Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unfortunately only a few Black People realize that Obama did nothing for them. They are told that he would have but the other side wouldn't let him. That is the sad saga of where this Country is. Victim Card holders by millions of people who will not think for themselves and see reality.

Id say that black people in the south got to see Trump helping out hurricane victims earlier this year while Odummer was out playing golf (Hillary was MIA) might helped his chances of winning also
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Its a shame! The majority of the black vote is based on color instead of proven policies!

Basically, their vote is bought and paid for by liberal policies!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Trump busted his a$$ getting the votes and he's busting his butt to get america great again

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Have to take into the thinking that obummer did absolutely nothing for the black people in America... and they thought he'd help them out...little did they know, they're only a vote, nothing more...
    Very true, same way with the Hispanic and MUSLIMS. Just let them in for their illegal votes for the Democrats. Now all the crap he is doing before he leaves office, should show every American his truly Muslim faith.

The 'colored' side of America would still vote for him so they wouldnt be oppressed by the white man....sad.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    very true, same way with the hispanic and muslims. Just let them in for their illegal votes for the democrats. Now all the crap he is doing before he leaves office, should show every american his truly muslim faith.
    they are illegal how can they vote obama could screw up a wet dream

To be honest if Odummer could have ran and it was the same result we probably have a civil war brewing. BLM NAACP Sharpton and the rest of the idiots would have so much bs going on..glad it didnt turn out that way

Yes. We were talking about golf ,sleeping ,and basketball Not even clos at working a full day