

Kenny Wallace will not buy anything on credit living back in mo
    Last edited by calverton; 12-30-2016 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    Kenny would race wheel barrells raced all 6 classes one night won 5 geuss which one he lost , if you want to NASCAR by the way you trace on asphalt with NASCAR banner any other way will be extremely difficult
    Link us the proof of Schrader winning 5 classes in one night at one track. I want to read about that 'cause I missed it when it happened. Jack Hewitt won all four classes at the 4 Crown at Eldora and it's universally considered one of the greatest feats in racing history. We all should have heard about Schrader's 5 feature wins in one night on one track. I googled the hell out of the subject and I found nothing.

Dirt open wheel racing is the way to Cup racing and NASCAR. Schrader, Gordon, Kenny Irwin Jr., Yeley, Stewart, Newman, Kahne, Blaney and Larson are shining examples. 7 Cup titles and countless victories among those guys. Ya' just can't revise history to fit your narrative. There are too many around here that know better.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Link us the proof of Schrader winning 5 classes in one night at one track. I want to read about that 'cause I missed it when it happened. Jack Hewitt won all four classes at the 4 Crown at Eldora and it's universally considered one of the greatest feats in racing history. We all should have heard about Schrader's 5 feature wins in one night on one track. I googled the hell out of the subject and I found nothing. Dirt open wheel racing is the way to Cup racing and NASCAR. Schrader, Gordon, Kenny Irwin Jr., Yeley, Stewart, Newman, Kahne, Blaney and Larson are shining examples. 7 Cup titles and countless victories among those guys. Ya' just can't revise history to fit your narrative. There are too many around here that know better.
    Does hot laps and heat races count ?

it was before in the internet AL gore didn't invent it yet lol

oh by the way Kenny started racing on asphalt in a Stock car not an open wheel car

that is a great race CIRF a few of them nascar drivers have raced them that were they started.

Just because he's a 7 time NASCAR Champion he has to be there?

They just added his name but all the info about him is wrong so who knows and who cares
    Last edited by calverton; 01-04-2017 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cirf View Post
    link us the proof of schrader winning 5 classes in one night at one track. I want to read about that 'cause i missed it when it happened. Jack hewitt won all four classes at the 4 crown at eldora and it's universally considered one of the greatest feats in racing history. We all should have heard about schrader's 5 feature wins in one night on one track. I googled the hell out of the subject and i found nothing.dirt open wheel racing is the way to cup racing and nascar. Schrader, gordon, kenny irwin jr., yeley, stewart, newman, kahne, blaney and larson are shining examples. 7 cup titles and countless victories among those guys. Ya' just can't revise history to fit your narrative. There are too many around here that know better.
    it happened in the early 80s

Well he is not cup cake
    I know he's not. But again. You can never answer my questions.

Quote Originally Posted by illiterate_dipchit View Post
    They just added his name but all the info about him is wrong so who knows and who cares
    Apparently you do. You started the thread, moron

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreymo View Post
    Now that's some funny stuff right there!! LOLOL!!!

no you silly jack meat they added him and some retired guy named Gordon real race of champions they also some gals that no one has heard of but haven't seen the chili bowl champion lol
    Last edited by calverton; 01-06-2017 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreymo View Post
    Brilliant! I see what you did there. hahahhahahahahaaaaa

no you silly jack meat they added him and some retired guy named Gordon real race of champions they also some gals that no one has heard of but haven't seen the chili bowl champion lol
    Huh???? Now that was a real head scratcher!!!!

Yeah clayton you should sign up they are allowing retired old nascar drivers in why not you

That's nice.