Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Screven's Winter Freeze VII to Feature World of Outlaw Late Models + Crates, FWD &...

Screven's Winter Freeze VII to Feature World of Outlaw Late Models plus Crate Late Models, $12,000 to win Renegade 4 FWD & Street Stock V-8

#WinterFreezeVII - February 16-18, 2017

Tentative Schedule

Thursday Gates open at 3 PM

Open Practice - Thursday 2/16 6:30 to 10:30 PM

Friday Gates open at 10 am (breakfast served from 7-9 am)

Saturday Gates open at 9 am (breakfast served from 7-9 am)

NEW ARMBAND REQURED FOR EACH DAY - NO MULTI-DAY PASS AVAILABLE.

World of Outlaws - Friday ($10,000 to win) / Saturday ($10,00 to win) 2/17 & 18 - http://www.woolms.com/tire-rules

Crate Late Models - Friday $1500 to win / Saturday $2500 to win - Fastrak / SECA / NeSmith Crate rules - ALL SPOILERS 8" - Hoosier Spec 1350 or 1600 or FT 200 or FT 400 or Crate 21 or 55 and American Racer Spec 48 or 56. No grooving or siping. Tire samples will be taken.

Street Stock V-8 - Friday $500 to win / Saturday $1000 to win. https://www.facebook.com/ScrevenMoto...21072414613894

Renegade 4 (SCDRA) - Thurs Practice; Fri Practice & Round 1 Time Trials; Sat Round 2 Time Trials, B-Mains and 100 lap Feature. Go to www.scdra.net for rules.

Gamec0ck Speedway (included in ticket pricing) will host the Lucas Oil Southern States Midgets Series and the SHARP Sprint Late Models (Mini-Late Models) on Friday and Saturday.

All Tickets are a Pit Pass
    FREE PARKING - FREE PRIMITIVE CAMPING
    General Admission:
    $20 Thursday
    $40 Friday
    $40 Saturday
    Kids under 12 free all 3 days

NON-RACER ATV`s - Mules/Side by Sides/Golf Carts $30 for the weekend - no drivers under 12.

Host Hotels for ' WINTER FREEZE IV ' FEB 16-18 2017
    Both the Days Inn of Rincon, GA and the Holiday Inn Express in Port Wentworth, GA have stepped on board to offer guests traveling to the speedway lower rates for the event. - Fans attending the event will just need to call the hotel and ask for the "Screven Motor Speedway" rate to receive a discount on the lodging for the event.

The Days Inn of Rincon, GA is conveniently located on Highway 21 approximately 30 miles from the speedway. The Days Inn features restaurants, a Wal-Mart, and other stores within a short distance from the hotel.

Fans can ask for the "Screven Motor Speedway" rate to receive the following rates: King Size Bed for CALL NOW per night or a Two Double Beds for CALL NOW per night.
    This hotel is booking fast, so it is important to reserve your room as soon as possible. The rate for this hotel is available until all rooms are gone.

For reservations to the Days Inn of Rincon, GA call 912-826-6966. The hotel is located at: 582 Columbia Ave, Rincon, GA 31326

For reservations to the Holiday Inn Express Savannah North call 912-964-8900. The hotel is located at: 7210 Hwy 21, Port Wentworth, GA 31407.

ALSO :: Sylvania Inn Hotel 404 w Ogeechee ST., Sylvania, Georgia 30467 912 564 2490 CALL NOW
    Campers will use the newly cleared camping area adjacent to the track w a shuttle bus to take fans back & forth to the pits & grandstands. Fans enter & park out front. All trailered race cars use rear gate.

Everyone arriving in a vehicle & planning to stay overnight please bring at least one garbage bag for each night, as the crew will clean the facility each morning. Don`t worry about bringing food as we have all you will ever want to eat here, cooked by some of the best cooks in the SE Georgia area. Each meal can be different !

A New armband for each day will be required between 9 & 11 am each morning ... (Screven County Sheriffs Dept)

For more information about #WinterfreezeVII , ticket information, schedules, and more visit www.ScrevenMotorSports.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ScrevenMotorSportsComplex
    http://www.woolms.com/

80 MILES WEST of I-26 / 80 MILES SOUTH of I-20
    MINUTES FROM I-16 AND I-95 / 35 miles N of I-95 on Ga 21
    'SURROUNDED by INTERSTATES !'

Thank you for visiting & racing (& eating) with us Screven Motorsports Complex. Thanks & Travel Safe
    BIGG REDD
    Last edited by flagone; 12-27-2016 at 05:52 PM.

48 PAVED RESERVED Pit Stalls available for #WinterFreezeVII at $100 each - No saving of spots. Arrive together to park together or prepay together.

Pre-pay by check or money order payable to: Screven Motor Speedway

Mail to:
    Screven Motorsports Complex
    1992 Georgia Highway 21
    Springfield, GA 31329

Must be postmarked by February 1st
    May also pay at the gate if any are left over.

Am I reading this right? $80 general admission for Friday and Saturday???

Looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Yes. No thanks.

Yes, but the GA should be a pit pass too which is a pretty good deal really. $80 for 2 pit passes, lots of racing and access to the other mini track too.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

It is a pit pass - all tickets are pit passes. And they include the Lucas Oil Southern States Midget Series and SHARP Sprint Late Models event at the Gamec0ck Speedway on the same campus.

I wouldn't pay a dime to watch anything on that go-kart track and we have no interest whatsoever in walking through the pits. Have been looking forward to this event for months, but most likely won't be going now.

I'll have to agree sounds high to me maybe that is a real good breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by flagone View Post
    It is a pit pass - all tickets are pit passes. And they include the Lucas Oil Southern States Midget Series and SHARP Sprint Late Models event at the Gamec0ck Speedway on the same campus.

Why would they charge everyone for a pit pass? I don't recall ever seeing this.

Ptown, because dirt racing is broke, and they have to cover the purse somehow. The problem is money, and for racers, there is a lot less of it going around these days.

Screven has always had the same ticket sales - all are pit passes. Because of the layout of the track and multiple events at the same campus it has always been a one price admission.

Same admission prices for the last couple of years.

Thursday practice was a typo it is $20.

There will also be a 2 day and 3 day pass added TBA

Perhaps if a few bucks difference is the deciding factor, this trip should best be sat out.

I'm never one to spend other people's money, but the show is definitely worth the price of admission.

If you're really wanting to go, I wouldn't let a twenty dollar bill get in the way........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Trust me, I'm not hurting financially. My wife makes even better money than I do. We live 40 minutes from the track, so there's no travel involved. This isn't about money. It's about standing up for what is right.

Trust me, I'm not hurting financially. My wife makes even better money than I do. We live 40 minutes from the track, so there's no travel involved. This isn't about money. It's about standing up for what is right.
    I'm hearing ya, just saying its a pretty good set up with a bunch of good racing.....I've not gone to races and avoided series events for similar reasons....totally get it.

And if Lexington ky is 40 miles from the track, I've been going to the wrong place for years, lol.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Last year it was $40 also for Saturday. I think Friday may have been less but they raced for less. It is a little high if you only like grandstand seating but he has been doing the one price for access to the whole complex for several years now. Not sure what is not right about it but if you love dirt racing you will not find a better racing surface and it is worth the price. Also the Kart track is getting enlarged and will host the Southern Midgets, the Sharp sprint late models (check them out) and I believe the mini late models also. I'll be there for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I'm hearing ya, just saying its a pretty good set up with a bunch of good racing.....I've not gone to races and avoided series events for similar reasons....totally get it.

And if Lexington ky is 40 miles from the track, I've been going to the wrong place for years, lol.
    Moved to southeast Georgia a couple years ago. 4M won't let me change my location. I've tried.

4M won't let me change my location. I've tried.
    Should be able to. I just changed mine and then changed it back to check. Click on forum actions then edit profile, scroll down to the additional information section and change it. Click save action's and then it'll redirect you. Check to see if it changed. Then click back to the main forum.